Sad truth about UFC confirmed once again...

najma

w135 - Rousey - a Weight Cutting Cheater beat on a way smaller Davis

125 - Johnson - legit FW

135 - Dillashaw - legit BW, beat the weight cutting cheater Barao

145 - Aldo - WCCheater

155 - Pettis - legit LW

170 - Hendricks - he is a weight cutting can, but with his T-rex arms etc. he is acceptable as a WW

185 - Wiedman - a LHW WCCcheater - outsizes everybody at MW, beat on a true MW Lyoto in a mismatch

205 - Jones - a HW - biggest WCC there is, would dwarf most HWs

265 - Cain - legit HW as hell

Dillashaw heroically beat one of those WCCs, but there are still 3 of them.

Weidman is definitely a 205er...

Machida almost bodied him in the 4th and 5th...

Weidman almost bodied Machida in the 2nd, and 3rd though. Weidman starts strong and gasses in the later rounds that's veddy intrewesting indeed.

Go back and look at every fight where a guy sees the championship rounds for the first time. Every single person does ****ty in their first ever fourth and fifth rounds.

Weidman almost bodied Machida in the 2nd, and 3rd though. Weidman starts strong and gasses in the later rounds that's veddy intrewesting indeed.

Go back and look at every fight where a guy sees the championship rounds for the first time. Every single person does ****ty in their first ever fourth and fifth rounds.

Not the GodGoat J.J The Unstoppable

He was fighting a shell of Rampage. Prime Rampage knocks Jones out in his first ever 4th round.

He was fighting a shell of Rampage. Prime Rampage knocks Jones out in his first ever 4th round.

Hehehe you just made me giggle homie. This isn't 12er, it's ColeGOAT. That form of trolling only tickles my funny glands.

Everyone is a weight cutting can. If everyone fought at their natural weight, they'd all be fighting two weight classes above. The heavyweight division would never look so stacked!

Only person who did not cut weight was Frankie Edgar, who was a natural LW...but now he's cutting.

Everyone is a weight cutting can. If everyone fought at their natural weight, they'd all be fighting two weight classes above. The heavyweight division would never look so stacked!

Only person who did not cut weight was Frankie Edgar, who was a natural LW...but now he's cutting.

Did you just admit to being a weight cutting can?

Cuz I ain't no ****in weight cutting can.

Hehehe you just made me giggle homie. This isn't 12er, it's ColeGOAT. That form of trolling only tickles my funny glands.

That's why he's going easy on you, the rustle you've been on since last July is epic son.

Probably the gayest post I've read in a while.

Mighty Mouse is 5'3" and he's being called a weight cutter lmao

You know who else isn't a weight cutting can, ****ing Brimage dropped from featherweight and he's still tiny compared to his competition. What a GOAT.

Archived