American posters, please sign...

Kevbo_Jones

AmeriGOAT too strong to let our internet freedoms go quietly...other more important freedoms meh not so much. :(|)

They can tap my phone calls, them knowing when I jerk off to asian **** **** is just too weird bro.

44 more signatures til the 20,000 mark. Which site/forum did you hear about this @Kevbo_Jones

Facebook Libertarian party group.

Why haven't our freedom fighters signed this? You know what they call talking without being a part of the solution right? Whining...

I strictly march to Washington, live in poverty, and chain myself to trees. This whole sit at my computer activism thing is nonsense.

@12er

44 more signatures til the 20,000 mark. Which site/forum did you hear about this @Kevbo_Jones

Why haven't our freedom fighters signed this? You know what they call talking without being a part of the solution right? Whining...

I strictly march to Washington, live in poverty, and chain myself to trees. This whole sit at my computer activism thing is nonsense.

@12er

Influencing politicians to kill a bill in the senate by signing a petition is one thing.

Completely changing the government and culture from your keyboard is another, and the fact you can't distinguish the two is laughable.

@12er

Influencing politicians to kill a bill in the senate by signing a petition is one thing.

Completely changing the government and culture from your keyboard is another, and the fact you can't distinguish the two is laughable.

Activism is activism kiddo. The fact that you love and play on the internet and still believe I have to march is the only thing here worth chuckling about.

@12er

Activism is activism kiddo. The fact that you love and play on the internet and still believe I have to march is the only thing here worth chuckling about.

I'm not complaining. Ancap is retarded and I sleep easy at night knowing the people advocating it won't bother to get off their **** to try and implement it.

@12er

I'm not complaining. Ancap is retarded and I sleep easy at night knowing the people advocating it won't bother to get off their **** to try and implement it.

You cant even comprhend the reach of the internet. Not surprised you cant understand logic.

@12er

You cant even comprhend the reach of the internet. Not surprised you cant understand logic.

You're right, you'd think with the string of revolutions across the middle east, all the instances where governments just rolled over to keyboard warriors like yourself, I'd know better than to underestimate you. I guess I'm just limited by my ability to grasp reality.

@12er

Do you truly believe you are helping whatever cause you try to establish as an activist? The more you post, the more people are 1) turned away from your political philosophies and/or 2) see you as naive and an idiot.

@12er

Do you truly believe you are helping whatever cause you try to establish as an activist? The more you post, the more people are 1) turned away from your political philosophies and/or 2) see you as naive and an idiot.

Lots of people thought those that spoke against slavery were naive and stupid. Lots of people thought Peter Schiff was stupid and naive when he predicted the sub prime lending crisis. Dittos to Ron Paul. Lots of people think those who that think weed should be legalized are naive and stupid. So your point is both silly and illegitimate.

Now, if one person steps back and starts to think more into it then I have done what I set out to do. Then they can go out and find other people to learn more.

You personally have said you agreed with my "capitalism is win win". Theres a small victory for me.

Chons says he has looked into it. Another small victory.

End of day its not about converting people. Its about making our case in the public forum. People can disagree all they want. I dont own them or their minds.

Archived