Pettis would smash Khabib....

Pigs-On-The-Wing

Abel is a ****ing can.. Khabib is just getting better and better. Pettis is a glass can i don't even know why he's in this conversation considering Melendez is gonna smash his candy ****. Melendez can't duck Khabib like he already has multiple times and BOOOOOOM!!! Russian can never understood why you guys don't call them Dagacans or Dagestan-cans either way that's how its going down fellas

Abel is a ****ing can.. Khabib is just getting better and better. Pettis is a glass can i don't even know why he's in this conversation considering Melendez is gonna smash his candy ****. Melendez can't duck Khabib like he already has multiple times and BOOOOOOM!!! Russian can never understood why you guys don't call them Dagacans or Dagestan-cans either way that's how its going down fellas

Khabib is a lay and pray can who will get mirked the first time he fails to lay on a dude for the entire fight.

Khabib is a lay and pray can who will get mirked the first time he fails to lay on a dude for the entire fight.

Fair enough, I don't see him failing and i don't see him getting "mirked", specially by Tony Glass

Fair enough, I don't see him failing and i don't see him getting "mirked", specially by Tony Glass

"Tony Glass" will scrape Canbib if that Jon Fitch wanna-be ever makes it to him.

ufc164-20130831-04047-jpg.png?w=660&h=330&crop=1

22678.jpg

Archived