Hey guys I need your help (diet needs)

BruteDion

Im gathering a bunch of info on a few sites... Pretty much making the rounds you know

Well here's my problem...I'm one of those guys who NEEDS the gym...if I'm not working out I out on weight fast....I'm just one of those guys...I put on 20 pounds easy and can lose 14 in 2 weeks later if I'm working hard enough...I'm that guy

Well my issue is I work so much at my job now I don't have enough time for the gym...I'm clocking 60 hours plus at the job plus travel to get there

And my job is a sushi chef...I know right "Brute your eating sushi all day...bad can it be?" Well let me tell you brother it gets old fast even ur eating it 6 days a week

And here's were I mess up...I have other restaurants near me who love my sushi so they always bring food over to trade for sushi....they bring me wings-burgers-fish tacos etc...well cuz of this I eat it like the **** I am and now I have put on 20 pounds and boy do I look it

So I need some diet tips for a guy who can't really go to the gym beside "quit being a **** and stop eating bad" cuz well I know that...I'm starting starting that today...I just want ideas for a diet ideas on what to eat going forward that will keep me energized for work and maybe lose some pounds aswell

I don't care to get jacked cuz well without the gym for now that's not happening...at home workouts sound great but with 6 hours of sleep a night I don't see they coming...and I'm try to bump up my sleep time now cuz I know that only hurts me not sleeping and had helped lead to this adding of pounds I have been going through

Thanks in advance guys

My weight fluctuates, too.

At the end of the day, you can't really get away from the 'ole prescription of food choices and exercise. You don't have time? Well, that's what everyone says. But in your case, it seems to be true.

Without getting into too much detail (the detail that I deleted right before summarizing it into "without getting into too much detail") I used to be a very, very busy man. I kept in shape, though. Being in my 20's was helpful. I remember wishing that I had time to focus more on my fitness, but I just didn't. In it's stead, I did the little things. I ate a lot and I wasn't eating much tuna, kale or quinoa...but I didn't eat the WORST things. I couldn't hit the gym so, I worked at home. I didn't have time to work out much at home either, so I worked out really hard and did the things that mattered.

So for you? Don't eat the absolute worst things your new friends bring you. Maybe eat a little bit less, too. Also, see if they can bring you things that are a little bit better for you.

You can't get away without exercising a little. Keep 'em short and maybe even don't set aside time solely for exercise at all. I've done this a lot. Wake up and brush your teeth, slap some cold water on your face and run in place for a couple minutes, then do 20 (or 30 or 50 or whatever) body squats (or pushups or chinups or whatever.) Lather up your face with shaving cream and then do another set. Shave and do another set. Rinse your face off and another set. Now get ready for your day...

...come back home and run in place for a minute and then do a superset (a set of two different exercises) as soon as you walk in the door. Take off your disgusting sushi chef clothes and do another superset (keep your underwear on you disgusting pervert.) Go into the other room and pour yourself a glass of water and get your snack ready and then do your final superset. You were probably planning on taking a shower as soon as you got home anyway, so earn that shower!

All totaled up, you probably didn't add 5 minutes to your day. I used to exercise this way off and on for years (seven of them, if you want me to be specific.) You can get in really, really good shape, six pack and all of that, if every time you drop down you try to kill yourself. Remember you only have to endure it for about 60 seconds or so each time.

drink lots of water throughout the day

start the morning off with a high fiber breakfast and 500 ml of water to kickstart your metabolism

try to eat something the size of your first every 2 hours while you are at work

this will keep your metabolism working, just keep your metabolism running all day and you should be fine

Unless you're a pro athlete or are looking for a super shredded look the only thing you need to do is:

- Don't use additional sugar with your meals, don't put sugar in your coffee or tea.

- Don't drink softdrinks, stick to water and genuine 100% natural fruit juices and the occasional glass of milk.

- Don't eat too much potatoes/rice/pasta with your meals. Have your veggies and meat/chicken/fish be the main ingredient in your diner.

As a general rule, don't ban carbs but limit your intake. Avoid pure sugar whenever possible. Avoid artificial sweeteners as well. If you HAVE to sweeten a meal stick to honey whenever possible. Eggs are a great source of nutrition and vitamins.

If you stick to that with some very mild excercise, like maybe a 30 min. stroll after diner, you're going to look and feel just fine. Sports are great as a hobby or pass time but you don't need sports to live a healthy life. All your body needs is a simple stroll to keep your circulation, your digestive system and your muscles/joints in good condition.

Health isn't rocketscience eventhough the health industry would like you to believe so.

Unless you're a pro athlete or are looking for a super shredded look the only thing you need to do is:

- Don't use additional sugar with your meals, don't put sugar in your coffee or tea.

- Don't drink softdrinks, stick to water and genuine 100% natural fruit juices and the occasional glass of milk.

- Don't eat too much potatoes/rice/pasta with your meals. Have your veggies and meat/chicken/fish be the main ingredient in your diner.

As a general rule, don't ban carbs but limit your intake. Avoid pure sugar whenever possible. Avoid artificial sweeteners as well. If you HAVE to sweeten a meal stick to honey whenever possible. Eggs are a great source of nutrition and vitamins.

If you stick to that with some very mild excercise, like maybe a 30 min. stroll after diner, you're going to look and feel just fine. Sports are great as a hobby or pass time but you don't need sports to live a healthy life. All your body needs is a simple stroll to keep your circulation, your digestive system and your muscles/joints in good condition.

Health isn't rocketscience eventhough the health industry would like you to believe so.

Yeah staying away from rice when you spend 14-16 hours of your day I'm a sushi house is damn hard lol

But still great info thanks dude

netshade is right

but it sounds like youre having metabolism issues because your weight fluxuates like a mofo

Could be...I never really looked a it like that but I have been that way all my life...don't know if my athletic childhood added to it...cuz I was always gaining weight for football and losing it for wrestling or boxing and it has followed me into adulthood

I normally am 7-10 pound difference between what I weigh in the start of the day vs the end of day

Get very well acquainted with the pushup. If you can't do more than a hundred correct pushups in one set, then you haven't been pushing yourself hard enough. I guarantee you have a lot more in you than that.

Are you trying to insinuate that you can do 100 push ups in 1 set?

Get very well acquainted with the pushup. If you can't do more than a hundred correct pushups in one set, then you haven't been pushing yourself hard enough. I guarantee you have a lot more in you than that.

I wasn't trying to insinuate anything, but yes...I can do more than a hundred pushups in one set.

I wasn't trying to insinuate anything, but yes...I can do more than a hundred pushups in one set.

I'm calling you a straight lier. Post a video lier.

Bro do you even moisturize!?

Losing weight is pretty simple brah. If you're in a caloric deficit you will lose weight.

I've said this in jbjfs thread already but my favorite diet had always been iifym(if it fits your macros). Figure out your basil metabolic rate, factor in the amount of calories you burn from activity, and then split those calories between your macros (fats, carbs, and proteins). For weight loss you'll wanna keep your carbs on the lower end. I'd split your calories into 40% protien, 40% fats, and 20% carbs.

Bro do you even moisturize!?

I shine focker.

Archived