Sign in to follow this  
MauroPedrosa

Conor McGregor 2015 Champion Hype Train

I knew I was officially on the McGregor war-wagon, when I saw him don that hat for the post fight in cage interview with Rogan, right after the Poirier KO, and I said, THATS it, I NEEEED that hat and immediatly ordered it from Dethrone......I'm a sad man but this is the first fighter to come along and really grab my attention that way, with his fighting style, ****fidence, showmanship and of course, his goddamn wardrobe....whooaaaaa yeaaahhh....McGregor to be the first ever three division champ in UFC history.

• Like 3

This is no longer any ordinary hype train.

This is the Conor McGregor Maglev bullet hype train the fastest most powerful hype train in sports today.

I know he's not invincible and has flaws like every other fighter but 2016 we will see a two division champ.

951344.jpg

• Like 2

That fight looked kind of suspect

He's garbage.

Im gonna have to rewatch the fight. My stream was lagging like crazy. But that fight looked super suspect.

Porier would destroy him

This train will derail as soon as he fights an AmeriGOAT wrestler.

I've changed my mind

If McGregor can beat Porier and Holloway, he definitely can become champion

add me to the list jabroni

LOL, what a bunch of idiots

• Like 4

This is no longer any ordinary hype train.

This is the Conor McGregor Maglev bullet hype train the fastest most powerful hype train in sports today.

I know he's not invincible and has flaws like every other fighter but 2016 we will see a two division champ.

951344.jpg

Right on. Next step: LW belt.

Mauro, you need to update your OP.  Firstly, boot casual Cole off, then add all the rest of the Conor fans.  You can't claim exclusivity on Mcgregor!!

• Like 2

Mauro, you need to update your OP.  Firstly, boot casual Cole off, then add all the rest of the Conor fans.  You can't claim exclusivity on Mcgregor!!

Haha, I'm super lazy with updating this kind of stuff :P

I will. One day

• Like 2

Haha, I'm super lazy with updating this kind of stuff :P

I will. One day

The Mendes v Conor hype train would be a good start.

It's actually quite entertaining reading back through some of the old threads from around the Brandao/Poirier fights.  People were making sig/av/username, even account bets on Dustin.

• Like 1

from the future GOAT:

1. Rolling Stone, thank you for putting me as one of your top 25 sex symbols of 2015! My Mother will be delighted and proud!

2. ESPN, FOX, BT Sports, MMA Fighting, Yahoo, MMA Junkie and Sherdog thank you all for awarding me fighter of the year 2015!
I appreciate all the hardworking media and their love and commitment to the sport is truly valued.

3. Fighters Only MMA Awards, thank you for the nominations for Fighter of the Year, KO of the Year, International Fighter of the year.
I will be in Las Vegas to attend the event and collect all my awards.

4. Floyd Mayweather, don't ever bring race into my success again. I am an Irishman. My people have been oppressed our entire existence. And still very much are. I understand the feeling of prejudice. It is a feeling that is deep in my blood.

In my family's long history of warfare there was a time where just having the name 'McGregor' was punishable by death.

Do not ever put me in a bracket like this again.

If you want we can organise a fight no problem.

I will give you a fair 80/20 split purse in my favour seen as your last fight bombed at every area of revenue.

At 27 years of age I now hold the key to this game.

The game answers to me now.

5. Media instigators/An Garda Siochana.
I apologise for having the air-soft in public. I was simply rehearsing for a potential upcoming film role.

I understand that the more traffic a story can get the more revenue it generates. So I understand and respect that the media must create these stories and these situations even if at times it is at other people's expense.
We've all got to eat. And I eat well.
So I will not complain.

6. My next fight.
What can I say, it's just another night of easy work for me.

I don't just own the game. I run it too.

• Like 1