Lmao Conor....

WarWest®

Where Brandao comes from people get stabbed in the neck with a pen for talking like that.

If Brandao smuggles a knife in the octagon, he might be able to win a round.

Naw ConGod would disarm him in seconds.

It's up for debate. I would set the odds around +120 for Brandao winning a round WITH a knife.

Where Brandao comes from people get stabbed in the neck with a pen for talking like that.

It's up for debate. I would set the odds around +120 for Brandao winning a round WITH a knife.

Now you're just being silly. Conor is a martial arts master, one quick snap of his wrist and the knife would be taken out of the equation.

Now you're just being silly. Conor is a martial arts master, one quick snap of his wrist and the knife would be taken out of the equation.

Well, if Brandao wants to win, he'll have said knife. So we can make this bet if you want.

I don't like either fighter, but it will be absolutely hilarious if McGregor loses to this Brazilian psychopath.

That's because neither are americans

Actually it isn't.

I don't like McGregor because the dude gets severely injured by Holloway and sits on his **** **** talking the entire UFC.

I don't like Brandao because he is a can that doesn't make weight and has psycho tendencies.

I don't like either fighter, but it will be absolutely hilarious if McGregor loses to this Brazilian psychopath.

Actually it isn't.

I don't like McGregor because the dude gets severely injured by Holloway and sits on his **** **** talking the entire UFC and he isn't american to make it up for him.

I don't like Brandao because he is a can that doesn't make weight and has psycho tendencies and he isn't american to make it up for him either.

Fixed

Actually it isn't.

I don't like McGregor because the dude gets severely injured by Holloway and sits on his **** **** talking the entire UFC and he isn't american to make it up for him.

I don't like Brandao because he is a can that doesn't make weight and has psycho tendencies and he isn't american to make it up for him either.

Fixed

Murica

Actually it isn't.

Fixed

Murica

Irie.

Archived