The end of an Era.

12еr

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
his original only got temped right?

@Mcmax3000‌ said he was going to perma him if he posted again, and then I saw his alt was banned and then another obvious alt was perma'd, so I'm going to assume he's gone forever.

regardless it look he is only jailed until the fight card night next week.

Mcmax3000 warned Megasoup for 5 points.

Bypassing the swear filter in the title of a thread, AND, more so than that, posting an offensive video in said thread.

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/160477/jesus-christ-is-my

5:15PM Expires July 16

his original only got temped right?

@Mcmax3000‌ said he was going to perma him if he posted again, and then I saw his alt was banned and then another obvious alt was perma'd, so I'm going to assume he's gone forever.

lol wait he made another alt after the megasoup2 one??

He had multiple alts

No, he's gone for good.

Nooooooooooooo

now who's gonna fill his shoes?

i mean i could step up to the plate and write some epic 3 page long rants, but aint nobody gonna read them

this is injustice!

No, he's gone for good.

Nooooooooooooo

now who's gonna fill his shoes?

i mean i could step up to the plate and write some epic 3 page long rants, but aint nobody gonna read them

this is injustice!

Sounds right.

Karma? for rape + dead transsexual hookers.

Nope don't believe in Karma. Believe in @McMod. He will find you and he will ban you. Kinda like @defsteve, but sociable.

I believe in Karma. Not at all as some mysterious force but in a reality based way like you get what you put out there like if you make a lot of poor decisions regularly it's going to come back to bite you eventually and the more poor decisions you make the more likely it is for things to go south.

I have to say I feel strangely uncomfortable. Kind of like when I was 11 and my dad sat down with me and told me they had to put down our dog. I hated walking that thing. He was slow and old and those walks seemed to last forever but once he was gone, I actually missed the bastard.

Salut Megasoup... we'll see you again in that big forum up in the sky.

RIP MEGASOUP 2009-2014

text

Karma? for rape + dead transsexual hookers.

Nope don't believe in Karma. Believe in @McMod. He will find you and he will ban you. Kinda like @defsteve, but sociable.

I believe in Karma. Not at all as some mysterious force but in a reality based way like you get what you put out there like if you make a lot of poor decisions regularly it's going to come back to bite you eventually and the more poor decisions you make the more likely it is for things to go south.

Well, yes, but sometimes **** just happens regardless of whether or not you made good decisions or bad ones. But my post was more about how @McMod is @defsteve.

I have to say I feel strangely uncomfortable. Kind of like when I was 11 and my dad sat down with me and told me they had to put down our dog. I hated walking that thing. He was slow and old and those walks seemed to last forever but once he was gone, I actually missed the bastard.

RIP MEGASOUP 2009-2014

text

incoming alt within 1 week. you heard it here first.

RIP MEGASOUP 2009-2014

text

Nah man, how on earth are you going to disguise that personality. How many homeless bartenders that date trannies, beat cops and can do 100 clean push ups in one session do you know...?

RIP MEGASOUP 2009-2014

text

Nah man, how on earth are you going to disguise that personality. How many homeless bartenders that date trannies, beat cops and can do 100 clean push ups in one session do you know...?

And he literally talks about nothing other than himself, so he won't be able to blend in either.

RIP MEGASOUP 2009-2014

text

i never said that i thought he would be intelligent enough to disguise it haha. i mean come on how original was his first alt promptly called "megasoup2"? =)) =))

Isn't that exactly how you post now?

Right down to the people not reading them part.

lol WAR McTroll

Isn't that exactly how you post now?

Right down to the people not reading them part.

lol WAR McTroll.

LOL it feels weird seeing someone whos not Crom get the hammer

Especially since McMod and SoberCorrupt are the only active mods.

You have to get seriously out of line to get a ban, and then not create an alt and you will be allowed back.

You have to get seriously out of line to get a ban, and then not create an alt and you will be allowed back.

The funny thing is, if he hadn't created the alt account, I probably would've just expired the ban in like two days, and he would've been back quickly.

McTyrone is black, hes not going to deal with this ****

I'm tempted to pull a screenshot of the year I made it onto the Wrestlemania broadcast as proof against this theory, but I'm lazy.

Why are you so against being black?

McMod hates performance enhancers

McTyrone is black, hes not going to deal with this ****

I'm tempted to pull a screenshot of the year I made it onto the Wrestlemania broadcast as proof against this theory, but I'm lazy.

Why are you so against being black?

It's less that I'm against being black, and more that I like proving him wrong, and I thought that would be a fun way to do it.

The funny thing is, if he hadn't created the alt account, I probably would've just expired the ban in like two days, and he would've been back quickly.

Megasoup is easily rustled though. He probably lost his **** when you closed that thread he made to protest.

Archived