Chad Mendes: "he has to come here to fight me this time"

Spartacus__

Chad is trying to get a way out of UFC 179 because he believes it's not fair if Aldo fights twice in Brazil. That's curious...

JDS vs Cain I: USA

Cain vs JDS II: USA

Cain vs JDS III: USA

Cain vs Silva I: USA

Cain vs SIlva II: USA

Silva vs Weidman I: USA

Weidman vs Silva II: USA

Barão vs Dillashaw I: USA

Dillashaw vs Barão II: USA

"It's expensive", "the crowd over there is crazy", "time change", "the food is different".

And brazilians are the ones who love excuses?

1179293_o.gif

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/7/10/5884715/frustrated-chad-mendes-jose-aldo-cant-run-from-me-forever

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He can say that all he wants, but I bet the fight happens in Brazil if that's what the UFC decides it wants...

Because they can basically say to him "Oh, you don't want to fight in Brazil? Fine. UFC 178: Aldo vs. Swanson it is". He has zero leverage in this situation.

He should add, Yamasaki isn't reffing this fight either.

I'm sorry, I'm a casual fan. Help me out: is Yamasaki the name of that guy who landed a perfect knee to Chad's chin?

Nope, he's the guy who let Aldo hold the fence to prevent getting slammed on his head.

And you're Brazilian, so I'm aware that you are a casual fan. Thx. :)

I'm sorry, I'm a casual fan. Help me out: is Yamasaki the name of that guy who landed a perfect knee to Chad's chin?

Nope, he's the guy who let Aldo hold the fence to prevent getting slammed on his head.

Oh. So Aldo is the guy who landed a perfect knee to Chad's chin.

I always mix it up.

Oh I thought he was the guy that stopped the fight and saved Chad from getting killed by a ruthless Brazilian beast.

Oh. So Aldo is the guy who landed a perfect knee to Chad's chin.

I always mix it up.

lol pretending you don't know who Aldo is. He's the last Brazilian standing, you probably have his picture hanging on the wall above your bed homie.

Oh I thought he was the guy that stopped the fight and saved Chad from getting killed by a ruthless Brazilian beast.

Should have had Herb Dean, Yamasaki is a can.

But then we wouldn't have seen Aldo punch Chads head through the canvas. Where's the fun in Herb Dean??

But then we wouldn't have seen Aldo punch Chads head through the canvas. Where's the fun in Herb Dean??

Herb Dean almost never makes mistakes. He made the one mistake stopping the fight early when Faber fought Barao the second time. But he made it up to us by letting Renan take an additional 20 minutes of punishment after getting finished by Whitey Mouse.

renan-barao-e-atingido-por-tj-dillashaw-na-luta-principal-do-ufc-173-brasileiro-foi-derrotado-por-nocaute-no-quinto-round-e-o-norte-americano-e-o-novo-campeao-dos-galos-do-ultimate-14010.jpg

Herb Dean almost never makes mistakes. He made the one mistake stopping the fight early when Faber fought Barao the second time. But he made it up to us by letting Renan take an additional 20 minutes of punishment after getting finished by Whitey Mouse.

renan-barao-e-atingido-por-tj-dillashaw-na-luta-principal-do-ufc-173-brasileiro-foi-derrotado-por-nocaute-no-quinto-round-e-o-norte-americano-e-o-novo-campeao-dos-galos-do-ultimate-14010.jpg

Barão KO'd Faber multiple times

If that fight went to the distance Faber would have to retire

Hendo vs Vitor disagrees.

Are you saying that was an early or late stoppage?

Are you saying that was an early or late stoppage?

Madddddd early homie. As per usual when Herb refs a fight.

War 12er for working out a way to change the subject to post a TJ/Barão picture

Glad you liked it. Here is another.

20140524_krj_cs1_0168.JPG.0_standard_730.0.jpg

Now back to the topic.

Chad will try to hold on for dear life...

UFC-142-Jose-Aldo-Chad-Mendes.jpg

It won't work out for 25 minutes.

10_Aldo_Mendes_04.jpg

You should relax homie, put all your eggs in the Aldo basket and I'm afraid you might snap if he loses.

Now back to the topic.

10_Aldo_Mendes_04.jpg

You should relax homie, put all your eggs in the Aldo basket and I'm afraid you might snap if he loses.

I'm not putting sh*t lol

I'd much rather have Swanson, McGregor, KZ, Stephens as the champion.

I actually do want Aldo to win but not because of himself, I'm just afraid Chad is going to lay and pray top competition.

Now back to the topic.

10_Aldo_Mendes_04.jpg

I'm not putting sh*t lol

I actually do want Aldo to win but not because of himself, I'm just afraid Chad is going to lay and pray top competition.

Chad won four out of his last five by KO. Jose won three out five by decision and was going to go to a decision with KZ if his shoulder didn't pop out.

Your logic is flawed. But I have Swanson and Stephens in my camp so I'm rooting for one of them to get the title anyway.

Now back to the topic.

10_Aldo_Mendes_04.jpg

I'm not putting sh*t lol

Wtf is this nonsense. Get the fock outta here you fake Brazilian lame.

Now back to the topic.

10_Aldo_Mendes_04.jpg

I'm not putting sh*t lol

When you root for more Brazilian cans than the Brazilian, you are officially a fake AmeriGOAT.

I'm removing your AmeriGOAT status and demoting you to Brazilian wannabe can. Spartacus is now an honorary AmeriGOAT.

Now back to the topic.

10_Aldo_Mendes_04.jpg

I'm not putting sh*t lol

Chad won four out of his last five by KO. Jose won three out five by decision and was going to go to a decision with KZ if his shoulder didn't pop out.

Your logic is flawed. But I have Swanson and Stephens in my camp so I'm rooting for one of them to get the title anyway.

If you stop twisting my comments and try to understand I believe you would be able to.

I said TOP COMPETITION.

He KO'd McKenzie, Meza, Elkins and Guida. Are you claiming this is top competition?

Now back to the topic.

10_Aldo_Mendes_04.jpg

I'm not putting sh*t lol

If you stop twisting my comments and try to understand I believe you would be able to.

I said TOP COMPETITION.

He KO'd McKenzie, Meza, Elkins and Guida. Are you claiming this is top competition?

lol Aldo would gas his way to a UD against Elkins, Guida and Meza.

He'd probably TKO McKenzie with a body kick though.

Now back to the topic.

10_Aldo_Mendes_04.jpg

I'm not putting sh*t lol

When you root for more Brazilian cans than the Brazilian, you are officially a fake AmeriGOAT.

I'm removing your AmeriGOAT status and demoting you to Brazilian wannabe can. Spartacus is now an honorary AmeriGOAT.

Brb gonna buy a gun and shoot my way to the Burger King to celebrate

Now back to the topic.

10_Aldo_Mendes_04.jpg

I'm not putting sh*t lol

Brb gonna buy a gun and shoot my way to the Burger King to celebrate

I'm going to let it slide since you're new, but from here on out I expect you to always have your gun with you.

Now back to the topic.

10_Aldo_Mendes_04.jpg

I'm not putting sh*t lol

You already removed my AmeriGOAT status homie. But, I root for the greatest two Americans of them all, JGod JoGOAT, and AlmostGod CormGOAT. Those two right there > All of America.

Now back to the topic.

10_Aldo_Mendes_04.jpg

I'm not putting sh*t lol

You already removed my AmeriGOAT status homie. But, I root for the greatest two Americans of them all, JGod JoGOAT, and AlmostGod CormGOAT. Those two right there > All of America.

Okay, I'm demoting you to Canadian then. By god, don't make me demote you to British.

Now back to the topic.

10_Aldo_Mendes_04.jpg

I'm not putting sh*t lol

Okay, I'm demoting you to Canadian then. By god, don't make me demote you to British.

Oh for fock sakes not Canadian... ok quick what do I have to do to get demoted to British!?!?

Now back to the topic.

10_Aldo_Mendes_04.jpg

I'm not putting sh*t lol

Aldo was fighting decent competition while Chad was being fed complete cans by the UFC to try and save his ego after being KO'd by Aldo.

Now back to the topic.

10_Aldo_Mendes_04.jpg

I'm not putting sh*t lol

Aldo was fighting decent competition while Chad was being fed complete cans by the UFC to try and save his ego after being KO'd by Aldo.

ALDO IS A WEIGHT CUTTING CAN, SAMMY

Now back to the topic.

10_Aldo_Mendes_04.jpg

I'm not putting sh*t lol

ALDO IS A WEIGHT CUTTING CAN, SAMMY

That is true. I don't even like Aldo.

Archived