Does the Theory of Evolution Really Matter?

-Richard

is the human race evolving to a homosexual race? we have the capabilities to make babies without traditional sex. meaning this knowledge is being passed along so we start liking our own sex more because we understand them. similar to the shrinking fish size thing.

natural selection is a fact, evolution is a theory

through natural selection the strong survive and pass on their genes which become the norm

Natural selection is just one small part of what we call evolution.

It is also the most misunderstood part of it.

If nature favours the strong and the fast why are saber toothed tigers gone but three toed sloth's survive?

is the human race evolving to a homosexual race? we have the capabilities to make babies without traditional sex. meaning this knowledge is being passed along so we start liking our own sex more because we understand them. similar to the shrinking fish size thing.

I'm sure I'll get flamed (lol) for this, but I see homosexuality as nature's way of controlling the population. This planet can only support so much life, and we are fast approaching that limit. If lots of chicks are banging other chicks and lots of dudes are banging other dudes, the population growth slows a bit.

I'm sure I'll get flamed (lol) for this, but I see homosexuality as nature's way of controlling the population. This planet can only support so much life, and we are fast approaching that limit. If lots of chicks are banging other chicks and lots of dudes are banging other dudes, the population growth slows a bit.

lol

With mammals it doesn't matter how many males are in the breeding population. The determining factor is females.

With mammals it doesn't matter how many males are in the breeding population. The determining factor is females.

Dem lezzies doe.

through natural selection the strong survive and pass on their genes which become the norm

Not when you mix in welfare along with a rush of the laziest from other countries. It creates 3rd world conditions, so how do the strong survive and procreate when they pay the TAX bill and can't afford kids? Natural selection becomes non existent when man interferes.

DO illegal aliens do gay, when they have no indoctrination in the first place? American media is creating confused people not natural selection. SO do illegal aliens have a strong confused population or are they still normal? At least till they become indoctrinated confused Americans that is. It's like Black by popular demand but now it's changed up to gizay by popular retardation and self destruction.

DO illegal aliens do gay, when they have no indoctrination in the first place? American media is creating confused people not natural selection. SO do illegal aliens have a strong confused population or are they still normal? At least till they become indoctrinated confused Americans that is. It's like Black by popular demand but now it's changed up to gizay by popular retardation and self destruction.

I left my Pakal translator at home, anyone want to help translate this?

mma ftw let me simplify it's like GOV natural selection in order for gov to function 1 group of peoples has to be discriminated. You have to have someone to demonize or someone to make godly in order for NATURAL MAN SELECTION to work. Nothing on the planet is NATURAL in short just musical chair genocide and a endless blame game. Natural man made retardation.

mma ftw let me simplify it's like GOV natural selection in order for gov to function 1 group of peoples has to be discriminated. You have to have someone to demonize or someone to make godly in order for NATURAL MAN SELECTION to work. Nothing on the planet is NATURAL in short just musical chair genocide and a endless blame game. Natural man made retardation.

Whatever happened in your life that made your mind "man-made retarded" you need to ween off that habit.

Whatever happened in your life that made your mind "man-made retarded" you need to ween off that habit.

Evolution doesn't matter and your indoctrination has you responding with insults not LOGIC. Just the way it was set up. Sorry i can't help you as you will call me names like a KID all day while avoiding truth. Evolution is a thing of the past it is now man made retardation like it or not.

Evolution doesn't matter and your indoctrination has you responding with insults not LOGIC. Just the way it was set up. Sorry i can't help you as you will call me names like a KID all day while avoiding truth. Evolution is a thing of the past it is now man made retardation like it or not.

The truth is you write like you are retarded. Whether it was man-made or not is speculation, but i am leaning that it is man-made.

The truth is you write like you are retarded. Whether it was man-made or not is speculation, but i am leaning that it is man-made.

And that relates to evolution how? That sounds like personal attacks to me by someone who avoids REALITY.

BrianCox24.gif

i believe that humans evolved from a stork. the stork evolved from something and flew to earth to deliver human babies as we know them. and somewhere down the line one of the humans ****ed a sheep. thats where i believe came from. ill believe in whatever the **** i want. jesus had one arm and 3 eyes, and the God of Beer's name is Ralph.

by the way, the stork prefers PS4 over the Xbone.

Only in Texas. =D>

Only in Texas. =D>

Hey! Not all of us a religious, right wing rednecks.

If nature favours the strong and the fast why are saber toothed tigers gone but three toed sloth's survive?

sloths have very few predators, might explain why they survived, man most likely hunted saber tigers to extinction

sloths have very few predators, might explain why they survived, man most likely hunted saber tigers to extinction

You do understand what scientific theory is though, right?

Man never hunted saber tooth tigers.

Or, if he did, became one of the earliest proofs of darwin.

• 2 weeks later...

you have no proof they didnt

They were an apex predator. Nothing hunted them, let alone naked little monkeys.

They were an apex predator. Nothing hunted them, let alone naked little monkeys.

you have no proof of that

You can't prove a negative.

Really? others would beg to differ

How do you prove there isn't a flying spaghetti monster?

Prove that there is no invisible aliens surrounding you at this very moment.

how do you prove there is?

Prove there is

Prove there is

This isn't the same argument. I can prove these things exist (if they do), by gathering evidence. You can't gather evidence to prove the FSM doesn't exist.

Prove there is

This isn't the same argument. I can prove these things exist (if they do), by gathering evidence. You can't gather evidence to prove the FSM doesn't exist.

it is exactly the same argument. nobody can prove there is or isn't a god, but a rational mind will agree there probably isnt

Sorry man, but you are just plain incorrect. God, if it existed can be proved.

wrong, there are some thing we have no idea about, like you cannot prove or disprove man never hunted saber tooth tigers

Dude, you were the one claiming that a negative can be proved, not me, lol. Saying you can't prove a negative still stands, back up by your very own sentence. :P

Archived