All Hail the Greatest Living fighter in the World Today.

Weidman seems to do the little things so well and has such a good fight IQ that I think it's gonna get him further than a lot of other fighters with similar skills. If he can improve his cardio then there's not too many flaws in his game, I think if he can beat Belfort and guys like Rockhold then he'll probably be top of the division for many years.

Anyone know if he outstruck Machida or not?

Weidman seems to do the little things so well and has such a good fight IQ that I think it's gonna get him further than a lot of other fighters with similar skills. If he can improve his cardio then there's not too many flaws in his game, I think if he can beat Belfort and guys like Rockhold then he'll probably be top of the division for many years.

Anyone know if he outstruck Machida or not?

he outstruck him in every round but round 4.

1. Weidman 10-9

2. Weidman 10-9

3. Weidman 10-9

4. Machida 10-8

5. Machida 10-9

Score: 47-47, champion keeps the belt

when did they change the scoring system?

you act like thats impossible....but 1 of the potatos gave weidman a 10-8 for round 3.

why wouldn't it be a 10-8? machida was out on his feet for the majority of that round. hence him running away the whole time

1. Weidman 10-9

2. Weidman 10-9

3. Weidman 10-9

4. Machida 10-8

5. Machida 10-9

Score: 47-47, champion keeps the belt

when did they change the scoring system?

najma is just trolling to try and make his sore butt feel better. everyone knows it was:

1. Weidman 10-9.

2. Weidman 10-9.

3. Weidman 10-8.

4. Machida 10-9.

5.Weidman 10-9.

GOAT keeps his belt.

Thought this was a Jose Aldo thread, **** off troll

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2120521-chris-weidman-vs-lyoto-machida-what-we-learned-from-middleweight-title-fight

HAHAHAHA only ****ing idiots read BR worst website ever you ****ing troll

you call me a troll but yet you think aldo is the goat? lmao =)) =))

you **** off troll.

Hey Weedman_the_baked i love the devils herb too but its clearly had an effect on you, open you ****ing eyes troll. Aldo>Weidman till Weidman gets a few more defense's anyhow. Want to see how to troll proper? If Aldo moved up to his natural weight class middle weight, he would destroy Weedcan

Hey Weedman_the_baked i love the devils herb too but its clearly had an effect on you, open you ****ing eyes troll. Aldo>Weidman till Weidman gets a few more defense's anyhow. Want to see how to troll proper? If Aldo moved up to his natural weight class middle weight, he would destroy Weedcan

yeah you're right, the was one of the biggest troll statements i've ever seen. =)) =))

Archived