Which upcoming fight night main event are you looking forward to most?

KingNothing

WHERE IS THE DJ VS CARIASO OPTION????????????????? THAT IS THE REAL MAIN EVENT

hahahhaaah a hundred and twenty five pounds.

still better than Anderson

Anderson is a real man, he weighed 125lbs in the second grade, like the rest of the human race.

Midgets aren't real men, they are women in disguise.

I'm thinkin' Velasquez/ Werdum #180, .. Werdum didn't look a bit tired after 5 rds w/ Browne, weighed 245+, stand-up

looked good, especially the jab, .. ground cred beyond anything CV has seen in the UFC, 1yr layoff not a plus imo, ..

UFC crowns a new hw champ in Mehico -

Lawler Brown and its not even close.

I officially hate the UFC for spreading the cards so thin and having events so often. THe hype and anticipation for some of these fights could be unbelievable. Instead we have sub par events creeping up on me 6 times a month. Instead we have a system where its damn near impossible to create big stars of the sport.

If im watching an NFL game i don't want to see CFL level players along side them. I want the premier of football and i won't get that with the CFL. Yet the UFC has decided to do the equivalent of this.

That poll should be an event, not ****ing individual headliners.

Lawler Brown and its not even close.

I officially hate the UFC for spreading the cards so thin and having events so often. THe hype and anticipation for that fight could be unbelievable, instead i have sub par events creeping up on me 6 times a month.

That poll should be an event, not ****ing individual headliners.

Agreed. All this watering down is killing the ufc, at least for me.

Archived