Weight cutting

JBJF

all this talk from the weidman haters about 'oh he cuts weight'

stfu

what was his weight when he weighed in? oh he was on weight. that's all that matters. do you really think 10-15 pounds matters that much?

Hate him for other reasons.

same argument goes with Jones, GSP, Rumble, vitor, etc...

not that it really matters but I follow Jones on twitter and he loses his weight during his training camp and will cut minimal weight the day before weigh ins.

find other reasons to hate the guys. Jones is a **** is a valid enough reason to hate him.

stfu

what was his weight when he weighed in? oh he was on weight. that's all that matters. do you really think 10-15 pounds matters that much?

Welcome to the club. Jones and GSP always glad to have a new member.

stfu

Welcome to the club. Jones and GSP always glad to have a new member.

what? no.

I dislike GSP.

too boring.

I stopped watching him for good during the Kos fight.

nobody cuts as much weight as Jon Jones does

Barao cuts more.

nope

Hendricks cuts more

img_7059.jpg

I've seen starving African children look healthier than that lmfao

LoL No

Barao needs medical attention immediately after weighing in.

409757529.jpg

409757528.jpg

urijah-faber-renan-barao.jpg

Yeah considering Barao has resorted to cutting weight from his brain, he may be the WCC Champion

Both are cans doe

do you really think 10-15 pounds matters that much?

Did you even see him next to Lyoto? Machida came from the weight class above Weidman and STILL looked smaller than him. Weidman is a legit LHW fighting at MW. Him and Hendricks should have a WCC super fight.

Did you even see him next to Lyoto? Machida came from the weight class above Weidman and STILL looked smaller than him. Weidman is a legit LHW fighting at MW. Him and Hendricks should have a WCC super fight.

silva-weidman.jpg

Same size as the last MW champion.

Just once. Just one single time, I want you to post a positive comment about something you like or something that made you happy.

I want to see you behave in a non-rustled manner just once. Is. It. Possible?

Just once. Just one single time, I want you to post a positive comment about something you like or something that made you happy.

Check the other threads. You may be surprised.

gottentoguy will never change his ways

Neither will the Can of all Ages, CANage.

This.

GottenToGuy will spew some nonsense out of his mouth like

Knowing that he would never say the same thing about Anderson Silva. Butthurt is a serious illness on these interwebz. Luckily, being the scholar and gentleman that he is, 12er has provided treatment for the posters that are still suffering.

Archived