Paypal bet

wedo619

Is anyone actually brave enough or willing to make real bet with monetary value?

Lets start of with small bets and with our way up .

I'll take gunnar nelson for 5$ are there any takers. I'll accept up to 4.

Also willing to negotiate on any fight and price

Don't you already have an account bet and a poop eating bet going?

pony up or shut up

I'm not looking to bet, but if you lower it to $2.50 then I bet FH will be all over it.

I just mentioned the account bet and the poop eating bet because you already have a lot on your plate.

Don't worry about those, he has no intention of honoring either of those bets.

Don't you already have an account bet and a poop eating bet going?

pony up or shut up

I'm not looking to bet, but if you lower it to $2.50 then I bet FH will be all over it.

I just mentioned the account bet and the poop eating bet because you already have a lot on your plate. Pun intended?

lmao 5$ what are you a bum? might as well bet 2.50

How much do you want to wager?

10 milion dollars at leastif you have 10 mil to bet then throw away the BustaBOX and get the BallerStation

I lost an AV bet homie

damn. Some *** left you with a xbone av.

10 milion dollars at leastif you have 10 mil to bet then throw away the BustaBOX and get the BallerStation

I lost an AV bet homie

Don't listen to this ****, Mgun is the biggest GOATbox fan on the forum.

I lost an AV bet homie

Don't listen to this ****, Mgun is the biggest GOATbox fan on the forum. **** off troll

I lost an AV bet homie

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9KSxxWB_PdVVTxdEa9NJEzA-n_XxziA5qXUjA09mVU6R_oHZTNg

I lost an AV bet homie

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9KSxxWB_PdVVTxdEa9NJEzA-n_XxziA5qXUjA09mVU6R_oHZTNg**** off troll x2 to the threef power

What a surprise no one in here is actually willing to put their money where their mouth is. u guys are all pathetic, man up biches

It's because no one trusts you to honor the bet.

I get it .that's why I started with 5$ and wantto raise it after the welchers and legits get sorted out

lol you know you were successful when the AV you make someone wear rustles the people around him as well.
if I don't sleep tonight I will find you homie. I'll bring my ps3 by your crib and make you play it. You wont stop playing it til you can man up, look your wife in the eyeballs, and tell her to get off the living room tv

lol you know you were successful when the AV you make someone wear rustles the people around him as well.
if I don't sleep tonight I will find you homie. I'll bring my ps3 by your crib and make you play it. You wont stop playing it til you can man up, look your wife in the eyeballs, and tell her to get off the living room tv

lol **** off troll x3 to the power of threef.

What a surprise no one in here is actually willing to put their money where their mouth is. u guys are all pathetic, man up biches

It's because no one trusts you to honor the bet.

I get it .that's why I started with 5$ and wantto raise it after the welchers and legits get sorted out

original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

Archived