LMFAO!

Shark_Etiquette

Edgar is clearly taking Penn's soul each time they fight. That's why Penn looks so much worse every time and why Edgar said yes to this third fight. Tonight he finally finished the job. Good luck to the rest of the featherweight division, Frankie has reached his final form.

Edgar is clearly taking Penn's soul each time they fight. That's why Penn looks so much worse every time and why Edgar said yes to this third fight. Tonight he finally finished the job. Good luck to the rest of the featherweight division, Frankie has reached his final form.

and much like Penn Edgar will never be a champion again. It's all downhill from here.

Penn barely won the first fight got dominated in the second and got destroyed in the third.

I think edgar took it. It was a close fight.

2nd all edgar. 3rd. Well... LOL

Fuсk you.

Your tears are so delicious

Shut the **** up

Don't you start with me Finish. You should've known better.

Penn barely won the first fight got dominated in the second and got destroyed in the third.

Fuсk you.

Shut the **** up

I can agree it was really close could have gone either way but i thought Penn landed the better shots and Edgar really didn't accomplish much but touch him slightly more.

2nd fight was decisively Edgar. He didn't beat him down but he controlled the whole fight and out scored him quite a bit.

3rd fight... Starving Penn=No Chin. Terrible game plan, physically not in his prime anymore and not adapting......Yeah he just didn't belong in there at all. =((

Fuсk you.

Shut the **** up

I can agree it was really close could have gone either way but i thought Penn landed the better shots and Edgar really didn't accomplish much but touch him slightly more.

2nd fight was decisively Edgar. He didn't beat him down but he controlled the whole fight and out scored him quite a bit.

3rd fight... Starving Penn=No Chin. Terrible game plan, physically not in his prime anymore and not adapting......Yeah he just didn't belong in there at all. =((

Yeah I can see that. I always award a close fight to the smaller fighter.

But it was a close fight.

2nd I thought he also worked him in the stand up.

3rd yeah. I think he's not all there ever since the Diaz fight.

You told us man

Good job

Thanks West. That all I wanted.

lol picked the winner in an obvious mismatch and then gloats about it.

You are such a ****ing can OP.

Hey, look! It's this kid again.

Keep b****ing about your butthurt.

And get knocked out like your father used to...

tumblr_md42dow0sv1r5x5zu.gif

You told us man

Good job

How are you feeling after seeing Penn get crushed like that @WW?

I don't get attached to fighters but I'm pretty sad to be honest

He is the last of my childhood favorites

I started watching at UFC 5, no more OG's

That gif is priceless as he will stay mad he's a failure doing nothing lol. Bacrock the great BLACK hope/JOKE. Got mad like Bacrock? No diplomacy skills and no community organizing skill out of a trained by black privilege entitlement foreign student aid tax money. Dude is such a failure he should shave his booty hair and walk backwards with a sign that says will house slave for bribes. The pen of Bacrock don't play around with the bill of rights or constitution that PEN has KING powers lol.

That gif is priceless as he will stay mad he's a failure doing nothing lol. Bacrock the great BLACK hope/JOKE. Got mad like Bacrock? No diplomacy skills and no community organizing skill out of a trained by black privilege entitlement foreign student aid tax money. Dude is such a failure he should shave his booty hair and walk backwards with a sign that says will house slave for bribes. The pen of Bacrock don't play around with the bill of rights or constitution that PEN has KING powers lol.

What in the ****!?

You told us man

Good job

How are you feeling after seeing Penn get crushed like that @WW?

I don't get attached to fighters but I'm pretty sad to be honest

He is the last of my childhood favorites

I started watching at UFC 5, no more OG's

Yeah me too. I don't usually get attached to fighters but Penn is a legend & one of the last OG's that came from the era when fighters were actual fighters.

I'm cool with him losing a fight to another great fighter but the way he went out was like a TUF Noob fighting an elite contender. That was a bummer and hard to watch.

With a tranny like his who could blame him? His woman out basketballs him out footballs him out testosterone's him. We should give poor bacrock a medal for hanging in there with such a manly adams apple sporter.

With a tranny like his who could blame him? His woman out basketballs him out footballs him out testosterone's him. We should give poor bacrock a medal for hanging in there with such a manly adams apple sporter.

Stay on topic please.

Stay on topic please.

Wont see the beast in a pic like this. Especially after being dominant... frankie dreams of a K.O or even a dominant finish.

Can't see how anyone could take pleasure from watching BJ.

GSP does......all over his face.

They have a personal beef.

How can a MMA fan take pleasure in seeing a veteran fighter on his way out? This is what waits for all fighters. Tis is a glimpse into the future for everyone who steps into the cage.

Archived