Marvel is turning Thor into a chick

SavageTC

How the **** do they turn a male God turn into a woman...

They did it for a while with Loki as well.

Im all for gender and race equality, but It ****s me when companies like marvel take an established character then do **** like this

**** you Marvel

Im all for gender and race equality, but It ****s me when companies like marvel take an established character then do **** like this

**** you Marvel

**** a gender equality, this is a comic book character. Thor is a man forever. Just like them making Spiderman black... wtf! That mother ****er is white don't make him black because the usa became a bunch of sensitive pansies.

**** you Marvel

**** a gender equality, this is a comic book character. Thor is a man forever. Just like them making Spiderman black... wtf! That mother ****er is white don't make him black because the usa became a bunch of sensitive pansies.

there was nothing wrong with making Spiderman black

Being white, is not a defining feature of Spiderman

Like making Luke Cage white, would be retarded, because he is basically just a ghetto black dude

But Spidermans race does not matter

**** you Marvel

Like making Luke Cage white, would be retarded, because he is basically just a ghetto black dude

I guess it's okay because hes an uncle tom.

If its outside the same universe (or an alternate universe) i fail to see a problem, just don't read it.

I agree, if its an alternate universe there is no problem, but its going to be in their mainstream universe.

I just see it as poor writing, couldn't come up with a compelling story, so a "dramatic change" was the best they could come up with.

**** you Marvel

Im kinda 50/ 50 with this. I totally agree that taking a character like Luke Cage or Black Pather and turning him into a white chick would be totally retarded, but Spiderman IS Peter Parker. The only reason the Miles Morales thing doesn't bother me because its in its set in the ultimate universe.

The writers just need to get off their asses and make some interesting and unique new characters.

If its outside the same universe (or an alternate universe) i fail to see a problem, just don't read it.

I agree, if its an alternate universe there is no problem, but its going to be in their mainstream universe.

I just see it as poor writing, couldn't come up with a compelling story, so a "dramatic change" was the best they could come up with.

**** you Marvel

Im kinda 50/ 50 with this. I totally agree that taking a character like Luke Cage or Black Pather and turning him into a white chick would be totally retarded, but Spiderman IS Peter Parker. The only reason the Miles Morales thing doesn't bother me because its in its set in the ultimate universe.

The writers just need to get off their asses and make some interesting and unique new characters.

They can't make new characters anymore, because they won't sell

They won't get movies, no one will care about them

They have to stick to old characters.....comic books are pretty much dead

**** you Marvel

Luke Cage is not ****ing Ghetto

He may be black but he ain't ghetto you jive turkey

**** you Marvel

Luke Cage is not ****ing Ghetto

He may be black but he ain't ghetto you jive turkey

yes he is

They need to release their kiddy superhero movies, like Amazing Spiderman and Avengers etc.

And then they also need to release a more adult themed set of superhero movies.....like Death of Superman...like how epic would that be? If Superman got killed by Doomsday at the end of the movie? None of this fairy tale ending ****

And Spiderman needs to go back to Marvel....And they need to do Death of Spiderman as well, where he gets buried by Kraven.....or they can do maximum carnage uncensored

that's what they need, this censored crap is getting boring

I hope they make a movie about the Black Panther or have him join later for the Avengers.

Apparently Dr Strange and Black Panther are both getting their own movies, and I think daredevil, ironfist and a couple of others are getting their own Netflix series

I hope they make a movie about the Black Panther or have him join later for the Avengers.

Apparently Dr Strange and Black Panther are both getting their own movies, and I think daredevil, ironfist and a couple of others are getting their own Netflix series

Ah, ok. Cool, I'd definitely watch some of that.

Iron Fist was cool

The Dark Knight Rises would of been so much better if Batman actually died at the end

The Dark Knight Rises was easily the worst of the trilogy. It would have been better if they rewrote the whole script lol

Yeah the script sucked

Bane wasn't the right villain to pick

The story was like "Bane took over the city! And then Batman comes and takes it back!"

They should of put in Black Skull or Deathstroke would of been insane

Okay.png

i loved dark knight rises

You also like Archie comics apparently Lol

Seriously though, DKR wasn't well written. The strength of the whole series for me has been Nolans direction, cinematography and refusal to use computer generated effects.

Okay.png

Seriously though, DKR wasn't well written. The strength of the whole series for me has been Nolans direction, cinematography and refusal to use computer generated effects.

This

Dark Knight was believable

Dark Knight Rises was too far fetched

and the cops running at them with batons on the street? Really?

You don't think they would be shooting them lol

Okay.png

This

LOL yeah and you have to love crippled old Bruce getting his back broken, then basically having a stretch and walking it off before coming back and beating Bane lol

Okay.png

This

LOL yeah and you have to love crippled old Bruce getting his back broken, then basically having a stretch and walking it off before coming back and beating Bane lol

That's what broke the movie for me lol. And then somehow without any money from his company or help from Alfred he gets from the prison back to Gotham in like a day or two.

One of the themes of Nolan's trilogy was trying to steep a comic book hero in realism, but at the end of that movie they just rely on the whole he's Batman and can do anything trope. Which would have been fine if the first two movies had set that same precedent.

I didn't think the movie was bad though. It just wasn't as good as the first two.

If society did things like marvel we would all still be carrying pagers... Why is it only super heroes made in old time WHITE America matter in the new non white America? Can't they use some sort of creativity and make new non white super heroes that match the ANTI white gov propaganda being forced feed through media?

**** you Marvel

^^That was damn near sig worthy. Well done.

well it gets a little confusing

especially when youre like alright homie. ima bang wonder woman. and then you actually go to do it and realise she has a bigger penis than you do. makes for an awkward situation to talk about at the dinner table.

maybe theyll turn sonic the hedgehog into a rhino

Lol @ PC hollywood run amok.

Lol harder @ Comic nerdgin rage.

She can wield my hammer any time.

day2_femmethor.jpg

- Weird staining/discoloration on boobs

- Stomach fat

- Split ends

- Double-chin

- Unnecessarily blue eyes (likely a vitamin deficiency)

2/10 Would not hit (except with hammer)

day2_femmethor.jpg

- Stomach fat

- Split ends

- Double-chin

lol, sad thing is she was the best one that I could find. The rest were even worse. :-O

Edit: I can overlook all of those flaws you mentioned as long as she doesn't have one thing: a penis. *cough* Bailey Jay *cough* ;)

day2_femmethor.jpg

- Stomach fat

- Split ends

- Double-chin

lol, sad thing is she was the best one that I could find. The rest were even worse. :-O

Edit: I can overlook all of those flaws you mentioned as long as she doesn't have one thing: a penis. *cough* Bailey Jay *cough* ;)

WTF is the boob staining ish ... I can't stop looking

day2_femmethor.jpg

- Stomach fat

- Split ends

- Double-chin

WTF is the boob staining ish ... I can't stop looking

I don't know. Bad spray tan maybe?

Archived