Weidman_the_weight_cutting_can_maia_1_2_3_4_5

Should Jones be fined for committing Assault today?

Should Jones be fined for committing Assault today?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jones be fined for committing Assault today?

• Yes justice must be served.
    • No i support gang violence.

Anderson got away with it but will jones? ufc wants to protect their golden boy, even ordered the security guards to takedown DC since jones couldn't. 

Also in what round will Jones get bodied? and will he receive another permanent scar like the one that gus gave him?

Please Discuss.

LMAO !!

Oh man, I hate to say this but so far Jones got the "first round"

Nice GnP lol

Punches like a ****ing girl, needed security to pin DC down like a lil ****

• Like 6

Yes. He butted him with his head. Threw punches and paid off security to tackle DC and hold him down. 

25 to life for doing things. 

• Like 12

He should get fined for pushing Sholler. Imagine if a football player did that to Roger Goodell. Not saying Sholler is in the same position, but he's pretty high on the totem pole. 

He should for pushing that white kid against the back drop lol

exactly. reminds of when dana white was asked about why he cut jason high immediately. "all i needed to hear was that he put his hands on a ref. that's it and you're gone."

yet jones decides to not only put his hands on jon anik but ALSO aggressively charge at him and push him away, and so what? we should just let him get away with that because he still wrongfully has ten pounds of tin?

exactly. reminds of when dana white was asked about why he cut jason high immediately. "all i needed to hear was that he put his hands on a ref. that's it and you're gone."

yet jones decides to not only put his hands on jon anik but ALSO aggressively charge at him and push him away, and so what? we should just let him get away with that because he still wrongfully has ten pounds of tin?

Jason High wasn't making the company millions of dollars. I expect Jones to get fined and that's about it.

It was Dave Sholler not Anik. 

That obese tanned Dude on the right shoved him first though.... I call this an act of self defense.

The shove came after the headbutt noob

• Like 1

Gus already beat him down and took YEARS off his Life you idiot.

lmao Jon landed like what? 20 headkicks in the last two rounds?

GUS SUCK

Jones changed my opinion of him here. It takes a big man to beat someone up while security holds them down.

He's coming for that BBC #1 you **** **** ****s.

• Like 4

Jones changed my opinion of him here. It takes a big man to beat someone up while security holds them down.

Whenever I start hating Jones, he always does something to pull me back

Jon Jones is an OG

• Like 4

Jones couldn't handle being shoved.  He's like "Ohhhh he touched me first - Anything I do from this point forward is justified"

• Like 1

Jones couldn't handle being shoved.  He's like "Ohhhh he touched me first - Anything I do from this point forward is justified"

As would any real gangster.

Fighters gonna fight....

Hughes/Franklin got a good point though, as entertaining as all this is, doesn't help with the human ****-fighting brigade. UFC needs to stop stoking this kind of nonsense up.

No, but his fight with Cormier should be cancelled, he already bodied that can

This.

Every title fight in Aug/Sept is boring as ****. Dillashaw will BODY Barao, Mighty Mouse will BODY Canriaso, and Jones will BODY DC.

• Like 2

This.

Every title fight in Aug/Sept is boring as ****. Dillashaw will BODY Barao, Mighty Mouse will BODY Canriaso, and Jones will BODY DC.

DC will throw Jones for 5 but I agree with the other title fights. 

I never got the whole get in his face after the weigh in thing. I find it kind of dumb, but there are TONS of people who do exactly the same thing Jones does. Puts his forehead into his opponents forehead and they each try to drive the other person back. Rarely have I seen someone push the other person. 

Alright. I'm officially a Jones fan. 

He went into full talking to the police mode. Classic Bones trolling.

• Like 1

Daley and High get cut for raising their hands. And now the UFC promotes this brawl, the hypocrisy is ridiculous.

That "brawl" was definitely staged and the UFC is just selling wolf tickets. You can't say the same thing about Paul Daley and Jason High. 

That "brawl" was definitely staged and the UFC is just selling wolf tickets. You can't say the same thing about Paul Daley and Jason High. 

I doubt either DC or Jones could even get to Paul Daley levels of rustle. He hit 9000 that night against Koscheck.

JJ gotz court room skillz foe show... He can go full white or full black at the drop of a dime it's incredible to witness.

• Like 2

Dave "cacked his pants" Sholler disagrees.

DC better get a body guard while promoting this fight. Jones isn't going to take it easy on him next time.

• Like 1

DC better get a body guard while promoting this fight. Jones isn't going to take it easy on him next time.

They cancelled the fight. I think DC passed away right after this.  :(

Jon should be charged with attempted paralyzed or homicide of Dave Sholler. 25 to life. 

Man what if there was a desk corner or jagged piece of iron behind the backdrop and his spine landed on it. He could have been impaled or in a wheel chair for the rest of his life. 

Fighters gonna fight....

Hughes/Franklin got a good point though, as entertaining as all this is, doesn't help with the human ****-fighting brigade. UFC needs to stop stoking this kind of nonsense up.

But you do realise people fight in football, in hockey, in boxing, hell, in policitical interviews...point being, people sometimes fight, doesn't mean the whole sport does something.

What Jones did today was the act of a coward. He headbutts DC then out of nowhere half a dozen of his cronies come up on stage and hold down DC while Jones assault him.

• Like 2