Seriously LoL at the UFC Countdown Dublin fight night

Furiousmat

early in the countdown, talking about McGregor, the guy goes all

"when he comes to fight Holloway, and unusually, they dim the lights! that doesn't happen for everyone"

are you ****ing kidding me. Nothing against McGregor but seriously that has to be the most **** "highlight" I've ever seen mentioned about any fighter ever. They dimmed the lights for him.. really.

early in the countdown, talking about McGregor, the guy goes all

"when he comes to fight Holloway, and unusually, they dim the lights! that doesn't happen for everyone"

are you ****ing kidding me. Nothing against McGregor but seriously that has to be the most **** "highlight" I've ever seen mentioned about any fighter ever. They dimmed the lights for him.. really.

that's because McGregor is...SPARTACUS ;)

He'll get smashed once he fights a top 10er and be discarded into the scrap heap with all the over hyped cans of the past.

Wrong, as usual. If you'd like to eat poop with wedo, you can get you a slice of this poop eating bet. He's fighting Poirier after Brandao.

Wanna bet that he'll dominate that top 10er?

He'll get smashed once he fights a top 10er and be discarded into the scrap heap with all the over hyped cans of the past.

Wrong, as usual. If you'd like to eat poop with wedo, you can get you a slice of this poop eating bet. He's fighting Poirier after Brandao.

We'll see when the fight comes up. I really don't care about it that much to eat poop but Porier is the man.

You don't have to be a d1ckhead every time you want to bet BTW.

On a scale from 1-10, how salty are you going to be when you have to replace that platypus AV? Will I be the one to take it's virginity?

Gotten too and butthurt won't even scratch the surface but I have faith in the Bamster

I'm sure you'll feel the same way if your *undefeated* streak is broken.

Let's be honest though... you aren't Brock Lesnar, and I'm not the Undertaker. I'm more of a vintage Goldberg and you're more of a Brooklyn Brawler. There's only one way this fight can possibly end.

Once you get abused for the third time, you've got to kiss the king's **** and be quiet from there on out, okay? Because after three straight beatings, you're one lippy comment from me requesting McMod boot your **** straight over to Cameldog.

On a scale from 1-10, how salty are you going to be when you have to replace that platypus AV? Will I be the one to take it's virginity?

Gotten too and butthurt won't even scratch the surface but I have faith in the Bamster

I'm sure you'll feel the same way if your *undefeated* streak is broken.

cash still selling these wolf tickets?

Let's be honest though... you aren't Brock Lesnar, and I'm not the Undertaker. I'm more of a vintage Goldberg and you're more of a Brooklyn Brawler. There's only one way this fight can possibly end.

Once you get abused for the third time, you've got to kiss the king's **** and be quiet from there on out, okay? Because after three straight beatings, you're one lippy comment from me requesting McMod boot your **** straight over to Cameldog.

McMod has no power against me homeboy. I play by the rules.

How could you beat me three straight when I'm on a winning streak against you.

If Bam Bam chokes tomorrow I'll never mention that KELGOAT bet you chumped out on (and even had the audacity to accuse me of a welch had my KELGOAT lost), but if he wins I think you should honor that L.

cash still selling these wolf tickets?

Who gave you that identity? How about @Jake_EllenDeGeneres? Zip it before I body you for another month.

If Bam Bam chokes tomorrow I'll never mention that KELGOAT bet you chumped out on (and even had the audacity to accuse me of a welch had my KELGOAT lost), but if he wins I think you should honor that L.

apa9po.jpg

I won't be adding in that I lost a lose-only bet with a dip**** on my record. Count that one out, you can.

Lose only? You were all to happy to accept it at first.

Obviously we could've discussed the terms after and it would've been something fair and reasonable. Your acting like I would've called for poop eating or something.

I've never welched any bet I've made on here dude. I'm not axemurduh ffs.

It's not even like I want to add penalties from that bet on top of this one.

If you're too proud to put a 2 in the loss column instead of a 1 after tomorrow then I guess I'll just have to work you over about losing your *undefeated* record to an underdog pick after wussing out on another bet before that.

12er I think we might need a "I lost my fake undefeated record 5 stages of grief" thread soon.

You're right then. I lost. Show me the post where we agreed on a stipulation and I'll serve my sentence.

Oh wait... that doesn't exist, does it? Nope. One more stupid comment from you and I'll cancel this upcoming bet tomorrow WHILE YOU'RE RESPONDING AND WE BOTH KNOW IT'S HAPPENING.

You're right then. I lost. Show me the post where we agreed on a stipulation and I'll serve my sentence.

Oh wait... that doesn't exist, does it? Nope. One more stupid comment from you and I'll cancel this upcoming bet tomorrow WHILE YOU'RE RESPONDING AND WE BOTH KNOW IT'S HAPPENING.

Pffffftttt you're not getting out of tomorrow that easy.

Good day sir. Tomorrow night should be interesting....

will cashflow2 honor cashflow bet with me?

will i accept the change?

;)

will cashflow2 honor cashflow bet with me?

will i accept the change?

;)

He shut up because what actually happened was that he was jocking a -400 favorite and I said way later in that thread that I accept, but after a few more tries and even tagging him... he never responded before the fight. So I purposely went back before the fight (which you can tell by my comment) and said that my offer is taken off the table.

If he would've responded after my three attempts and five or six hours of waiting, I would've lost. He didn't and I don't accept lose-only bets, because he would've have 110% said that he didn't know he was in a bet and wouldn't have served any sentence because there wasn't one agreed on. Forgive me for not being an idiot.

KELGOAT is my guy and I always bet on him, even long before he was a favorite in a fight.

I've never welched, nor would I have if he had lost.

Getting a bit tired of arguing about it and that's why I wanted to just end it with the outcome of the BAm Bam fight. It's whatever though.

McGregor fina body all your favorite fighters except pettis

mini Pettis would KO Mcgregor.

Mini Pettis is a can. Also, he should be at 125 and you think he's going to KO 145er's?

Mini Pettis is better then original Pettis.

Mini Pettis is a can. Also, he should be at 125 and you think he's going to KO 145er's?

No, he isn't. Stop trolling before I contact my guy in the FBI to investigate you.

No, he isn't. Stop trolling before I contact my guy in the FBI to investigate you.

Do it, I'll call my guy in the MIB.

Do it, I'll call my guy in the MIB.

Sounds gay.

Archived