Largest entertainment value among UFC champs for you right now.

najma

We're only talking about how much you enjoy his fights.

I adore:

1. Dillashaw - blew me away vs Barao, I hope he delivers the same good against other opponents

2. Goattis - showtime is showtime

I like:

3. Fredricks - his fight are explosive and always one blink of an eye away from a KO

4. Cain - always fun to watch a blood shed

5. Weidman - I don't know what to expect from him, but so far so good

6. Pokes - size mismatches, freakshows... can't dislike them, even if my favourite fighter gets beaten by the black giant

Not looking forward to much:

7. Aldo - boring, the only thing that's saves him are vicious leg kicks

8. Johnson - midget fighting doesn't do it for me

9. other - call me when this looks like a real sport

Weidman, not only are his fights exciting, but he's so divisive on this forum that we get so much drama leading up to and immediately after his fights.

Poop eating bets, alts coming out of the wood works, lurkers becoming so mad they make accounts to flame people.

2nd would be Whitey Mouse.

Love watching :

Pettis

Cain

Jones (to see him lose)

enjoy watching :

Rousey

Hendricks (used to be a lot more)

MM

Weidman(although the jury is still out on him. need to see a couple more fights. Loved Chida Weidman but that was mostly because of Chida.)

Dillashaw

Meh

Aldo (he just hasn't been doing it for me lately. The only fights ive enjoyed were Edgar and Kzomb and thats only because they gave him a run for his money. other than that the last great, untainted, fight from him was Faber.)

Love watching :

Pettis

Cain

Jones (to see him lose)

enjoy watching :

Rousey

MM

Weidman(although the jury is still out on him. need to see a couple more fights. Loved Chida Weidman but that was mostly because of Chida.)

Dillashaw

Meh

Aldo (he just hasn't been doing it for me lately. The only fights ive enjoyed were Edgar and Kzomb and thats only because they gave him a run for his money. other than that the last great, untainted, fight from him was Faber.)

Korean Zombie got destroyed.

Love watching :

Pettis

Cain

Jones (to see him lose)

enjoy watching :

Rousey

MM

Dillashaw

Meh

Korean Zombie got destroyed.

by a freak accident.

Pretty sure he never had any offense the whole fight lmao

neither did Aldo, until the freak accident.

Aldo was gassing too, Kzomb was bout to turn it up a notch.

The fight sucked, Zombie couldn't do anything to Aldo who had a broken foot, and then tapped to shoulder pain.

Weidman, not only are his fights exciting, but he's so divisive on this forum that we get so much drama leading up to and immediately after his fights.

Poop eating bets, alts coming out of the wood works, lurkers becoming so mad they make accounts to flame people.

im pretty sure you are only speaking for yourself

lol you're so mad.

lol you're so mad.

hey watch it! you're going full FH up in this bish

lol you're so mad.

If by going full FH, you mean rustling you, then yup. He and I have that in common.

Calls Mighty Mouse a midget

Likes to watch Dillashaw

Typical Fedor fanboy retard

You, sir, are a moron who cannot read.

Mouse is a midget and fights midgets his size or smaller.

Dillashaw is larger and he fights fighters that are way larger than him (weight cutting cans like Barao).

Ronda, just for the sheer explosion of rustled jimmies by haters every time she wins lol I love it.

Do these people actually exist? Most of us would prefer that she dominated these cans and got em outta there in 16 seconds flat like the last fight.

I can't personally remember anyone hating on Ronda.

lol you're so mad.

If by going full FH, you mean rustling you, then yup. He and I have that in common.

Yup fill FH alright, making false and inaccurate assessment of people's feeling and the status of their jimmies.what's next ,you going to tell mods in picking ob you too much?or are you going to bish n moan when someone takes your name again?

lol you're so mad.

Yup fill FH alright, making false and inaccurate assessment of people's feeling and the status of their jimmies.what's next ,you going to tell mods in picking ob you too much?or are you going to bish n moan when someone takes your name again?

retard-song_o_193993.jpg

I hate to break it to you, but when you follow me thread to thread to try and bug me, you advertise the fact that you are mad. Keep up the good work sweetheart.

lol you're so mad.

you been drinking that Reatardorade

retardstrength.jpg

Calls Mighty Mouse a midget

Likes to watch Dillashaw

Typical Fedor fanboy retard

You, sir, are a moron who cannot read.

Mouse is a midget and fights midgets his size or smaller.

Dillashaw is larger and he fights fighters that are way larger than him (weight cutting cans like Barao).

Lol

It's a shame that idiots like you make up the majority of MMA fans.

And Mighty Mouse is the smallest Flyweight, dummy.

Hendricks

Aldo-he's close to dropping though

Johnson-soon to be P4P king

Weidman

Cain

Jones-purely to see him finally lose

Dillashaw-fluke champ

Pettis-not a fan, long layoff and he gets pampered

Rousey-lack of competition does not equal entertainment

LoL Dillashaw beat the breaks off Barao and even TKO'd him with a head kick and punches in the 5th ****ing round. He could of easily coasted to win a UD.

Apparently every time a Brazilian loses a belt, it's a fluke regardless of the outcome.

lol you're so mad.

you been drinking that Reatardorade

retardstrength.jpg

i wouldnt pay two fiddy for that butthurt double post

Alright, you can keep impersonating me if you keep the post quality to at least this level.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Looks like 12er has a secret admirer.

I'm renting out my name to people who want to up their likes and get into the 10K crew.

How much? Will 2 pigs and a chicken buy me the illustrious 12er brand?

Are there any plans for a fragrance or clothing line?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Looks like 12er has a secret admirer.

I'm renting out my name to people who want to up their likes and get into the 10K crew.

How much? Will 2 pigs and a chicken buy me the illustrious 12er brand?

Are there any plans for a fragrance or clothing line?

I accept only bitcoin.

Archived