UFC 176 Cancelled

Mcmax3000

Somebody needs to teach the UFC people the meaning of the word Postponed.

They are no longer doing the event in LA, moving all of the fights to different events, and no longer doing an event called UFC 176. That's not postponed. That's cancelled.

Wow I am just shocked. I got alot of angry friends to tell now. Who will want there money back ASAP

My guess is Oct will be in Los angles now

I feel like if that were the case, they would've announced it along with this news, and say that they'll honour tickets for the new date, rather than telling people to go get refunds.

America has shown its dominance

The Brazilians are falling one by one

at least you guys still have Soccer, no country is poorer than Brazil and the poorer the country, the better the Soccer players

Uhhh.......... they lost 7-1 today.

lol Spartacus said it was a close game

I just read since only dillashaw and barao are on the card, all the fights including Aldo and Mendes were moved to ufc 177

The official announcement just says that the fights will be rescheduled.

Everything I'm hearing indicates that Aldo/Mendes will happen in October.

Maybe if the UFC didn't put on this many cards, this stuff wouldn't happen. Oversaturation of the product IS a thing whether Dana wants us to believe it or not. Yet every time someone mentions it Dana calls them a ****ing moron and dispels the whole idea. Look at boxing. Boxing is EXTREMELY oversaturated and there's only one or two really good cards each year. The rest of them do **** PPV numbers, **** TV numbers, **** attendance numbers, **** gates, the whole nine yards. I just really don't understand how people don't realize that if the product can't handle one headliner's injury, you have a problem.

Wow I am just shocked. I got alot of angry friends to tell now. Who will want there money back ASAP

My guess is Oct will be in Los angles now

I feel like if that were the case, they would've announced it along with this news, and say that they'll honour tickets for the new date, rather than telling people to go get refunds.

yeah.. no way they're going to be able to schedule an event on a Saturday in October at the Staples Center.

America has shown its dominance

The Brazilians are falling one by one

at least you guys still have Soccer, no country is poorer than Brazil and the poorer the country, the better the Soccer players

Uhhh.......... they lost 7-1 today.

lol Spartacus said it was a close game

I think that was just a counter troll to me trolling him about the game.

Back on topic, I'm kinda glad about this. Going to Chicago that weekend and would have missed the card just like I missed the Aldo-KZ card on the same weekend last year.

doesnt really look injured to me, what was the injury that made him pull out?

10444506_562133303896239_6979543257089802006_n.jpg

He posted this photo and said "With my friends after their training". A retard would understand that.

No surgery required, just 45 days without training, or something like that.

he could of fought then.....

Spinal and shoulder injury were mediocre compared to his menstrual cramps and severe finger injury.

So your saying Aldo is female? So your also saying "serious case of the sniffles Mendes" was BRUTALLY KTFO BY A KNEE TO HIS ****ING FACE... by a female... wow what a goat

Spinal and shoulder injury were mediocre compared to his menstrual cramps and severe finger injury.

So your saying Aldo is female? So your also saying "serious case of the sniffles Mendes" was BRUTALLY KTFO BY A KNEE TO HIS ****ING FACE... by a female... wow what a goat

I like how you avoided the cage grabbing. lol

I like how you avoided the cage grabbing. lol

Did he get a point deducted???? In other words did he foul?? NOPE!!

Archived