This fight should never have been made

King_Can

I like Penn but it was obvious that Frankie was going to win early on. Bad style matchup for Penn and it almost looked like the weight cut drained all of his energy.

Penn had no gas tank at 155, you didn't realize he was going to gas hitting mitts in the back if he cut more weight?

How about EdGOD though? Not even Diaz or Rory could do that

He just proved he can hit the pad

Better than Diaz and Rory

Why do you keep saying "Diaz and Rory". Don't you ever disgrace Diaz' name comparing him to that CANadian

Because Diaz and Rory are the 2 guys who have recently beat the snot out of Lazy J, just not as well as EdGOD

Diaz and Rory

I like Penn but it was obvious that Frankie was going to win early on. Bad style matchup for Penn and it almost looked like the weight cut drained all of his energy.

Penn had no gas tank at 155, you didn't realize he was going to gas hitting mitts in the back if he cut more weight?

I didn't think that he would look that bad but was sure Frankie would win. If done right that extra weight cutting shouldn't have effected his cardio.obviously it did.

I'm a sad mother****er

Penn is the second favorite fighter I ever had in MMA (Don Frye being the first)

I have not even a handful of fighters I am truly attached to in MMA

Penn is one of them, and about 2 minutes into the first round it was just horrible because I knew what was going to happen

Long live BJ Penn

Meh, he looked good no doubt, but its hard to measure it to Diaz/Rory because BJ was a lot older and had to cut 10 more pounds. I believe Frankie can still win the title but I'm not more or less confident after this because BJ really was finished

I'm a sad mother****er

Penn is the second favorite fighter I ever had in MMA (Don Frye being the first)

I have not even a handful of fighters I am truly attached to in MMA

Penn is one of them, and about 2 minutes into the first round it was just horrible because I knew what was going to happen

Long live BJ Penn

B-)

He just proved he can hit the pad

Better than Diaz and Rory

If that BJ turned up for the Diaz fight Penn would probably be dead right now

Diaz doesn't have the same power as EdGOD

Lol true Diaz has much more

That's not funny

I know it's just a fact

That was more of a mismatch than Rousey vs Davis.

???????

Davis might have had some offense if she didn't get KTFO in 16 seconds.

BJ did nothing for the better part of three rounds. 90-13 significant strikes, that was a ****ing mauling. If that wasn't sanctioned, Frankie would be serving time for that assault.

???????

BJ did nothing for the better part of three rounds. 90-13 significant strikes, that was a ****ing mauling. If that wasn't sanctioned, Frankie would be serving time for that assault.

at least Penn survived the mauling for 3 rnds...the girl lasted 16 seconds...and Penn survived with no offence...Hawaiian Warrior

B-)

???????

at least Penn survived the mauling for 3 rnds...the girl lasted 16 seconds...and Penn survived with no offence...Hawaiian Warrior

B-)

No offense because he was defending for the entire duration, hard to attack when you're getting br00talized.

???????

B-)

No offense because he was defending for the entire duration, hard to attack when you're getting br00talized.

dude seriously say no to crack...

???????

B-)

dude seriously say no to crack...

lol what he said was 100% dead on accurate.

oh god.

Did penn say he was going to retire afterwards?

yeah he said he should have never come back. after hughes its all been downhill. but dude it was crazy how bad bj looked, im still in shock

Dude, I was saying Penn was going to get murdered, and I was rooting for Edgar and even I'm shocked by that beating. That was ridiculous.

bj looked terrible, he didnt look like himself and i guess he was just completing his TUF contract with the fight. I n all honesty he should have just ducked like wanderlei.

His entire gameplan was odd, i mean he was stood straight up like he had forgotten everything in those 19months of being absent from mma.

Still though bj fans can think of the glory days of penns big wins over joe stevenson and diego sanchez, in reality penn is a fighter from another time. A time when he was the only true mixed marital artist at LW

that fight was hard to watch. I will probably get a lot of hate for this but watching this... I wondered what kind of training did BJ get??!! I mean yes he cut the weight and all and that alone asked a lot of work... but his fighting!! Just the position he was standing in compare to his last fight it almost looked like he barely did any sparring to prepare for this fight. He look weird and akward. I don't think ring rust alone can explain that.

Archived