They called me an ugly Mexican!

Megasoup

I just joined the Carpenters Union and was at a jobsite the other day, filling out paperwork and peeing in a cup. I tried to make my handwriting as legible as possible and I am also proud to say that my aim was fairly accurate and I feel like I got most of it in the cup.

To celebrate my duo of superior performances, I danced a little in the street on the way to my moped. My rhythm has a recognizably Latin flair to it and I was instantly flagged as an immigrant trying to take away an American's job. They shouted in my direction and threw rocks at me. Thankfully, I was able to dodge most of them. I got on my moped and rode away. Hopefully, they won't recognize me next week.

This is all true. I swear to God that I didn't write something else and quickly erase it; replacing it with this ridiculous story that appears to match the comments that came afterwards.

I thought framing houses was for illegal mexicans?

Better watch your back homie. Those wetbacks play for keeps.

I actually have a lot of Mexican friends who frame houses and I think most of them came here illegally!

I can't work non-union, though. Carpentry is tough, dangerous work. I ain't gonna' do it unless I get union wages and benefits, which still isn't enough to get rich off of.

I actually have a lot of Mexican friends who frame houses and I think most of them came here illegally!

I can't work non-union, though. Carpentry is tough, dangerous work. I ain't gonna' do it unless I get union wages and benefits, which still isn't enough to get rich off of.

It'll keep the burritos coming tho.

It'll keep the burritos coming tho.

The two things I miss most about California would be all the good-lookin' Mexican girls and Taco Tuesday!

I'd love to know how many times you refer to yourself in first person.

Seriously, talk to a psychiatrist if you want to express your problems.

If I referred to myself in the third-person, then I'd really need to talk to a psychiatrist!

If I referred to myself in the third-person, then I'd really need to talk to a psychiatrist!

Stop being a loser

Stop being a loser

Please tell me what I need to do! I want to be a warm, friendly and happy person just like you!

Stop being a loser

Please tell me what I need to do! I want to be a warm, friendly and happy person just like you!

OK, here's what you need to do:

1.) Actually post about MMA on an MMA forum.

2.) Stop being self-centered.

3.) Don't move to California in hopes of being homeless.

@‌PATSTER

Okay, here's what YOU need to do:

1.) Stop being a ****head.

2.) Give yourself up to the probability that you don't know everything and quite possibly don't really know much. Humble yourself.

3.) Realize that forum members who want to post about MMA can do so in the MMA section. We have different categories on this site.

Let me hold your hand and guide you through this, young man.

If you want to post about things going on in the UFC, go to http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/categories/ufc

If you want to post about things going on outside the UFC, go to http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/categories/outside-the-ufc-free

If you just want to talk about MMA, go to http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/categories/mma

@‌PATSTER

2.) Give yourself up to the probability that you don't know everything and quite possibly don't really know much. Humble yourself.

3.) Realize that forum members who want to post about MMA can do so in the MMA section. We have different categories on this site.

If you want to post about things going on in the UFC, go to http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/categories/ufc

If you want to post about things going on outside the UFC, go to http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/categories/outside-the-ufc-free

If you just want to talk about MMA, go to http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/categories/mma

PAT wasn't always a ****head. he used to be cool when he represented Urkel. before you know it a couple nerdgins stroke his E-ego and viola, major ****head.

@‌PATSTER

PAT wasn't always a ****head. he used to be cool when he represented Urkel. before you know it a couple nerdgins stroke his E-ego and viola, major ****head.

This

Pat used to be a top poster who dropped good opinions but has turned into an ****

I just joined the Carpenters Union and was at a jobsite the other day, filling out paperwork and peeing in a cup. I tried to make my handwriting as legible as possible and I am also proud to say that my aim was fairly accurate and I feel like I got most of it in the cup.

To celebrate my duo of superior performances, I danced a little in the street on the way to my moped. My rhythm has a recognizably Latin flair to it and I was instantly flagged as an immigrant trying to take away an American's job. They shouted in my direction and threw rocks at me. Thankfully, I was able to dodge most of them. I got on my moped and rode away. Hopefully, they won't recognize me next week.

This is all true. I swear to God that I didn't write something else and quickly erase it; replacing it with this ridiculous story that appears to match the comments that came afterwards.

If you dance to this commercial, then you are truly mexican.

@‌PATSTER

lol telling someone else to humble themselves when you constantly talk about how much smarter, stronger and more interesting you are.

If anyone needs to be humbled, it's you. And life keeps trying to humble you with circumstances, but you refuse to take a hint.

If you dance to this commercial, then you are truly mexican.

I can't turn it off! It's really not all that bad of a jam!

Wait, you have to pee in a cup to be a carpenter???

Yes. I don't do drugs.

Why not!?

Well, I drink alcohol. Alcohol is served in public venues, so I can drink it socially and go out and do things. Drugs, even something as harmless as weed, you have to stay at home and sit on your couch or do it in your car or something. Boring.

I can pick up a six-pack of beer anywhere and almost any time. I don't have to wait around or run into drug addicts or pretend as if the guy selling the beer is my friend. I don't have to worry about getting in trouble with the law (well, DWIs) or ripped off (or worse.) I can also be absolutely sure of the quality of my alcohol.

But it's mostly the social aspect. It's probably a lot smarter to meet chicks at places that you can buy alcohol than places where you can buy drugs.

Wait, you have to pee in a cup to be a carpenter???

Yes. I don't do drugs.

Why not!?

Well, I drink alcohol. Alcohol is served in public venues, so I can drink it socially and go out and do things. Drugs, even something as harmless as weed, you have to stay at home and sit on your couch or do it in your car or something. Boring.

I can pick up a six-pack of beer anywhere and almost any time. I don't have to wait around or run into drug addicts or pretend as if the guy selling the beer is my friend. I don't have to worry about getting in trouble with the law (well, DWIs) or ripped off (or worse.) I can also be absolutely sure of the quality of my alcohol.

But it's mostly the social aspect. It's probably a lot smarter to meet chicks at places that you can buy alcohol than places where you can buy drugs.

What a square. Get some tony and tell chicks to come back to your place after the bar, they'll be doing lines off ur ****.

That's it I'M writing the gov they said yall pick fruit... Then i will complain about manual laborers having piss tests when elected officials have none. Who has more access to life ruining things a manual laborer or a sell out politician?

Archived