I think I was unfairly banned.

megasoup2

Someone called attention to a thread with a video in it. It wasn't a racist video, it was a funny video showing a misguided attempt to connect to young people from a couple of well-meaning but visibly out-of-touch church leaders. It was funny. It wasn't racist.

I ask that my ban be lifted. Whoever made the decision to ban me must have not seen the video and drew the wrong conclusion.

You know you can be permabanned for making an alt account, right?

This is clearly not an account being set up as a disguise. I just want to draw attention to an error made by mods who are probably too busy to fully investigate each and every post that a decision before rendering a decision. Mistakes happen and I just want the mods to have all the facts in so that they can reconsider. @Mcmax3000‌

This is clearly not an account being set up as a disguise. I just want to draw attention to an error made by mods who are probably too busy to fully investigate each and every post that a decision before rendering a decision. Mistakes happen and I just want the mods to have all the facts in so that they can reconsider. @Mcmax3000‌

you already have 15 posts bro lol. =))

You dropped the N word in the thread title

What's not to get?

I read worse things from posters all the time. Often, the things that are said are very mean-spirited and inconsiderate of minorities, even if it is said in "fun."

If anything, the video I depicted showed the creators of the video to be out of touch, delusional and comical. Certainly, the video did not make minorities look bad. Even the creators of the video weren't making attempts to belittle other races; it was just a failed attempt to look reach out to a younger generation. It was like watching an amusing trainwreck.

I have no life whatsoever. For the most part, I have all the time in the world. I even watched the video to see if it was offensive, then took a couple of minutes to decide whether to just jail, or go full ban, so I know what I was doing.

I'm going to close this thread now, and if you post anything with this account again, your temporary ban will become a permanent ban for making an alternate account to circumvent a temp ban.

Archived