absolutely destroyed by pillow fists

Gabri1985

Lol did OP actually admit he was gay or something?

That's not a crime you homophobic piece of ****

The only difference between you and OP is he admits

I never said it was wrong i was just asking. Lol @ the **** defense force coming to the rescue. =))

and no, i have a woman thank you very much.

BJ was never in this fight for real....the ufc needed a name for the season of tuf, and the ufc knew BJ would draw people to watch the show, and the fights finale....so they threw enough money at him to **** his name for the season. honestly, i have never seen ANY ufc fighter look that bad in the octagon! his new "stand up style" looked like a 70 year old man trying to throw hands for the very first time in his life. his footwork was laughable!!!

BJ was never in this fight for real....the ufc needed a name for the season of tuf, and the ufc knew BJ would draw people to watch the show, and the fights finale....so they threw enough money at him to **** his name for the season. honestly, i have never seen ANY ufc fighter look that bad in the octagon! his new "stand up style" looked like a 70 year old man trying to throw hands for the very first time in his life. his footwork was laughable!!!

Frankie isn't the guy you want to display bad footwork against either.

It looked like he trained stand up with Rickson Gracie. Stand straight up while slowly moving forward with little to no footwork.

and where did i cry, you saggy ****?

"No bro, please do not give me this picture. I had a feeling you would choose this pic.. this isn't right. Don't be like wedo, I'm serious."

This isn't crying. Cash wanted me to wear your av for a month, but In contrast to you I am not a piece of ****...

I will not wear such an av for a single day, and especially not for one month, you sick freak.

"No bro, please do not give me this picture. I had a feeling you would choose this pic.. this isn't right. Don't be like wedo, I'm serious."

This isn't crying. Cash wanted me to wear your av for a month, but In contrast to you I am not a piece of ****...

I will not wear such an av for a single day, and especially not for one month, you sick freak.

Sounds like you shouldn't be making bets you can't fulfill. Welching baby

I don't know why mods allow such avs.

Don't talk to me and stop to spam this thread with your butthurt, you scumbag. I hope, that whatever happened to the guy in your av, happens to you as well.... you're nothing but scum in my eyes.

Lol. And f I dont are you going to throw another tantrum

Where is this pic that's so vile he couldn't wear?

Same as My av

"You're going a little overboard filling up FiNiSH_HiM's wall with junk. Maybe cool it a bit on that" -mcmax3000

Lol I was right, snitch welching baby

@FiNiSH_HiM‌ would you have used the little boy with downz av or would you of rejected that as well?

you're scum.

Take a note kiddos, I gave Mgun a boss AV. Take AV bets with me and I won't humiliate you, I'll bless you with the privilege of advertising the greatest gaming console known to man.

Put the pipe down homie. I chose this AV because the GOATBOX is the best gaming console right now. Damn some people are trying to take credit for everything these days..

Archived