I gained some respect for Aldo after reading this.

PATSTER

"I have injuries because I train a lot to beat you like I did last time, and I think you remember that and still have nightmares about it. I did all the medical exams I had to do, but if you’re a doctor now, I can send them so you can take a look. Maybe you can prescript one of your supplements so I can heal faster.''

LoL what a ****ing Gangsta... War Scarface.

Lets see if this anger turns into action.

Hopefully lol

I'd change my pick from Mendes to Aldo if I knew WEC Aldo was making a comeback.

I was actually rooting for Aldo when him and Mendes fought the first time. But after Aldo turned into a point fighting can through several subsequent fights, I am now a hater. War Mendes!

When you are pulling out of a fight against an opponent, for the second time, you can't claim that person is running away from you.

Aldo is gotten to.

You are only supporting Chad because he is an American wrestler. I have a feeling you are a @Polo alt.

When you are pulling out of a fight against an opponent, for the second time, you can't claim that person is running away from you.

Aldo is gotten to.

You are only supporting Chad because he is an American wrestler. I have a feeling you are a @Polo alt.

I'm supporting Chad because he knocks people out and rustles mad Brazilian jimmies, that is a winning combination right there.

If Dong spent more time making Brazilian people angry, I'd be a fan.

Aldo is gotten to.

I'm supporting Chad because he knocks people out and rustles mad Brazilian jimmies, that is a winning combination right there.

This^ I want to see how many Brazilian fans disappear if Aldo loses. I need to decide if they are above or below Canadians on the can scale.

Aldo is gotten to.

You aren't a dong fan?

pszSWic.gif

Aldo is gotten to.

You aren't a dong fan?

pszSWic.gif

Lol he just picked up the chair then dropped it lol lol lol.

If he talked **** like this every fight AND also came to bang, I could like this guy

but in reality, he is a weight cutting can that is afraid of Pettis and plays it safe in every fight

Bahah hah hah

Pettis ducked the **** out of Aldo by pulling out of the fight claiming an injury, then stepped in to fight Bendo a month later. Lmao!!!

Archived