Lucas Martins vs. Alex White4-2

PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1)

Pat Healy vs. Gleison Tibau4-1

Jessamyn Duke vs. Leslie Smith3-1

Aljamain Sterling vs. Hugo Viana2-1

Yosdenis Cedeno vs. Jerrod Sanders 1-1

PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass)

Claudia Gadelha vs. Tina Lahdemaki 0 - 1

That was a very GOAT first pick. Well done.

As I said mate I hope this doesn't breach the terms of our STFU bet - I'm only posting here and one in the predictions league to put my picks in!

And cheers for the props. Looking forward to a second belt after bodying @finish_him and @patster a second time.. the final if he gets through is gonna be insane!

Tor

@FiNiSH_HiM‌

Stay cool homie and you might have a chance ;)

Find you idiot I'll keep Parke although I edited it before you posted there for as far as I'm aware completely legal, if I'm wrong then McMod can tell me

No not Tor... u picked Parke.... I quoted it.

@Mcmax3000‌ it happened again

Lol seems like everyone talks to you like that kid, good thing you're owning but u got KTFO in the last two.

I changed before you posted kid it shouldn't be a problem, but just because you're being such a whiny little 12 year old girl about it I'll take parke and Tor and still take your favourite Barbie and do bad things to it and return it to your pink painted bedroom ****

Tor

@FiNiSH_HiM‌

lol you've changed the picture in the OP? Lmao Ozzi's mad.

I told you that you wouldn't like me when I'm angry... Now, I'm gonna kick your butt right through the octagon.

Well the pic I've got for you now proves once again that you're a little girl, and even though you begged your way out of an AV you can't avoid it here :)

P.S you'd given me three picks I wanted so far and that makes four. lol picking someone fresh out of TUF who didn't even make it out of the second fight... Keep up the good work :)

Krylov

@Finish_him

@FiNiSH_HiM @‌FiNiSH_HiM

@FiNiSH_HiM @‌FiNiSH_HiM

@FiNiSH_HiM @FiNiSH_HiM

Whenever you're ****ing ready kid I've already won this by 4 but if you could be so kind as to put yourself out of your misery and pick the next losing fight so McMod can update that'd be sweet thanks sweetheart

@FiNiSH_HiM @‌FiNiSH_HiM

Whenever you're ****ing ready kid I've already won this by 4 but if you could be so kind as to put yourself out of your misery and pick the next losing fight so McMod can update that'd be sweet thanks sweetheart

giphy.gif

No, I can't.

@FiNiSH_HiM @‌FiNiSH_HiM

giphy.gif

No, I can't.

lmao nice

I understand if you'd prefer to forfeit that's fine it's taking welching to a whole new level and you do seem like a bit of a trendsetter! Just let @Mcmax3000‌ know

@FiNiSH_HiM @‌FiNiSH_HiM

giphy.gif

No, I can't.

@FiNiSH_HiM @‌FiNiSH_HiM

giphy.gif

No, I can't.

lmao nice

I understand if you'd prefer to forfeit that's fine it's taking welching to a whole new level and you do seem like a bit of a trendsetter! Just let Mcmax3000‌ know

24y30y1.jpg

I'm going to post my pick in time, don't worry homie... tomorrow after the weigh ins. ;)

@FiNiSH_HiM @‌FiNiSH_HiM

giphy.gif

No, I can't.

@FiNiSH_HiM @‌FiNiSH_HiM

giphy.gif

No, I can't.

lmao nice

I understand if you'd prefer to forfeit that's fine it's taking welching to a whole new level and you do seem like a bit of a trendsetter! Just let Mcmax3000‌ know

24y30y1.jpg

I'm going to post my pick in time, don't worry homie... tomorrow after the weigh ins. ;)

Ah too easy.

Just like your mother is

@FiNiSH_HiM @‌FiNiSH_HiM

giphy.gif

No, I can't.

@FiNiSH_HiM @‌FiNiSH_HiM

giphy.gif

No, I can't.

lmao nice

24y30y1.jpg

Ah too easy.

Just like your mother is

shut up you kernt lol

Bam Bam Healy is my last pick

Archived