SavageTC

Next Big Thing - Open

Keep in mind that Steeler had no complaints about the rules prior to somebody picking Nick Diaz. If we're morphing the rules after I pick, I'll be needing to make a new pick. I made the pick based on the set rules at hand.

have i complained yet?

I have no problem with the way it is now, i just made a suggestion that i think would make the game better. Either way im fine with the rules.

You on the other hand decided to can it up and pick someone that you're not confident is gonna win.

have i complained yet?

I have no problem with the way it is now, i just made a suggestion that i think would make the game better. Either way im fine with the rules.

You on the other hand decided to can it up and pick someone that you're not confident is gonna win.

Again, you're so right. What a can move that I drafted someone who is virtually guaranteed to get me four points whether he wins or not. 

Can you remind me how many points I get for a win? Is it > 4???

Again, you're so right. What a can move that I drafted someone who is virtually guaranteed to get me four points whether he wins or not. 

Can you remind me how many points I get for a win? Is it > 4???

you decided to play the game by picking a fighter that is likely to lose...it will get you the points, but its a can move.

Its pretty straight forward to me. Just take the likes of Nick Diaz out of the list of potential picks because he isn't building his way up...he's just been inactive. Theres always gonna be people who want to bend the rules in this way and find short cuts...most likely those who try and find short cuts in life.

you decided to play the game by picking a fighter that is likely to lose...it will get you the points, but its a can move.

Oprah-you-mad.gif

tumblr_md42dow0sv1r5x5zu.gif

yo you **** idiots can you stop to argue? We want to play a game here... TC said Diaz is cool, so stfu now. ( both of you )

**** you do not have the authority to silence me.

• Like 1

RoezCity Pmd me his pick, but the fighter has been ranked today lol, so well have to wait for a bit unfortunately 

RoezCity Pmd me his pick, but the fighter has been ranked today lol, so well have to wait for a bit unfortunately 

OUCH.. who was it?

• Like 1

is he out the rankings now? Was 10 when I checked earlier sort of a risky pick he probably won't fight once in the whole year the game runs lol

Cruz is currently ranked 12th so hes ineligible. 

Alright I wanna run this by you guys. The only real change to the rules at this point will be when you fighter gets ranked. To keep a fighter turnover going when your fighter gets ranked you get the bonus +5 points and that fighter has "made it". You then have to pick a new unranked fighter.

Im still looking at the selling part as well, but at the moment Im not really sure how to significantly improve it

There should be a 24 hour mandatory pick or pass. I don't feel like monitoring this for the next two weeks just to get my last two picks in.

Thanks guys, i was on for the whole morning and tried to email Tiger my preferred choices but it wouldn't go thru...not sure why.

So my pick is Chris Holdsworth. Thanks for staying patient.

Dayum GOAT pick

Picking inactive fighters is a weaksauce move doe. TJ Grant, Nate Diaz will be ranked pretty high as soon as they fight, doesnt matter if they lose.

Edited by MGun
  • Like 1

Dayum GOAT pick

Picking inactive fighters is a weaksauce move doe. TJ Grant, Nate Diaz will be ranked pretty high as soon as they fight, doesnt matter if they lose.

Playing by the rules isn't weaksauce. 

I wouldn't draft TJ Grant, if I were you. He's retired whether he wants to admit it or not.

chop blocks in football are "weaksauce"

Jones oblique kicks to the knee are "weaksauce"

picking Nick Diaz in this game is "weaksauce"

Edited by SteelerNation43

Son, the fact that you're rustled by it means I made the perfect pick.

If I get the chance, I'll draft two more people just like Nick Diaz to ensure your rustle remains for a while.

I wouldn't draft TJ Grant, if I were you. He's retired whether he wants to admit it or not.

I dont need this weaksauce strategy to win this game. I'm just gonna pay TC via paypal and get it done the fair way.
  • Like 2

chop blocks in football are "weaksauce"

Jones oblique kicks to the knee are "weaksauce"

picking Nick Diaz in this game is "weaksauce"

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/15/steelers-apparently-dont-understand-the-chop-block-rule/

Article ironically titled "Steelers apparently don't understand the chop block rule". lol

Son, the fact that you're rustled by it means I made the perfect pick.

If I get the chance, I'll draft two more people just like Nick Diaz to ensure your rustle remains for a while.

not rustled, just trying to be informative.

its clear you don't realize how big of a can move this is.

In. 

also i agree with above, snake draft is always the way to go.

what are we gonna do about guys like Nick Diaz who aren't ranked but we already know he's a big thing?

Nick Diaz.

6081114162_eae14ba471_o.gif

• Like 2

you're welcome to play but your pick wont be for a little while

Gotcha.

• Like 1

oh ****, cash got me good.

found out that i wanted Nick so bad that i mentioned him even though i was last to pick in the draft.

Nick is 7-6 in the UFC and soon to be on a 0-3 streak. I'm happy someone took him.

Nick is 7-6 in the UFC and soon to be on a 0-3 streak. I'm happy someone took him.

Happy to oblige. Looking like a minimum four point move for me. Hopefully you'll net a four pointer right out of the gate too.  ;)

• Like 1

Well im going to crash, I just have to ask everyone to be patient for a little while, hopefully Roez gets his pick in soon and we can keep moving. I will have to implement a 24 hour rule while we get the picks down, because once they're done this game should get moving pretty quickly and let people be as active or inactive as they want to be.

I will continue to post PM reminders to everyone when it's their turn and try to stay on top of everything but I have to sleep and do stuff occasionally in RL so again if anyone wants to PM me their next intended pick and a backup or all three and a couple of backups I will add them in your order of preference as long as they are still available to speed things up. 

• Like 1