Black People Keep Breaking Their Bones :O!!!

Gazuya

My friend told me that black people have more twitch fibres in there body but they also have lighter and thinner skeletons because of just how evolutions works. its also why all the sprinters in the Olympics are black :o?

I think this is the same reason why all the Bone breaks in sports are mostly happening to black people?

Edit from Mcmax3000: Posting of copyright material from an unofficial source is not allowed.

At last, our cries for a thread aboot black people breaking their bones has been answered.

no problems bro. has Dana White looked at this thread yet?

No, but I have, and I have removed your videos, as posting unauthorized copyrighted footage is against the rules.

At last, our cries for a thread aboot black people breaking their bones has been answered.

no problems bro. has Dana White looked at this thread yet?

No, but I have, and I have removed your videos, as posting unauthorized copyrighted footage is against the rules.

awwwwww come on man. could of least left the names up......

McMod is actually black

this thread is very offensive to him

I've known a guy who heard about some other guy who apparently knew a black guy. I'm sure that black guy is offended as well.

On a serious note: having more fast twitch fibres makes them faster, so they kick faster = with more force...

Now do the math.

McMod is actually black

I've known a guy who heard about some other guy who apparently knew a black guy. I'm sure that black guy is offended as well.

On a serious note: having more fast twitch fibres makes them faster, so they kick faster = with more force...

Now do the math.

Fast twitch brain fibers exist in asians and whites? How else would you explain it?

McMod is actually black

Now do the math.

Fast twitch brain fibers exist in asians and whites? How else would you explain it?

When you have a large penis all you think about is sex.

McMod is actually black

Now do the math.

When you have a large penis all you think about is sex.

That explains the low I . Q scores.

My friend told me that black people have more twitch fibres in there body but they also have lighter and thinner skeletons because of just how evolutions works. its also why all the sprinters in the Olympics are black :o?

I think this is the same reason why all the Bone breaks in sports are mostly happening to black people?

Edit from Mcmax3000: Posting of copyright material from an unofficial source is not allowed.

I was actually telling my black friend the other day about this. While Polynesians having the highest bone density.

Archived