UFC Fighters with no regrets!

Bubba_Sparks

So we've obviously all got our own views on who's the greatest, dullest, GOATest, CANest. But which fighter do you think looks back on their career with the most satisfaction/least regret?

For example, do you reckon Chuck looks back with relish at his reign as LHW champ, beating Tito twice, or looks with regret at losing to Keith Jardine and fighting well past his prime? Is GSP satisfied with his legazee or does he wish he'd carried on finishing fighters like he did pre-Serra? Will Silva retire one day basking in the glow of a record-breaking title run or will he lie awake at night haunted by Chris Weidman?

I reckon some of the most satisfied must be Forrest and Serra (they probably never imagined in their wildest dreams they would have been champions), plus Randy who had a career that started when most people's end.

Thoughts?

Chris Lytle retired like a boss.

I saw that fight in person. Hell yeah, he retired like a boss!

They stacked the **** out of that card too. Danny Castillo, Cole Miller, Alex Caceres, Benavidez vs. Wineland, CB Dollaway, Bang Ludwig vs. Amir Sadollah, Cerrone vs. Oliveira, Bendo vs. Jim Miller...

All that action would be spread out over eight events now.

They stacked the **** out of that card too. Danny Castillo, Cole Miller, Alex Caceres, Benavidez vs. Wineland, CB Dollaway, Bang Ludwig vs. Amir Sadollah, Cerrone vs. Oliveira, Bendo vs. Jim Miller...

That would have been a great card to see in person.

Not as stacked as UFC: FOXWOODS

The Black BEAST

The Black BEAST

Right, but I'm going that card too. I only go to the best ones.

The Black BEAST

It actually is a badass card.

4da70d63-9d7e-4a07-ae53-92e104f53b3e.png&width=800&transform=ScaleFitWidth,RotateExif

The Black BEAST

4da70d63-9d7e-4a07-ae53-92e104f53b3e.png&width=800&transform=ScaleFitWidth,RotateExif

Canflow apparently thinks watching Dan Hardy is superior than that masterpiece of a card.

The Black BEAST

Canflow apparently thinks watching Dan Hardy is superior than that masterpiece of a card.

Damn that's how it's going down?

The Black BEAST

^

Just stating the obvious.

I'm not mad

I noticed you thought that was me who commented and called me Canflow. Then when you realized it was 12er, nothing negative to say at all.

That's what's up. I thought you were different than the rest of these tag-along guys worried about likes/agrees on a website. I've never said a single thing negative about you. Or any of you until you get out of line with me. So that's cool.

I'm not mad

I noticed you thought that was me who commented and called me Canflow. Then when you realized it was 12er, nothing negative to say at all.

That's what's up. I thought you were different than the rest of these tag-along guys worried about likes/agrees on a website. I've never said a single thing negative about you. Or any of you until you get out of line with me. So that's cool.

innanep.jpg

The Black BEAST

I thought you said you WEREN'T going to that card and said the one you went to with Hardy was better.

I then read it a few posts later and realized that you are apparently going to the Foxwoods one as well.

Chill the **** out, plz.

The Black BEAST

I thought you said you WEREN'T going to that card and said the one you went to with Hardy was better.

I then read it a few posts later and realized that you are apparently going to the Foxwoods one as well.

Chill the **** out, plz.

don't talk to cashflow like that you can!

The Black BEAST

Chill the **** out, plz.

Don't talk to patster like that you can!

The Black BEAST

Chill the **** out, plz.

Don't talk to carnages like that you can!

The Black BEAST

Chill the **** out, plz.

Don't talk to 12er like that you can!

The Black BEAST

Chill the **** out, plz.

Don't talk to Jason_H like that you can!

The Black BEAST

Chill the **** out, plz.

Don't talk to Mgun like that you can!

The Black BEAST

Chill the **** out, plz.

Don't talk to Mgun like that you can!

Don't talk to me like that you can!

yeah back then those fight nights were awesome and I don't know why but the Versus cards always seemed to be really good

So we've obviously all got our own views on who's the greatest, dullest, GOATest, CANest. But which fighter do you think looks back on their career with the most satisfaction/least regret?

For example, do you reckon Chuck looks back with relish at his reign as LHW champ, beating Tito twice, or looks with regret at losing to Keith Jardine and fighting well past his prime? Is GSP satisfied with his legazee or does he wish he'd carried on finishing fighters like he did pre-Serra? Will Silva retire one day basking in the glow of a record-breaking title run or will he lie awake at night haunted by Chris Weidman?

I reckon some of the most satisfied must be Forrest and Serra (they probably never imagined in their wildest dreams they would have been champions), plus Randy who had a career that started when most people's end.

Thoughts?

Forrest should be ashamed of his entire career just for the Silva fight.

Thoughts?

Forrest should be ashamed of his entire career just for the Silva fight.

Tapping to strikes (jab) is pretty shameful, but I believe he should be even more ashamed of his celebration after beating Shogun and his Tito interview.

Archived