Possible UFC champs that would rustle other fighters' jimmies.

najma

e.g. TJ Dillashaw winning the BW belt certainly rustled Faber's jimmies. As much as he is TJ's friend, he must be jelly as hell.

Also, Jones rustled Rashad's jimmies when he took the belt from Shogun.

Other possible situations like that one? For any other reason?

Werdum winning the HW belt would rustle Overeem's jimmies like hell. Or... Alisteroid would get all ****y about how he beat Werdum.

Faber is too small to compete at 145. FFS he is small at 135. He can bully the second tyre fighters like Caceres with his power advantage, but against champions like Aldo or Barao, his reach and length disadvantage is what makes the difference.

He should go full Cormier and drop to 125.

And what goes for Edgar - Dana already rustled his jimmies at the post-fight conference when he called him the 3rd best guy at 145, to which Edgar replied that he thought he was the no. 2 guy, lol.

Edgar gets rustled a lot since he lost the 3 in a row to Benson and Aldo.

So what you're saying is that basically every champion who has a teammate fighting in the same weightclass is rustling his jimmies? cool story.
No, silly.

How often does it actually happen that a champion has got a team-mate who happens to be the 2nd best guy in the world?

Almost never.

And that's only 1 reason for jimmy rustling. There could be tons more.

e.g. if Sonnen won a belt, it would rustle Wanderlei's jimmies.

Pettis will forever rustle Benson's jimmies, won't he?

So what you're saying is that basically every champion who has a teammate fighting in the same weightclass is rustling his jimmies? cool story.
No, silly.

How often does it actually happen that a champion has got a team-mate who happens to be the 2nd best guy in the world?

Almost never.

e.g. if Sonnen won a belt, it would rustle Wanderlei's jimmies

Sonnen got cut, silly.

No, silly.

Almost never.

e.g. if Sonnen won a belt, it would rustle Wanderlei's jimmies

Sonnen got cut, silly.Thanks, captain obvious. So? Your point?

You weren't around before the first Barao fight with these constant Dillashaw threads.

#FakeFan

#Bandwagon

#NajmaIsACan

That's what you call winning a fan over with a brilliant performance.

Nah

That's what is called bandwagoning

It shows you are a **** fan

I agree. But let me find at least some redeeming qualities in those fights:

Brown vs. Silva?

- Both are irrelevant to the division but are highly relevant to this forum. The fight may rustle a lot of jimmies.

Barao vs. Dillashaw?

- It's good to see a champ fighting. Too bad it's against a can.

Munoz vs. Mousasi?

- Mousasi has to dominate Munoz and KO him in round 1. Otherwise, it means he is a can. Munoz already is. And I'm not into watching more than 1 round of two cans fighting.

Dos Santos vs. Miocic?

- JDS is always funs to watch... unless he doesn't KO his opponent in round 1. If not - see above.

Henderson vs. Khabilov?

- Interesting to find out if Khabilov is future contender.

Johnson vs. Bagautinov?

- Wait... it's a flyweight fight... -> LOL

Te-Huna vs. Marquardt?

- Te-Huna is a can. Marquardt went to deep into the can zone for a win over another can to un-can him. I'll skip that one.

Swanson vs. Stephens?

- No, thanks.

Weidman vs. Machida?

- RIGHT ON!! A real main card for once!

You called Dillashaw a can you ****ing fake fan fegget.

Not even close to being allowed on the bandwagon

So this is a Whitey Mouse prove your allegiance thread now?

I was saying the movement and speed that he displayed in the Easton fight would be his key to victory.

Blee dat

THE BANDWAGON IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED. To gain access, you need to prove you were a fan before tonight.

Memberlist:

1. @LayDownDead

2. @PATSTER‌

3. @12erTheGOAT‌

4. @Epiqu1n‌

5. @JoeTheGiggolo‌

6. @Traitor217‌

7. @Za1994

Not on the list.

Not a fan.

Sorry.

I agree. But let me find at least some redeeming qualities in those fights:

Brown vs. Silva?

- Both are irrelevant to the division but are highly relevant to this forum. The fight may rustle a lot of jimmies.

Barao vs. Dillashaw?

- It's good to see a champ fighting. Too bad it's against a can.

Munoz vs. Mousasi?

- Mousasi has to dominate Munoz and KO him in round 1. Otherwise, it means he is a can. Munoz already is. And I'm not into watching more than 1 round of two cans fighting.

Dos Santos vs. Miocic?

- JDS is always funs to watch... unless he doesn't KO his opponent in round 1. If not - see above.

Henderson vs. Khabilov?

- Interesting to find out if Khabilov is future contender.

Johnson vs. Bagautinov?

- Wait... it's a flyweight fight... -> LOL

Te-Huna vs. Marquardt?

- Te-Huna is a can. Marquardt went to deep into the can zone for a win over another can to un-can him. I'll skip that one.

Swanson vs. Stephens?

- No, thanks.

Weidman vs. Machida?

- RIGHT ON!! A real main card for once!

You called Dillashaw a can you ****ing fake fan fegget.

Not even close to being allowed on the bandwagonHoly cow! Where do you get those quotes from? Do you remember everything I've ever said or what? I'm impressed. Damn.

Yup, Dillashaw proved me wrong.

I was saying the movement and speed that he displayed in the Easton fight would be his key to victory.

Blee dat

I doubt that

Someone dig up the official thread for the event and you can see for yourself can.

Blee dat

I doubt that

Someone dig up the official thread for the event and you can see for yourself can.

After seeing Dodson make TJ do the rubber-leg dance, what makes anyone think he has a chance against Barao?

Renan via being a monster.

A. Dodson isn't some noodle armed 125er. That man can throw a power punch.

B. Guys can improve. TJ hooker looked very impressive and barely got touched against Eastman, who just happens to be an animal. Of course he's not a Barao level animal, but Barao is also heavier/slower.

I realize Dodson has power, but Renan does also.

And yes, Dillashaw has shown marked improvement in his last few. However, he is nothing more than a short notice contender in a nearly cleared out division. Barao will outclass him in every possible area.

Except speed and movement.

It's an outside chance, but a chance still.

Thinking Dillashaw had an outside chance = fake fan

Blee dat

I doubt that

After seeing Dodson make TJ do the rubber-leg dance, what makes anyone think he has a chance against Barao?

B. Guys can improve. TJ hooker looked very impressive and barely got touched against Eastman, who just happens to be an animal. Of course he's not a Barao level animal, but Barao is also heavier/slower.

And yes, Dillashaw has shown marked improvement in his last few. However, he is nothing more than a short notice contender in a nearly cleared out division. Barao will outclass him in every possible area.

That's like saying he's the GOAT compared to how badly everyone else had him getting smoked.

He beat Barao with speed movement and accurate striking. GOAT prediction.

Blee dat

I doubt that

That's like saying he's the GOAT compared to how badly everyone else had him getting smoked.

Nah to be a true Dillashaw fan you had to have him as the favorite before the fight

Blee dat

I doubt that

Nah to be a true Dillashaw fan you had to have him as the favorite before the fight

Guess the forum has no Dildo fans then.... well except cashflow but that's a different topic all together.

Blee dat

I doubt that

Guess the forum has no Dildo fans then.... well except cashflow but that's a different topic all together.

He does have real fans, 7 of them to be precise. We know because we were talking **** about how Whitey Mouse was going to put hands on Barao and everyone else called us retarded.

It made it easy to know who was wagon hopping afterward.

Blee dat

I doubt that

He does have real fans, 7 of them to be precise. We know because we were talking **** about how Whitey Mouse was going to put hands on Barao and everyone else called us retarded.

Call em out, who hops wagons?

Blee dat

I doubt that

Punch Bag tried to hop on the Whitey Mouse wagon and got his hand slapped by Epiqu1n.

Blee dat

I doubt that

Punch Bag tried to hop on the Whitey Mouse wagon and got his hand slapped by Epiqu1n.

So confirmed wagon hoppers:

Punchbag

Najma

Wetard

... Who else?

It doesn't matter when you hopped in. It matters how tightly you hold on.

It does matter, if your list of favorite fighters is whoever holds the belt at the moment, then you're a casual fan and a feggit.

The only champs I support are Dillashaw and Pettis. Your arguments fail.

Werdum's gonna school that US traitor Cain.

Pokes should be cut.

Weidman I tolerate.

Hendricks is a tool.

Aldo is a weight cutting can.

Johnson I tolerate. He's a midget/boring but it's not his fault.

Faber is too small to compete at 145. FFS he is small at 135. He can bully the second tyre fighters like Caceres with his power advantage, but against champions like Aldo or Barao, his reach and length disadvantage is what makes the difference.

He should go full Cormier and drop to 125.

And what goes for Edgar - Dana already rustled his jimmies at the post-fight conference when he called him the 3rd best guy at 145, to which Edgar replied that he thought he was the no. 2 guy, lol.

Edgar gets rustled a lot since he lost the 3 in a row to Benson and Aldo.

to small for 145? he was the number 1 contender and never lost a none title bout slap your damn self

to small for 145? he was the number 1 contender and never lost a none title bout

And lost every single title fight...

Anyway, how does that discredit my point, turd?

He's winning the non-title fights because that's how good he is. But it's never enough to become champ, because his size is his glass ceiling.

its like saying bj shouldnt have been fighting at 155 cause hes to small for the division
But is BJ Penn to small for 155lbs indeed? LOL, he isn't. He is the same size as the best guys.

Deme Johnson used to beat everybody except the champ at 135lbs as well. And look where he's now... HUH?!

10_cruz_vs_johnson_003_large_large.jpg

UFCUrijahFaberDominickCruz132WeighIn.jpg

If Jones beats Gustafsson, I will literally cry and hate the world for weeks.

Jones already beat Gus dummy.I meant if he "beats" Alex, not takes a decision...

jones-gus

He "beat" Gus retarded by knocking him out 3 times in one fight.

Jones already beat Gus dummy.I meant if he "beats" Alex, not takes a decision...

jones-gus

He "beat" Gus retarded by knocking him out 3 times in one fight.I guess nobody noticed, including Alex.

jones-gus

He "beat" Gus retarded by knocking him out 3 times in one fight.I guess nobody noticed, including Alex.

He did notice, he tattooed on himself a half filled in triangle claiming he won, or some goofy **** like that, when in reality....

dm_130922_165_reax.jpg

jones-gus

He did notice, he tattooed on himself a half filled in triangle claiming he won, or some goofy **** like that, when in reality....

dm_130922_165_reax.jpgNope. What he noticed was the decision given to Jones, as in the picture. The supposed KOs though weren't there.

Archived