McGregors Tattoo

Tahune

Dude speaks retard english, has retard tattoos, retard clothing, retard haircut, retard everything.

dude's a retarded can.

Dam Selanne why you so mad at Conor, what's he do to you?

Long story.

I've got time, let's hear it.

Dude speaks retard english, has retard tattoos, retard clothing, retard haircut, retard everything.

dude's a retarded can.

Long story.

Well it all started about 12 years ago on a family trip to Ireland. My family and I were enjoying our holiday in Ireland eating potatoes and drinking beer at an old irish pub when out of nowhere I see this ginger bearded **** walking around the pub like he owns the place, talking about how he was going to dominate the MMA scene in America and how he is going to steal all of our women and **** our wives etc. Needless to say I was pissed off and not very happy to have my family exposed to this type of behavior on what was supposed to be a nice family vacation. So I then approached the then unknown Conor Mcgregor and I asked him politely if he could leave the pub or stop the behavior as he was being very disruptive and disrespectful to my country and women. He refused to knock it off and also refused to leave. I asked him again, this time I was a little more stern. I said: " Listen you little ginger bearded ****, if you don't knock this **** off right now I'm gonna knock your god damned block off right here in your home town, got it?" He then stood up and rambled off a few sentences in his broken retard English which I didn't understand. I took what ever he said as a challenge and I stepped back about two feet and got in my fighting stance. He tried to bum rush me right off the bat, but I countered his attack with a beautifully placed front kick to the chin. I saw his body go limp and knew it was over just as fast as it had started. The pub was ecstatic that I had finally rid them of the town pest who they all hated. They chanted my name and thanked me over and over, we had a beautiful celebration. I went home later that week after what was almost a disaster of a vacation thanks to that **** hole. A few months later I get a letter in the mail directly from the prime minister of Ireland saying they would like to invite me to become the president of Ireland, I respectfully declined as I enjoy my life here in America too much.

The End.

dude's a retarded can.

Long story.

Well it all started about 12 years ago on a family trip to Ireland. My family and I were enjoying our holiday in Ireland eating potatoes and drinking beer at an old irish pub when out of nowhere I see this ginger bearded **** walking around the pub like he owns the place, talking about how he was going to dominate the MMA scene in America and how he is going to steal all of our women and **** our wives etc. Needless to say I was pissed off and not very happy to have my family exposed to this type of behavior on what was supposed to be a nice family vacation. So I then approached the then unknown Conor Mcgregor and I asked him politely if he could leave the pub or stop the behavior as he was being very disruptive and disrespectful to my country and women. He refused to knock it off and also refused to leave. I asked him again, this time I was a little more stern. I said: " Listen you little ginger bearded ****, if you don't knock this **** off right now I'm gonna knock your god damned block off right here in your home town, got it?" He then stood up and rambled off a few sentences in his broken retard English which I didn't understand. I took what ever he said as a challenge and I stepped back about two feet and got in my fighting stance. He tried to bum rush me right off the bat, but I countered his attack with a beautifully placed front kick to the chin. I saw his body go limp and knew it was over just as fast as it had started. The pub was ecstatic that I had finally rid them of the town pest who they all hated. They chanted my name and thanked me over and over, we had a beautiful celebration. I went home later that week after what was almost a disaster of a vacation thanks to that **** hole. A few months later I get a letter in the mail directly from the prime minister of Ireland saying they would like to invite me to become the president of Ireland, I respectfully declined as I enjoy my life here in America too much.

The End.

I had almost the exact same thing happen to me, except I hit him with a br00t@l c0re lead uppercut.

dude's a retarded can.

Long story.

The End.

Teemu for forum president

When conor first got the tattoo, he posted it on twitter. I immediately told him it was the stupidest tattoo I've ever seen. I got over 600 replies from his followers. And, that was before I knew how to turn off email notifications whenever someone tweeted me

It's badass because he's showing loyalty to his team. The SBG logo is a gorilla. He's always been very loyal to his team and I like that about him.

It's not a bad tattoo either. The only people that are hating on it don't like McGregor. It's not like it's an Alan Belcher tat

I think it's a fairly accurate representation of Elvis in his latter years.

l.jpg

dude's a retarded can.

Long story.

The End.

Badass, bro. Did you give him the Dan Henderson treatment and punch his lifeless body?

It's badass because he's showing loyalty to his team. The SBG logo is a gorilla. He's always been very loyal to his team and I like that about him.

It's not a bad tattoo either. The only people that are hating on it don't like McGregor. It's not like it's an Alan Belcher tat

I think it's a fairly accurate representation of Elvis in his latter years.

l.jpg

Hahaha win

Borks pork sword is still the worst tattoo ever

Connors gorilla thing isnt anything special artistically or to my taste, but at least its not a giant ****ing one eyed trouser snake running up his chest.

Careful man, Gabri gonna bust

LMFAO

Archived