struve and Mitrione fight off

BART-O-LINI

Kid's been knocked out by one too many beasts. Hope he retires.

He's only been KOed once

Fine line when you go out the way he does. He's been cracked beyond repair by the sport's hardest hitters. And now even his heart is holding him back. Time to hang it up. We don't want someone dying in there.

I feel for Struve - When I was 19-20 my heart started doing weird ****. I even went to a cardiologist who figured out it was PVCs (premature ventricular contractions) which are harmless but that my heart was in great shape.

**** sucked .. had to tell him that I used to do a bunch of coke and amphetamines, thought I blew my **** out

8 years later my dad got around to telling me he'd had them since college .. But at the time he didn't say anything lol.

I feel for Struve - When I was 19-20 my heart started doing weird ****. I even went to a cardiologist who figured out it was PVCs (premature ventricular contractions) which are harmless but that my heart was in great shape.

**** sucked .. had to tell him that I used to do a bunch of coke and amphetamines, thought I blew my **** out

8 years later my dad got around to telling me he'd had them since college .. But at the time he didn't say anything lol.

Wtf you're a moderator now? LOL

lol yeah.. This forum has become corrupt

Good to see you man

lol yeah.. This forum has become corrupt

Good to see you man

Haha I don't mean it in any bad way, just surprised.

Good to see you again too dude

Archived