Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

UFC Fight Night Atlantic City: Cerrone vs. Miller - Official Discussion Thread

lol watching the flurry that girl ended the fight with Joey Diaz is like "she's like a Puerto Rican chick from Amherst."

Was this a good fight?

Barboza has 5 OTN in 9 fights. You tell me if that was a good fight

6 OTN in 10 fights incoming

No way dude. That dude who KO'd white will get POTN and Rick Story will probably get one for the sub since since subs are rare.

Was this a good fight?

It was.

The Womens fight?

Yes.

lol watching the flurry that girl ended the fight with Joey Diaz is like "she's like a Puerto Rican chick from Amherst."

lmao Diaz is actually too funny lmfao

He hasn't made one mma comment yet he just says funny ****

wears a tanktop to the octagon

CLEARLY a bro

Better than wearing jeans and a cowboy hat.

lol "Cowboy" was born in Denver and I think he lived in Colorado Springs most of his life. I lived there for five years, living in those cities gives you more gang banger cred than it does cowboy cred.

Lol same ref as the last fight i guess?

That was not even a TKO, you idiot, that was a KO. You're too biased when you bet

Wtf **** promoting by ufc didn't even know about this card

Yea, having it listed on their website and playing commercials every three minutes on FOX isn't enough, they should have personally called you to let you know.

Took a bath on the early fights but Story, Canboza, and Cowboy brought home the bacon.

Awesome card with awesome finishes. I guess that means the Dublin card will be awful with all decisions.

Took a bath on the early fights but Story, Canboza, and Cowboy brought home the bacon.

Awesome card with awesome finishes. I guess that means the Dublin card will be awful with all decisions.

Ha, my thoughts exactly! Let's hope not; another card full of finishes will do me nicely

Ha, my thoughts exactly! Let's hope not; another card full of finishes will do me nicely

I boycott can pass so I won't see it but I have a Jimmy Buffett show coming up the 19th anyway (with acid laced sour patch kids).

Would rather see a whole gang of boobs flopping around in person than watch McGregor tool some can and act like he's the greatest thing since sliced bread for doing it.

Sad I'm going to miss the Uncle Creepster fight doe

I boycott can pass so I won't see it but I have a Jimmy Buffett show coming up the 19th anyway (with acid laced sour patch kids).

Would rather see a whole gang of boobs flopping around in person than watch McGregor tool some can and act like he's the greatest thing since sliced bread for doing it.

Sad I'm going to miss the Uncle Creepster fight doe

I boycott this identity, Millard. Your username should read "Pres_Know_Nothing". Not Omocancancan.