McGreGOAT wants to defend his belt in a football stadium in 2015

Spartacus__

Aldo is going to take the rest of the year to duck Mendes. He'll fight him next February, and if aldo wins (he probably won't) then he'll take the rest of 2015 off. Then he'll have to fight Cub in 2016.

So you are saying McGreGOAT will not defend his belt in a football stadium next year? :(

Aldo is going to take the rest of the year to duck Mendes. He'll fight him next February, and if aldo wins (he probably won't) then he'll take the rest of 2015 off. Then he'll have to fight Cub in 2016.

So you are saying McGreGOAT will not defend his belt in a football stadium next year? :(

Maybe, if Aldo loses to Mendes, because then the belt will actually be defended more than once a year.

Maybe, if Aldo loses to Mendes, because then the belt will actually be defended more than once a year.

So Mendes takes the belt in February, defends in May against Swanson, loses in August to McGreGOAT and McGreGOAT defends in the year-end event in a football stadium?

It's only logical. War Notorious.

So Mendes takes the belt in February, defends in May against Swanson, loses in August to McGreGOAT and McGreGOAT defends in the year-end event in a football stadium?

Basically is the only way that happens.

Scenario #2

Dana can't contain his Bonnar for McGregor and creates a new division for him like they did Mighty Mouse so he could have a belt.

@PATSTER‌ your thoughts

Scenario #2

Dana can't contain his Bonnar for McGregor and creates a new division for him like they did Mighty Mouse so he could have a belt.

@PATSTER‌ your thoughts

lol junior lightweight 150 lbs.

Or if they want to maximize the number of wolf tickets they sell, they can call it "super featherweight"

^^^ this

junior lightweight sounds like sumpin you'd call somebody like @idyb‌ who can't handle their liquor

Here's how it's going down. Aldo bashes Mendes before the end of the year. Aldo moves up to LW and smashes everyone. McGreGOAT destroys everyone he fights and gets the belt in the middle of 2015.

Aldo is ducking lightweight because he knows he'd get thrown for threef by multiple people in that weight class.

Bendo would split decision Aldo all day, erryday.

Here's how it's going down. Aldo bashes Mendes before the end of the year. Aldo moves up to LW and smashes everyone. McGreGOAT destroys everyone he fights and gets the belt in the middle of 2015.

Aldo is ducking lightweight because he knows he'd get thrown for threef by multiple people in that weight class.

Lol even Khabilov put a beating on Bendo

Lol even Khabilov put a beating on Bendo

That Russian can was lost the second he failed the supplex bendo. He literally had nothing else in his arsenal.

I hate Bendo, but he'll decision the **** out of most dudes. He's a black/korean GSP.

He'll move up eventually and knock out your favorite fighters. Then I'll laugh at you.

He'll move up eventually and knock out your favorite fighters. Then I'll laugh at you.

you'll be bant by then

you'll be bant by then

You wish. I'm not going anywhere homie.

Pettis would drop that weight cutting can with br00t@l body kicks.

Lol Pettis and Aldo would alternately pull out their fight 28 times until they retire at the age of 42

Or if they want to maximize the number of wolf tickets they sell, they can call it "super featherweight"

^^^ this

junior lightweight sounds like sumpin you'd call somebody like @idyb‌ who can't handle their liquor

i just drank 9 beers and i bought another 20 pack of caribou. i can handle my **** just fine

Except Canor blew his knee grappling Holloway, Mendes would run a truck over him

Homie, this is Jose Aldo, not Matt Brown

Shaquille-ONeal-Cant-Stop-Laughing-As-He-Watches-Funny-Online-Videos.gif

Aldo is made of glass homie.

Na them ****s go hard when they train. Besides, Pettis already ducked Aldo once because of an injury, making him terrified of getting bodied and the most fragile fighter alive.

Na them ****s go hard when they train. Besides, Pettis already ducked Aldo once because of an injury, making him terrified of getting bodied and the most fragile fighter alive.

lol are we still pretending Aldo wasn't about to pull out of that fight with injury? He pulls out of 3 out of 4 fights due to injury.

lol are we still pretending Aldo wasn't about to pull out of that fight with injury? He pulls out of 3 out of 4 fights due to injury.

Has Pettis even defended his belt? No? I thought so homie.

At least Pettis finishes fights when he does get around to fighting.

He couldn't finish Clay Guida, a fw lmao. Mendes murked that fool and he couldn't even land a punch on Aldo.

Why am I even arguing about Pettis I love that dude, his stand up is sick...

lmao of course you do, he has a belt

He couldn't finish Clay Guida, a fw lmao. Mendes murked that fool and he couldn't even land a punch on Aldo.

Because you are a troll.

Because you are a troll.

Yea :(

Mighty mouse is a midget chump, and whitey mouse will get stomped out before defending the belt two times.

Mighty mouse is a midget chump, and whitey mouse will get stomped out before defending the belt two times.

Well he's fighting Canrao again, so he already has a free title defense.

so you dislike the newest champs

no surprise here

The Retard Defense Force has confirmed that you are a retard

no surprise here

Look who's talking, Pettis is newer then Cain, Weidchump, and Minny Mouse, and I love him.

no surprise here

Look who's talking, Pettis is newer then Cain, Weidchump, and Minny Mouse, and I love him.

Not really, he came to the UFC as the WEC champ.

Archived