Demetrious Johnson Defends Against Chris Cariaso in UFC 177 Co-Main

Mcmax3000

They should've waited for Lineker's fight. Not that any of them would win, but it would be way more interesting.

Considering Lineker's track record when it comes to making weight, I think he still needs a couple of fights before he gets a shot.

Mighty GOAT will add another defense to his dominance at Flyweight.

Although I do admit, this is reminiscent of a Rousey-type defense. Maybe if Dodson didn't fake an injury, Mighty GOAT could have destroyed him and every thought that he was a "threat" in the first place.

"Cariaso has the tools to beat Demetrious. This will be MADNESS"

This is actually very true.

I ****ing love this fight... Kamikaze is DJ's toughest test imho, but I think Mighty Mouse will win a decision, if he uses his P4P wrestling skills and his speed. Great Fight.

What the hell I don't even know who this guy is. Does he even fight for the ufc??

I ****ing love this fight... Kamikaze is DJ's toughest test imho, but I think Mighty Mouse will win a decision, if he uses his P4P wrestling skills and his speed. Great Fight.

What the hell I don't even know who this guy is. Does he even fight for the ufc??

Cariaso is a GOAT

but Mighty Mouse will beat him

Cariaso is a GOAT

but Mighty Mouse will beat him

lol 125 lbs

Archived