The Official "I can't cry fluke" anymore, five stages of grief thread.

12еr

Chris-Weidman-Post-UFC-on-Fuel-TV-4.jpg

Well, the cans on this forum like @najma‌ and @PunchBag‌ and especially @UFCCagerattler‌ have been crying themselves to sleep for months and telling themselves that Weidmans wins were all a fluke.

"He landed a lucky punch."

"A freak accident saved him."

"He would never be able to stand with Machida or take him down."

Well, tonight he outstruck Machida four out of five rounds and took him down five times. Weidman won the striking exchanges, he won the grappling exchanges, he lowered Machidas TDD % on his official stats and he out grappled him on the mat, transitioning to mount and taking his back, all while landing devastating ground and pound and threatening submissions.

He KO'd your first hero, and dominated your other hero for a clear 49-46 UD.

It's time for some group therapy, you guys have a safe place here to lick your wounds and finally accept that Weidman is the man and you suck at picking fights.

The five stages are,

Denial and isolation- A lot of you are going to duck the forum instead of eating your words, that is the isolation. This isn't healthy, you need to accept that you were wrong, and accept that you are haters and were blinded by your black house nut huggery.

Especially Najma, that ****ing can spammed this forum for a week about how Machida was unstoppable.

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/160242/what-are-you-expecting-to-see-in-the-weidcan-vs-machida-the-most#latest

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/160180/weidman-vs-machida-immediate-rematch#latest

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/160115/what-are-you-most-afraid-of#latest

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/160003/chris-weidman-vs-senior-citizens#latest

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/159958/what-s-next-for-weidman-after-he-gets-exposed-by-machida#latest

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/160171/haha-it-looks-like-the-goat-has-an-appetite-for-more#latest

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/159295/middleweight-title-picture-right-now#latest

62169.1.jpg

A lot of you are going to feel the urge to swing off the nuts of whoever is next in line, please resist the urge. Machida was the most credible threat to Weidman and he got handled, easily. You will only set yourself up for more hemorrhoids.

Anger- This will manifest in wild outbursts towards your fellow forum members. The two most common manifestations are in the form of excessive ****ry like @identity has been doing, or welching on bets like @Shark_Etiquette‌ . This is counter-productive and when you lash out at your peers, you're only hurting yourselves.

tumblr_md42dow0sv1r5x5zu.gif

Bargaining -

can-stock-photo_csp15447743.jpg

This often manifests in demands for immediate rematchs, like we saw after another GOAT-- Whitey Mouse-- put on a clinic recently. Just like Anderson's rematch, and soon Barao's rematch, it will only cause you more pain when your boy gets beat even worse. Just move on with your life, the better man won.

20140706073713_5D3_2730.JPG

Depression When this manifests, sometimes posters go catatonic like Zaksame and stop responding to other posters. Or even worse, a can like Cruz who never recovered from JDS flattening Cain in a minute, Cruz logs on to call everyone cans and then throws his laptop out the window so he doesn't cut himself anymore when see's the responses he gets. Please, if you get to this point, seek professional help.

30204-GO-CRY-EMO-KID-DENTRY.jpg

Acceptance God, I wish I could say I've seen this stage in action before, but honestly, most of you are still in the anger stage a year later after Weidman KO'd Anderson.

Weidman-Machida_FM.jpg

Best of luck to you, brothers.

machida-weidman-175-3.jpg

and P.S @najma‌

antonio-silva-vs-fedor1.jpg

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lmao 12er u fool. Lyoto ****ed Christoph up good, Prime Anderson Silva would DESTROY Chris with EASE.

Troll_dance_by_ileeuu-d3dadex.gif

Glad to see you haven't lost the will to troll your balls off. Keep fighting the good fight against rational discourse homie.

Lmao 12er u fool. Lyoto ****ed Christoph up good, Prime Anderson Silva would DESTROY Chris with EASE.

Glad to see you haven't lost the will to troll your balls off. Keep fighting the good fight against rational discourse homie.

Classic deflection of the truth... Christoph is a street urchant bum with two flukes over a wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy past his prime p4p GOAT.

Classic deflection of the truth... Christoph is a street urchant bum with two flukes over a wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy past his prime p4p GOAT.

Trollolololol, you're really good at this homie.

I'm not IDYB and this isn't a video game thread, step your game up.

Dear fellow forumers,

I have been the biggest Weidman sceptic on the boards, and justifiably so - his wins over Silva WERE flukes, but he beat The Dragon fair and square in a great 5 round battle, in which he was fully tested. That win is legit.

I officially take my hat off to Chris Weidman.

Yours truly,

Najma, MMA expert

Tell me I'm really good in one sentence, then tell me to step my game up in the next. You ain't talking to Identity homie, and you're hero Chrisoph just got KO'd 3 times against a natural WW.

Tell me I'm really good in one sentence, then tell me to step my game up in the next. You ain't talking to Identity homie, and you're hero Chrisoph just got KO'd 3 times against a natural WW.

lol it was withering sarcasm, god, I realize tone doesn't come across in text but use some common sense when interpreting comments.

Dear fellow forumers,

I have been the biggest Weidman sceptic on the boards, and justifiably so - his wins over Silva WERE flukes, but he beat The Dragon fair and square in a great 5 round battle, in which he was fully tested. That win is legit.

Yours truly,

Najma, MMA expert

Well, at least you're not making excuses for Machida.

lol it was withering sarcasm, god, I realize tone doesn't come across in text but use some common sense when interpreting comments.

Misdirection at its finest homie. That's why your a fourm GOAT. But, it can be said that your idol is a 30 year old peasant that just got beat by the true MW champ of the world MachiGOAT.

Misdirection at its finest homie. That's why your a fourm GOAT. But, it can be said that your idol is a 30 year old peasant that just got beat by the true MW champ of the world MachiGOAT.

smh2.gif

smh2.gif

get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%2Fdx39nM5.gif&key=5_KprXthH39n2H4dWNhVwg&w=600&h=200

Dear fellow forumers,

Yours truly,

Najma, MMA expert

No one needs to make any excuses... Machida punched Chris into mental retardation. That dumb fock didn't even realize the fight was over, he couldn't remember jack ****.

Dear fellow forumers,

Yours truly,

Najma, MMA expert

No one needs to make any excuses... Machida punched Chris into mental retardation. That dumb fock didn't even realize the fight was over, he couldn't remember jack ****.

Did you see JogCheetah holding an ice bag to his head and holding back tears at the presser while Weidman was cracking jokes?

Dear fellow forumers,

Yours truly,

Najma, MMA expert

Well, at least you're not making excuses for Machida. Machida is 5 years past his prime and not the fighter he once was, obviously. You can't full time - he hasn't got the speed and the reflexes he had 5 or 10 years ago. That's a fact.

But he is still a very good fighter and Weidman beat that very good fighter. So all kudos to him. He proved that he is on a top-5 level.

Dear fellow forumers,

Yours truly,

Najma, MMA expert

Well, at least you're not making excuses for Machida. Machida is 5 years past his prime and not the fighter he once was, obviously. You can't full time - he hasn't got the speed and the reflexes he had 5 or 10 years ago. That's a fact.

But he is still a very good fighter and Weidman beat that very good fighter. So all kudos to him. He proved that he is on a top-5 level.

You have gained respect and then lost in under a half hour, good job.

Dear fellow forumers,

Yours truly,

Najma, MMA expert

Did you see JogCheetah holding an ice bag to his head and holding back tears at the presser while Weidman was cracking jokes?

No I didn't see the presser ****. I did see Machida fock up chump Christoph to the point that he couldn't remember **** and said he'd have to go back and watch the fight cause he was out on his feet the whole time.

Dear fellow forumers,

Yours truly,

Najma, MMA expert

No I didn't see the presser ****. I did see Machida fock up chump Christoph to the point that he couldn't remember **** and said he'd have to go back and watch the fight cause he was out on his feet the whole time.

He expended so much energy dotting Canchida's eyes and giving him hematoma's that he was too exhausted to field questions.

Dear fellow forumers,

Yours truly,

Najma, MMA expert

He expended so much energy dotting Canchida's eyes and giving him hematoma's that he was too exhausted to field questions.

Oh so Christoph was gassed and out on the feet all in one fight.. I concur that he is a fading fighter on his way out after only 12 fights LMAO!!!!

Bahhhhaaahhaaaaa Christoph will become a gatekeeper before he reaches 14 fights ahhhahhhaaha

Dear fellow forumers,

Yours truly,

Najma, MMA expert

But he is still a very good fighter and Weidman beat that very good fighter. So all kudos to him. He proved that he is on a top-5 level.You have gained respect and then lost in under a half hour, good job. Now point to a statement you disagree with, please.

Dear fellow forumers,

Yours truly,

Najma, MMA expert

But he is still a very good fighter and Weidman beat that very good fighter. So all kudos to him. He proved that he is on a top-5 level.You have gained respect and then lost in under a half hour, good job. Now point to a statement you disagree with, please.

All week it's been "Machida is the GOAT", "Machida is unstoppable", "Machida is going to go down to 170 and win a belt in three weight classes."

Now you're saying he's out of his prime. True or not, you look like an idiot. And Machida looked better his last two fights than he ever has, so your point is erroneous anyway.

tldr, and look at my name. He will remain a fluke over Anderson the day he retires and loses his strap. Keep at it tho. :))

Keep telling yourself that sport.

lol a 12er gettin mad. =)) Classic

lol @Spartacus__‌ I see your point.

tldr, and look at my name. He will remain a fluke over Anderson the day he retires and loses his strap. Keep at it tho. :))

You used sport twice now. Rustled.

Aw, dang.

You used sport twice now. Rustled.

Aw, dang.

Agreed. That's a shame.

Im glad this is all over. Cue the penn and edgar rants

^^This. I can't wait for the rustle to show up tonight after Frankie beats the piss out of BJ.

Might need to make another therapeutic thread after Frankie throws him for five.

All week it's been "Machida is the GOAT", "Machida is unstoppable", "Machida is going to go down to 170 and win a belt in three weight classes.".
And I stand by this. Machida is the GOAT. He lost a fight, but remains being the GOAT.
Now you're saying he's out of his prime.
He is out of his prime. How on earth couldn't he be at 36?

Where the **** do you see contradiction though?

Lyoto Machida is the Greatest Fighter Of All Time. The fact that he is out of his prime right now does not change that fact.

Lyoto is not in his prime anymore, but I thought it would be enough to beat Weidman. Weidman turned out to be better than I thought and he was able to beat Machida, which I respectfully acknowledged, didn't I?

^^This. I can't wait for the rustle to show up tonight after Frankie beats the piss out of BJ.

Might need to make another therapeutic thread after Frankie throws him for five.

Now your going against BeeeJayyy!??!!!? You mother focker you.

All week it's been "Machida is the GOAT", "Machida is unstoppable", "Machida is going to go down to 170 and win a belt in three weight classes.".
And I stand by this. Machida is the GOAT. He lost a fight, but remains being the GOAT.
Now you're saying he's out of his prime.
He is out of his prime. How on earth couldn't he be at 36?

Where the **** do you see contradiction though?

Lyoto Machida is the Greatest Fighter Of All Time. The fact that he is out of his prime right now does not change that fact.

Lyoto is not in his prime anymore, but I thought it would be enough to beat Weidman. Weidman turned out to be better than I thought and he was able to beat Machida, which I respectfully acknowledged, didn't I?

Machida isn't even in the top 5 of greatest fighters of all time. His only title defense was a robbery decision and he got KO'd in the rematch. He's gone 6-5 since then.

The majority of his wins are against cans or featherweights like BJ Penn.

Now your going against BeeeJayyy!??!!!? You mother focker you.

Been saying Frankie was going to win this fight for years, it's not news.

I'm not that invested in the outcome, don't care who wins.

Machida isn't even in the top 5 of greatest fighters of all time.
You're fun to hang out with, aren't you?

The majority of his wins are against cans or featherweights like BJ Penn.
Machida is a middleweight, Penn is the heavyweight GOAT. That was his most epic win.

Now that he's cleaned out the division, he should fight the winner of Jones- Gus, or STFU.

lol two title defenses and he cleaned out the divison? This isn't boxing, he's got work to do before we entertain the idea of superfights.

What a pathetic post....

Chris-Weidman-Post-UFC-on-Fuel-TV-4.jpg

Well, the cans on this forum like @najma‌ and @PunchBag‌ and especially @UFCCagerattler‌ have been crying themselves to sleep for months and telling themselves that Weidmans wins were all a fluke.

"He landed a lucky punch."

"A freak accident saved him."

"He would never be able to stand with Machida or take him down."

Well, tonight he outstruck Machida four out of five rounds and took him down five times. Weidman won the striking exchanges, he won the grappling exchanges, he lowered Machidas TDD % on his official stats and he out grappled him on the mat, transitioning to mount and taking his back, all while landing devastating ground and pound and threatening submissions.

He KO'd your first hero, and dominated your other hero for a clear 49-46 UD.

It's time for some group therapy, you guys have a safe place here to lick your wounds and finally accept that Weidman is the man and you suck at picking fights.

The five stages are,

Denial and isolation- A lot of you are going to duck the forum instead of eating your words, that is the isolation. This isn't healthy, you need to accept that you were wrong, and accept that you are haters and were blinded by your black house nut huggery.

Especially Najma, that ****ing can spammed this forum for a week about how Machida was unstoppable.

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/160242/what-are-you-expecting-to-see-in-the-weidcan-vs-machida-the-most#latest

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/160180/weidman-vs-machida-immediate-rematch#latest

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/160115/what-are-you-most-afraid-of#latest

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/160003/chris-weidman-vs-senior-citizens#latest

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/159958/what-s-next-for-weidman-after-he-gets-exposed-by-machida#latest

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/160171/haha-it-looks-like-the-goat-has-an-appetite-for-more#latest

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/159295/middleweight-title-picture-right-now#latest

62169.1.jpg

A lot of you are going to feel the urge to swing off the nuts of whoever is next in line, please resist the urge. Machida was the most credible threat to Weidman and he got handled, easily. You will only set yourself up for more hemorrhoids.

Anger- This will manifest in wild outbursts towards your fellow forum members. The two most common manifestations are in the form of excessive ****ry like @identity has been doing, or welching on bets like @Shark_Etiquette‌ . This is counter-productive and when you lash out at your peers, you're only hurting yourselves.

tumblr_md42dow0sv1r5x5zu.gif

Bargaining -

can-stock-photo_csp15447743.jpg

This often manifests in demands for immediate rematchs, like we saw after another GOAT-- Whitey Mouse-- put on a clinic recently. Just like Anderson's rematch, and soon Barao's rematch, it will only cause you more pain when your boy gets beat even worse. Just move on with your life, the better man won.

Depression When this manifests, sometimes posters go catatonic like Zaksame and stop responding to other posters. Or even worse, a can like Cruz who never recovered from JDS flattening Cain in a minute, Cruz logs on to call everyone cans and then throws his laptop out the window so he doesn't cut himself anymore when see's the responses he gets. Please, if you get to this point, seek professional help.

30204-GO-CRY-EMO-KID-DENTRY.jpg

Acceptance God, I wish I could say I've seen this stage in action before, but honestly, most of you are still in the anger stage a year later after Weidman KO'd Anderson.

Best of luck to you, brothers.

machida-weidman-175-3.jpg

and P.S @najma‌

antonio-silva-vs-fedor1.jpg

Archived