I already miss Chael

Spartacus__

I used to hate Chael with a seething passion, after a while though he won me over. I think it was watching him coach TUF and the Joe Rogan podcast that really made me like him. It's a shame he's a cheater though, I enjoyed him as an analyst, but I understand why the UFC and Fox have distanced themselves from him.

I used to hate Chael with a seething passion, after a while though he won me over. I think it was watching him coach TUF and the Joe Rogan podcast that really made me like him. It's a shame he's a cheater though, I enjoyed him as an analyst, but I understand why the UFC and Fox have distanced themselves from him.

well said...

Chael is innocent, the ****s at the NSAC are frauds trying to frame Chael for something he would never do.

Remember last time he got framed? He "ratted" out his co-conspirators to get out of jail time...

****es want that Chael P. Sonnen money

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/07/chris-lytle-im-not-filling-chael-sonnens-shoes-on-fox-broadcast

Lytle just admitted he was planning on this for a month-and-a-half, which backs exactly to the date Sonnen "failed" the drug test.

Somebody arrest that criminal.

Archived