I love the internet

12еr

Losing when you’re the home team is degrading enough, but Brazil’s soccer players received an extra pounding to their pride after yesterday’s 1-7 World Cup loss to Germany: A bunch of internet trolls laughing at their expense.

It didn’t take long for ****hub users to upload clips from the game under the adult site’s “Public Humiliation” category, which apparently exists. (We only watch the “Romantic Partners Treated With Tenderness & Respect” category.) For example, here’s a screengrab:

****hub world cup

In a tweet that’s going viral, ****hub implored its fapping fans to cease and desist, perhaps due to fears of a FIFA lawsuit — or perhaps because its servers couldn’t handle the massive load:

At least they have a sense of humor about it, although maybe there’ll be a compromise when some adult film company releases “World D-Cup: The XXX Parody.”

http://www.mtv.com/news/1864366/brazil-public-humiliation/

Pawn works too I guess

Edit: yes it works

:-B

Any body watch the season premiere of pawnography last night?

was that the episode where some cute asian news anchorwoman is just sitting there reading the headlines and weather report while like 50 dudes walk over to her and blow their load in her face?

Pawn works too I guess

Edit: yes it works

:-B

Any body watch the season premiere of pawnography last night?

was that the episode where some cute asian news anchorwoman is just sitting there reading the headlines and weather report while like 50 dudes walk over to her and blow their load in her face?

No, that was the other program you and wedo watched together.

Archived