I said the Rousey fight was a joke and it was.

zaksame

Just the fact the UFC thought this was a legit fight proves they have no business making fights because they have no clue at all.

Rousey looks to be 20 lbs heavier than her opponent's.Rousey had no business smiling with that smirky grin after the fight because she knew that fight should have never happened as Alexis is not even close to her skill level and definitely not in size.

IMO that was the dumbest matchup the UFC has ever put on in the Octagon.

I honestly don't know a single person on the planet who even gave Alexis a 1% chance to win. From the announcement up until tonight there was no doubt it was Rhondas EASY win. Her fight in August, if it happens will be someone just as undeserving. Its sickening they are padding her with some pretty crap fights. Let Cat get in there and get a refresher fight, I think shes got the best chance as of right now.

I honestly don't know a single person on the planet who even gave Alexis a 1% chance to win. From the announcement up until tonight there was no doubt it was Rhondas EASY win. Her fight in August, if it happens will be someone just as undeserving. Its sickening they are padding her with some pretty crap fights. Let Cat get in there and get a refresher fight, I think shes got the best chance as of right now.

You only know one person so saying "I honestly don't know a single person" Isn't impressive at all

lol Zak is rustled because Ronda is going to have more finishes in three years than GSP had over a career.

GSP is as big a weight cutting can as there ever was and Zak licks his taint and then complains about everyone else being too heavy for the weight class.

Cat got injured and then her husband commit suicide, not anyones fault she hasn't fought Ronda yet.

She'll get bodied easily though when she does.

lol Zak is rustled because Ronda is going to have more finishes in three years than GSP had over a career.

GSP is as big a weight cutting can as there ever was and Zak licks his taint and then complains about everyone else being too heavy for the weight class.

LoL i see you always baiting him for a reply.. many have tried many have failed.

LoL i see you always baiting him for a reply.. many have tried many have failed.

I've gotten him to respond once, if you point out his hypocrisy he gets mad. Warwest got him to respond once, as well.

I've gotten him to respond once, if you point out his hypocrisy he gets mad. Warwest got him to respond once, as well.

No way.

Zak has iron jimmies against the users of the forum.

The only thing that can rustle him is weight cutting cheats and dana or the ufc being stupid.

No way.

The only thing that can rustle him is weight cutting cheats and dana or the ufc being stupid.

He has iron jimmies, but you can rock him now and then. I think wanderleisilva101 got a response out of him too one time.

No way.

And herb dean. He loses his mind whenever herb dean ref's a fight.

seeing alexis davis like that was scary man..

yeah I felt really bad for her, most of us knew she had no chance but she would have legitimately believed she could beat Ronda and trained months for that so must be so embarassing to lose in 16 seconds then have arguably the longest post-finish wrestle with the ref ever

seeing alexis davis like that was scary man..

yeah I felt really bad for her, most of us knew she had no chance but she would have legitimately believed she could beat Ronda and trained months for that so must be so embarassing to lose in 16 seconds then have arguably the longest post-finish wrestle with the ref ever

I mean she was already out on the feet and got thrown on her head and ronda punched her like the **** she is like 15times while she was out.

You could see Davis was crapping herself as she walked out.The womens BW division at the moment is a joke,its like having a Ferrari parked in a Toyota garage and to be fair to Rousey its not her fault,as a person i cant stand her but she can kick **** and will continue to do so until the Cyborg match happens and it cant happen soon enough!

P4P post

Archived