UFC Fan Expo 2014 Poster

JChristian522

I'm looking for a good condition UFC Fan Expo 2014 poster. Does anyone know where I can order one of these? Is anyone willing to sell theirs? As I'm sure many of us do, I have a collection of every event and ticket stub I've been to framed on one of my walls. I wasn't able to get one of these posters as I couldn't get VIP tickets to the Expo. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

• 3 months later...

Haven't seen any posters man but here's a program and sometimes the UFC store has stuff like this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-UFC-Fan-Expo-Program-Carlos-Condit-Signed-8x10-Photo-Not-Authenticated-/251614897933?pt=US_Autographs&hash=item3a956aa70d

Yeah I saw the same thing. Thank you though. Keep your eyes open!

Yeah I saw the same thing. Thank you though. Keep your eyes open!

Could always make one. I remember somebody did something like that a while back. Just found a high def picture of a poster and had it made. Would be about the same price as buying a poster as well. 

Could always make one. I remember somebody did something like that a while back. Just found a high def picture of a poster and had it made. Would be about the same price as buying a poster as well.

I suppose I could. Hrmm. Now to find a high def pic and a place to do it at....

This is why I just pay for stuff haha!

I suppose I could. Hrmm. Now to find a high def pic and a place to do it at....

This is why I just pay for stuff haha!

quick search this is what i came up with but you should probably be able to find better and just go to a "Staples" or maybe even Walmart and they should be able to do it.

UFCFE-403.jpg

Archived