UFC's double standard

Spartacus__

Fertitta said if Aldo is not ready to fight by October, they're already thinking of Mendes vs Swanson or Edgar for the interim belt.

That means Aldo can't postpone his fight for more than two months. Ok, then, but what about the other divisions, where the champion is not brazilian?

Ronda: Bursted a cyst on her right hand that required nine post-fight stitches, planned minor knee surgery and a broken hand.

Mighty Mouse: Postponed his fight with Moraga for 3 months

Anthony Petis: Injured himself again, but instead of an interim belt they just stole Josh's title shot.

Hendricks: Torn bicep, out for months.

Weidman: Might be out for months unless cleared to fight.

Jones: Ducked Glover for months.

Cain: More than a year without fighting.

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/07/video-lorenzo-fertitta-explains-ufc-176-postponement-rio-now-possible-for-aldo-mendes

It's because Aldo can carry a card in America where somehow "serious case of the sniffles" can't. They have to put a fake title on the line so fake American fans will tune in hoping to see a newly crowned American champ, It's not rocket surgery...

If Brazil were a women I'd **** her raw. Then when she got pregnant I'd sick around.

Brazil would probably give you AIDS and you wouldn't be around for long anyways. I'm HIV positive about that.

If Brazil were a women I'd **** her raw. Then when she got pregnant I'd sick around.

Brazil would probably give you AIDS and you wouldn't be around for long anyways. I'm HIV positive about that.

You are mistaking Brazil for Africa.

Aldo's fought 5 times since joining the UFC 2011, Lorenzo is tired of him ducking.

Aldo fought 6 times since joinging the UFC 2011.

Pettis fought 5 times since joinging the UFC 2011..

My mistake, 6 times. He's still ducking, so is Pettis. Strip them both.

Aldo's fought 5 times since joining the UFC 2011, Lorenzo is tired of him ducking.

Do you realize what caused your mistake? Your double standard. You came here to accuse Aldo and ignore everything else I mentioned in OP.

Do you realize what caused your mistake? Your double standard. You came here to accuse Aldo and ignore everything else I mentioned in OP.

I didn't read the OP, I figured it was you getting butt hurt despite the fact the UFC placates Brazilian fans to the maximum.

If you were really as self righteous as you think you are, you'd make threads to make fun of Vitor and Wandy the way you did Sonnen.

I didn't read the OP, I figured it was you getting butt hurt despite the fact the UFC placates Brazilian fans to the maximum.

If you were really as self righteous as you think you are, you'd make threads to make fun of Vitor and Wandy the way you did Sonnen.

Come on Kev, don't disrespect Spart, read his thread first then respond.

Fair point but Pettis wasn't sitting on a belt the whole time either.

And Pettis wasn't asking GSP to come down and face him LOL

And Pettis wasn't asking GSP to come down and face him LOL

Screen_shot_2012-02-10_at_11.25.26_PM.png

First of all, when I say Bush was a bad president and I'm not saying I'm a better president. Hence, when I call out someone's hypocrisy, I'm not implying I'm self righteous. Feel free to point out all my mistakes, if that's what you need to defend yourself.

Now, I've made a thread saying Wand ducked Sonnen, I constantly call Vitor "Belfortrt" and already made a thread feeling about how weaker he'll be out of TRT.

That being said, I'm done arguing over here. I promise I won't be caught in another argument over Brazil lol

First of all, when I say Bush was a bad president and I'm not saying I'm a better president. Hence, when I call out someone's hypocrisy, I'm not implying I'm self righteous. Feel free to point out all my mistakes, if that's what you need to defend yourself.

Now, I've made a thread saying Wand ducked Sonnen, I constantly call Vitor "Belfortrt" and already made a thread feeling about how weaker he'll be out of TRT.

That being said, I'm done arguing over here. I promise I won't be caught in another argument over Brazil lol

lol Machida's loss broke you

9BadmOk.jpg

9BadmOk.jpg

They might as well re-name BJJ to AJJ

Archived