JChristian522

UFC Survivor Series Tournament III: THE SURVIVOR HiTeMnSuBmiTem

Hey guys so iI need some suggestions on the upcoming Saturday that has two cards on it. How do you guys want to deal? I have a few ideas but I would like your input. I will make a final decision by next Monday evening

Which Tavares? Post again with all three picks please.

The one that is fighting Boetsch obviously. Boetsch is a can. 

McMann, Pearson, B. Tavares

Edited by 12er
  • Like 1

well obviously but i can't give anyone the chance for them to whine later when Brad loses and the other Tavares wins. Bear with me please.

His can status had yet to be solidified until he was in a mounted triangle about 30 seconds into the Rockhold fight. He has certified can status now.

Hey guys so iI need some suggestions on the upcoming Saturday that has two cards on it. How do you guys want to deal? I have a few ideas but I would like your input. I will make a final decision by next Monday evening

Why don't you ask everyone to make their choices for both cards before the first one starts?

Then if they survive the first card, their choices for the second one become valid. If they don't survive the first, they're out anyway.

I guess maybe that's a bit more admin for you, but it will move the game on quite quickly.

• Like 3

Why don't you ask everyone to make their choices for both cards before the first one starts?

Then if they survive the first card, their choices for the second one become valid. If they don't survive the first, they're out anyway.

I guess maybe that's a bit more admin for you, but it will move the game on quite quickly.

this is one of the options i was thinking. I like it because all the other forum games combine the cards. It'd be different if this game didn't. Also, only having to pick three fights makes the administration stuff less.

PICKS ARE DUE BY 7:00 PM OR 1900 EST SATURDAY, AUGUST 16TH, 2014. Thats ONE hour before the start of the entire card. The survivors below are less than 24 hours away from death.

Hayden512

-HiLiteOfTheNite-

Wanderlei_Rua

Wedos_Love_Child

bigdw35

RoezCity

Epiqu1n

NyteRyder

Bezerker101

For the first time I actually want to watch a women's non-title fight. McMann getting KO'd alongside with 98% of this tournament would be glorious

“My fellow countrymen. When you hear these words, the beginning of the third meeting between these two nations in the Survivor Series War Games will be just minutes away.

“Longing for victory, we must not lose sight of the primary purpose of these games. In the long run it is not whether we win or lose but that the games were played. For, my fellow citizens, we must never forget that these games are played in order that the frightening spectre of war may never again stalk our land. It is better that a few should decide the nation’s fate, than all the resources of our two nations should be mobilized to destroy the other."

“The Survivor Series War Games are the answer—the only answer. Thanks to the Survivor Series War Games we are at peace. Today 16 of the finest fighting men will meet 16 others in the arena to decide which nation shall be victorious. 

“The stakes are high, but, my fellow citizens, the cost of total war is a hundred times higher. This miniature war is a thousand times less costly than total war. Thanks to the Survivor Series War Games, we have a kind of peace.

“To those brave men who made the teams I say: the hope and the prayers of your nation go with you. May you emerge victorious.”

"The final Survivor of the winning nation will receive immunity in the next games."

The Federation

1. wanderleisilva101

2. JChristian522
3. Polo
4. juice64011
5. Spartacus__
6. SteelerNation43
7. Bubba_Sparks
8. CASHstradamus
9. FINISHxHIM
10. HiTeMnSuBmiTem
11. Ozpride
12. Hayden512
13. -HiLiteOfTheNite-
14. Ares11
15. Wanderlei_Rua
16. Weiman__the__Great

The Dominion

17. 12er

18. Wedos_Love_Child
19. Identity
20. MGun
21. bigdw35
22. RoezCity
23. Epiqu1n
24. »Army_Of_Øne«
25. NyteRyder
26. TigerChamp
27. amunera
28. NoCakeForYaya
29. Bezerker101
30. manboobs ***Defending Champion***
31. lapo
32. Hellequin

• Like 1

The Federation is filled with GOATs. Also JChristian I think you should combine the two card in one day and have us make six picks, but give us flexibility. So we could decide to pick all six of our choosing from the Tulsa card, or three from the tulsa card three from the china card, or all from the china card, and so on and so forth. Would be an interesting way to give us a lot of flexibility with some cards that are really tough to choose since they're filled with no-name cans

Dominion is bound to win. Lets face it the second it looks like we are going to lose Bezerker will spam loads of semi naked women, distracting everyone and allowing us the victory. 

• Like 1

There was a harmony in the design of the arena which an artist might find pleasing. The curved granite walls which extended upward three hundred feet from its base were polished and smooth like the sides of a bowl. A fly, perhaps a lizard, could crawl up those glistening walls—but surely not a man. 
The walls encircled an egg-shaped area which was precisely three thousand meters long and two thousand one hundred meters wide at its widest point. There were two large hills located on either side of the arena exactly midway from its center to its end. If you were to slice the arena crosswise, your knife would dissect a third, tree-studded hill and a small, clear lake; and the two divided halves would each be the exact mirror image of the other down to the smallest detail. If you were a farmer you would notice the rich flat soil which ran obliquely from the two larger hills toward the lake. If you were an artist you might find pleasure in contemplating the rich shades of green and brown presented by the forested lowlands at the lake’s edge. A sportsman seeing the crystalline lake in the morning’s first light would find his fingers itching for light tackle and wading boots. Boys, particularly city boys, would yearn to climb the two larger hills because they looked easy to climb, but not too easy. A general viewing the topography would immediately recognize that possession of the central hill would permit dominance of the lake and the surrounding lowlands.

:::we're getting close gentlemen:::

• Like 1

'Mere hours before the large doors open to the Arena, the crazy brave anticipate entering preparing themselves. For One, Private Wedos_Love_Child, realizes his fate sooner than the others. The Dominion is down to 15 as the Private takes his own life. :::First Blood:::

Picks are closed... for real this time.

Edited by JChristian522
  • Like 2

'Mere hours before the large doors open to the Arena, the crazy brave anticipate entering, preparing themselves. For One, Private Wedos_Love_Child, realizes his fate sooner than the others. The Dominion is down to 15 as the Private takes his own life. :::First Blood:::

Picks are closed... for real this time.

Seeing the man, who was the most motivated to fight for his nation end it, RoezCity has nothing but fear in his eyes. He sticks his own femoral artery carefully out of sight as the other tend to the other man. He bleeds out slowly turning pale. Dominion: 14

lol, is there any real reason why we got separated into 2 difference conferences?

heh.. no. it was just for story line purposes. its meaningless.

• Like 1