Sign in to follow this  
NetshadeX

What scares you?

It is said the man who knows no fear is a fool. Every man has a weakness. What thing(s) scare you?

Heights, sharks, women, small spaces, beards, elevators, snakes? What's your kryptonite?

Mine are spiders and sharks, Seriously, I hate them, I even feel uncomfortable playing Skyrim, with those filthy frostbite spiders. We don't have sharks in Dutch waters but I still feel uncomfortable going for a swim in open water..

text

text

So what scares you?

The ocean, since I moved from Hawaii. Going underwater in games freaks me out.

I guess heights as well. I was in a high rise yesterday, looking out over the city was fine, looking straight down made my stomach turn.

Spiders are disgusting I'm not scared of Spiders though.

I have one rule for dealing with Sharks... It's a simple rule...

DON'T GO SWIMMING IN THEIR ****ING LIVING ROOM, if a Sharks wants to make a camping trip in my living Room, I'd kick his ****ing **** too. lol

I'm not terribly afraid of spiders, but if one of those hideous beasts was after me, I would flee the scene faster than Wanderlei Silva runs from a drug test.

Also, the thought of the recently exiled Megasoup spamming the forum with alts Cromwell style. I would probably find it amusing, but it is a scary thought.

Old age.

Good one, sometimes you get this feeling where you realize how fast time flies and you get this restless uncomfortable feeling.

Old age.

Good one, sometimes you get this feeling where you realize how fast time flies and you get this restless uncomfortable feeling.

Yeah, especially when its your birthday lol.

The other day I was driving to my brothers place and my buddy brought up Star Wars the Phantom menace. We were talking about the premiere for that movie when my friend said that was over 10 years ago. I couldn't believe it so I wiki that thing and it turns out it was frickin' 15 !!!! years ago. Seriously I almost paniced. 1999 man that's crazy! It doesn't even feel like half that ago.

Old age.

Yeah, especially when its your birthday lol.

The other day I was driving to my brothers place and my buddy brought up Star Wars the Phantom menace. We were talking about the premiere for that movie when my friend said that was over 10 years ago. I couldn't believe it so I wiki that thing and it turns out it was frickin' 15 !!!! years ago. Seriously I almost paniced. 1999 man that's crazy! It doesn't even feel like half that ago.

time flies homie. it really does.

1) Snakes

2) Old age.

3) Drowning.

Old age.

**** off!

Falling... and I feel that goes for a lot of people that say they are scared of heights as well. I can be 25,000 feet in the air in a plane and be dandy, but put me 25 feet up on a cliff and I lose my ****. I think it is more common than the actual fear of being high up.

Falling... and I feel that goes for a lot of people that say they are scared of heights as well. I can be 25,000 feet in the air in a plane and be dandy, but put me 25 feet up on a cliff and I lose my ****. I think it is more common than the actual fear of being high up.

Lol This

I love flying

But tall buildings or cliffs, my legs do the chicken dance

Rats. Them ****ers will eat you alive, slowly...

Heights.

**** them

Holy **** I didn't realize until the end of the vid those weren't chutes but regular backpacks. I thought they were going to basejump :-&

Raptor Jesus scares me man

You should fear Satanasaurus Rex young one, not Raptor Jesus, Raptor Jesus is our lord and saurus

Raptor Jesus scares me man

You should fear Satanasaurus Rex young one, not Raptor Jesus, Raptor Jesus is our lord and saurus

I could easily body Satanasaurus Rex, Raptor Jesus has them uzi's though

1164568855547.jpg

spiders man .... I get big mother****ers like this on my porch every summer/fall

VGQbO.gif

**** that man, those look big enough to be concidered pets, I'd move.

Is that one spider in the OP?

What the hell is it?

Like. Sober said those are camelspiders. They live in desert environments like. Iraq and Afghanistan. Biologists say they technically aren't spiders but biologists can go eat a big bag of *****. Those are spiders to me.

Here's the really creepy part, they are highly agressive and can produce a high pitched screaming sound. Can you imagine patrolling in the desert with your squad and having these guys come running at you screaming. Dude I'd **** my pants where I stood.

Here's another fun story. In 2008 a British soldier came home from Afghanistan and had unknowingly brought along a camel spider in his luggage. The thing actually killed his small dog!

Is that one spider in the OP?

What the hell is it?

Here's another fun story. In 2008 a British soldier came home from Afghanistan and had unknowingly brought along a camel spider in his luggage. The thing actually killed his small dog!

I once read a story that another soldier had one come home with him. The family freaked right out when they discovered it and called in pest control or somthing of that sort to find it. When the spider could not be located, the family moved out of the house for good. I don't blame them one bit. If I woke up to find that on my bed, I think I would die of shock right there.

Camel spiders aren't that bad, stop being ****. We have more dangerous spiders in the U.S. Australia's spiders call camel spiders a bunch of weight cutting cans.

needles... i hate them things.... I have had about 40 stitches with no anaesthetic because I hate needles... dental work including wisdom removed no needle as well...

Its totally irrational and I get them if i have to, like going over seas or tetanus shots and blood tests, but if I can go without one I am damn well skipping that bastard.

Its funny. Im sitting here laughing to myself about all the snake and spider fears, I have kept most of the top Australian venomous snakes as pets, collected funnel web spiders for anti-venom supply... even am the eclectrician at work who does all the super high dodgy stuff...

then I realised.... im the cat who ducks a dweeb with a syringe... how retarded is that, lol.