Mayweather on Ronda Rousey: ''I Don’t Know Who He Is''

xFINISHxHIMx

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got it to work... comedy.

He definitely gambles on everything so I refuse to believe that he doesn't know who the biggest cash cow in MMA is at the moment. He probably puts his houses on Rousey when she fights.

Flloyd makes 100 million in one fight

He's not going to bet on human kockfighting, especially not female human kockfighting

lol why would Floyd know who Ronda is

article-2567702-1BD2FA6A00000578-193_634x324.jpg

Because that **** in the white likes her eggs scrambled, if ya know what I mean..

you just jelly that he has threesomes every night and the only threesome you can get is with your two hands

Likely. Did you even understand what I meant, knee grow?

He booted his last **** because she got twins aborted.

Because that **** in the white likes her eggs scrambled, if ya know what I mean..

you just jelly that he has threesomes every night and the only threesome you can get is with your two hands

I don't care what you said mother yucker

Rustling+Rustling+everywhere+_6a3126b5b4efbd36da438d8e19f72a2b.jpg

Off the iron jimmies list.

The girl on the far right is pretty good

and the girl on the far left has a booty, which is a pretty niggy choice of Mayweather

@ShannonRitch1p4p‌ where would Flloyd rank on the BBC list if he was in the UFC?

You already know dis mayne.

But Floyd would never roll around with another dude AKA human ****fighting.

Floyd is an extremely talented boxer but he's still a thug retard wannabe. A fitting end to his career would be him catching a bullet while he's out with his posse.

Thug wannabe?

Floyd is from the mitten bruh. The dirty glove. You dont know what goes down over here. Growing up in Grand Rapids aint no joke but he fought his way out of there and to the top.

hmmm Floyd seems to be avoiding the fact that they have so much in common.. What's the lowest common denominator? Undefeated right?? Floyd hand picks his fight's and Honda should be fighting dudes at this point...

Floyd fought around 20 champions or ex champions, Rousey fought 1 champion and 1 ex champion, Meisha Tate twice.

Best part is that you put those two in a ring and money would be squeeling like a girl.

It wouldn't even be close. A point fighting boxer with potter strikes vs a finisher with throws and the boxers arms in her sights.

If they ever fought I would bet my house and my family on Mayweather.

^^I don't agree with much that he says, but I'd be cashing in everything I own, and hell... even borrowing more to put on Floyd.

Floyd fights at 145, you morons. Ronda walks around near 150. Floyd is naturally bigger and well, A MAN. The fact that people honestly think she would have a shot in any type of fight is laughable. Floyd would be able to simply power out of her armbars, then pound her face in with the nastiest, dirtiest GnP you've ever seen in your life.

^^I don't agree with much that he says, but I'd be cashing in everything I own, and hell... even borrowing more to put on Floyd.

Floyd fights at 145, you morons. Ronda walks around near 150. Floyd is naturally bigger and well, A MAN. The fact that people honestly think she would have a shot in any type of fight is laughable. Floyd would be able to simply power out of her armbars, then pound her face in with the nastiest, dirtiest GnP you've ever seen in your life.

this. he would KO her even with 1 arm anyway.

You don't just power out of armbars. Ronda's grappled with Moose and didn't exactly get overwhelmed. She's strong - Floyd's obviously stronger, but there's not as big a strength gap as between for example Gracie and Dan Severn and look how that ended.

Shame they'll never fight, but if they did, as long as Ronda could avoid her own Mercer/Sylvia moment in the first 10 seconds she would tap him out.

You don't just power out of armbars. Ronda's grappled with Moose and didn't exactly get overwhelmed. She's strong - Floyd's obviously stronger, but there's not as big a strength gap as between for example Gracie and Dan Severn and look how that ended.

Shame they'll never fight, but if they did, as long as Ronda could avoid her own Mercer/Sylvia moment in the first 10 seconds she would tap him out.

Lmfao Mousasi was laughing at her while using max 20% of his power. One more judo throw attempt and she would have injured her back for life

Archived