Forumers' OFFICIAL state of Jimmersons REPORT after UFC175.

najma

What got your Jimmersons rustled the most? What gave you satisfaction?

Weidman beating Lyoto - hard to swollow (minor rustle though), I'm able to deal with it

Struve blackening out - no rustle here, he's a can and should retire

Honda beating a can and having her balls hugged by White - major rustle

Seeing Gayoto lose never gets old.

Seeing Whiteman win is always glorious.

Last night I got both of them at the same time. Needless to say I'm a happy camper.

Oh and it was also nice to see Honda's boobs jiggle around during that GnP.

My rustle comes from the whole entire card. July 4th has always been a huge PPV that had me stoked. Even tho i was betting on the fights i wasn't really as hyped as i normally am for a big card. I have to say tho Weedmang was very impressive i thought that was a great fight.

I think the Macheetah/Butthurt Anderson fan suicide rate shot up last night to unbelieveable levels.

That said, Weidman won me $100 off my brother and Rousey rustled all the haters in record time. I'm quite satisfied.

Who did Rousey rustle? Was anyone seriously betting on Davis? Rousey just showed how ****ty the womens division is.

I think the Macheetah/Butthurt Anderson fan suicide rate shot up last night to unbelieveable levels.

That said, Weidman won me $100 off my brother and Rousey rustled all the haters in record time. I'm quite satisfied.

Who did Rousey rustle? Was anyone seriously betting on Davis? Rousey just showed how ****ty the womens division is. ...and then you get to hear White talking about Ronda as the second coming of Jesus in every single interview...

How can that not rustle a sane man's jimmiersons??

Who did Rousey rustle? Was anyone seriously betting on Davis? Rousey just showed how ****ty the womens division is. ...and then you get to hear White talking about Ronda as the second coming of Jesus in every single interview...

It didn't rustle me, I enjoyed it lol. Rousey is too strong and seeing everyone get upset that she wins, when they know she will, is hilarious.

Weidman fans are way too rustled for someone who won a decision

lol immediately calling everyone rustled after telling me all week that saying you're rustled is the sign of someone who is rustled?

It didn't rustle me, I enjoyed it lol. Rousey is too strong and seeing everyone get upset that she wins, when they know she will, is hilarious.

Rousey is a bad ****

Weidman fans are way too rustled for someone who won a decision

lol immediately calling everyone rustled after telling me all week that saying you're rustled is the sign of someone who is rustled?

They say the same thing to me after Mighty GOAT ****s people up.

It's a weird way to deflect rustle.

It didn't rustle me, I enjoyed it lol. Rousey is too strong and seeing everyone get upset that she wins, when they know she will, is hilarious. This isn't about how strong Rousey is, but about how much her opponents suck. And they suck badly.

I didn't want her to win, but I knew well that she would. All I hoped was that there would be an actual MMA fight, which didn't happen.

I'm not rustled. Machida lost a title fight but had some success. A few wins and he'll be right back into contention.

Nothing will ever rustle me more than the back of the head shots from Hendo against Shogun a few months ago.

I'll be rustled if Penn loses tonight, though.

It didn't rustle me, I enjoyed it lol. Rousey is too strong and seeing everyone get upset that she wins, when they know she will, is hilarious. This isn't about how strong Rousey is, but about how much her opponents suck. And they suck badly.

I didn't want her to win, but I knew well that she would. All I hoped was that there would be an actual MMA fight, which didn't happen.

Rousey is just so far ahead of her time as far as skill, and she has the work ethic to keep getting better. She couldn't throw a punch last year, now she knocked Davis out, she had no idea where she was.

I'm not rustled. Machida lost a title fight but had some success. A few wins and he'll be right back into contention.

Nothing will ever rustle me more than the back of the head shots from Hendo against Shogun a few months ago.

Prepare to be rustled then.

Rousey is just so far ahead of her time as far as skill, and she has the work ethic to keep getting better. She couldn't throw a punch last year, now she knocked Davis out, she had no idea where she was.

She tried to wrassle the ref

Rousey had to unbuckle her like a seat belt

Prepare to be rustled then.

12er

Penn ain't losing

Rousey can KO the entire forum

I'd throw that can for threef

I promise you I wouldn't get KO'd with a judo throw like Davis last night

She got KO'd by a ruthless overhand right, the throw and 10 punches that followed were completely unnecessary.

She got KO'd by a ruthless overhand right, the throw and 10 punches that followed were completely unnecessary.

Lol no

that complete tomato can got KO'd by a judo thrown

It was the most embarrassing fight I've ever seen and it took away from the event last night

Cat's gonna drop her like a deuce in the litter box.

Lol no

It was the most embarrassing fight I've ever seen and it took away from the event last night

She was already out, but regardless, sick KO.

If anyone other than Rousey gets a slam KO and everyone loses their ****.

You guys are haters. She has 10 wins, 10 finishes. She also has the second fastest KO in a title fight.

Lol no

You guys are haters. She has 10 wins, 10 finishes. She also has the second fastest KO in a title fight.

I don't have a problem with Ronda so much as I have a problem with everyone else being complete cans

The division isn't ready for the UFC

Not a chance

Cat has way too much hype behind her

She's not that good, everybody jumped on her jock because she had a war with Tate

Having a war with Tate is not a good thing

Not a chance

Cat has way too much hype behind her

She's not that good, everybody jumped on her jock because she had a war with Tate

Having a war with Tate is not a good thing

I know lol. I just need someone to cheer for to keep me interested in the women's division. I can't stand Rousey, and Tate just isn't that good. Would bang all 3 though.

Lol no

I don't have a problem with Ronda so much as I have a problem with everyone else being complete cans

The division isn't ready for the UFC

I think you match up anyone else in the top ten of that division and they are close fights.

You put anyone in there with Rousey and this happens. A lot of people think Cat will beat her lol.

Archived