Sign in to follow this  
KingNothing

Pool open for the identity of fighter that was banging Christy Mack

Not a little **** but needs a weapon to fight?

Homie, War Machine is substantially smaller than I am. I wouldn't even care about a weapon with him. I can wrestle and I'm quite large. You won't intimidate me unless you're the size of Shaq or a HW in the UFC. 

I'm speaking from the perspective of other people. Just because you'd punk out to an "MMA fighter" doesn't mean everyone would. He bleeds just like I do.

Oh, one last thing that'll blow your minds. There are people alive that would be incredible cage fighters. They can wrestle like a mofo. Hands like you wouldn't believe....

But they chose a more steady and sane route in life instead of being a human ****fighter.

Fighting isn't basketball. It's not golf. It's using your hand eye coordination and strength against another person. It doesn't take training to be large or lucky.

Oh, one last thing that'll blow your minds. There are people alive that would be incredible cage fighters. They can wrestle like a mofo. Hands like you wouldn't believe....

But they chose a more steady and sane route in life instead of being a human ****fighter.

Fighting isn't basketball. It's not golf. It's using your hand eye coordination and strength against another person. It doesn't take training to be large or lucky.

a trained fighter will beat an untrained fighter 99 times out of 100, good luck being the 1 that gets lucky.   thats why i would just put a bullet in the mother ****ers head

• Like 1

lol what?

You are right about 1 thing. You don't need training to be large or lucky. But proper training increases your chances to win by an extremely large margin.

• Like 6

No, no. I totally agree. Training to fight means the world. Don't get me wrong.

But didn't anybody here box with their friends? Didn't anybody stand up for themselves every single time even when they were outnumbered? Anything like that?

Not to mention, I do know a kid that was the point guard on the U of I-Chicago basketball team that straight up bodied this dude that fought (albeit one time, lol) in Bellator. So I've personally seen evidence that being a "trained fighter" doesn't necessarily guarantee you're going to body the guy you choose to pick a street fight with... especially if they're a hell of a lot bigger than you.

But didn't anybody here box with their friends? Didn't anybody stand up for themselves every single time even when they were outnumbered? Anything like that?

Not to mention, I do know a kid that was the point guard on the U of I-Chicago basketball team that straight up bodied this dude that fought (albeit one time, lol) in Bellator. So I've personally seen evidence that being a "trained fighter" doesn't necessarily guarantee you're going to body the guy you choose to pick a street fight with... especially if they're a hell of a lot bigger than you.

i am trained to fight, i would still take the gun

• Like 1

i am trained to fight, i would still take the gun

I'm not trained to fight. I'm just one of the people I referred to. I've gotten stomped out by three bouncers way bigger than War Machine and I swung first. lol

• Like 2

I could take on War Machine with minimal training

I've played all the Undisputed games and have a lot of fight knowledge

I dont have that kind of experience, so i obviously need the gun.    clearly being Undisputed at Undisputed wins 10/10

• Like 4

I'm not trained to fight. I'm just one of the people I referred to. I've gotten stomped out by three bouncers way bigger than War Machine and I swung first. lol

I have had many fights in the street,m still like to take the gun.   especially against a psycho like ****macine, the guy has had many fights on the underground circuit, he isnt just an MMA fighter

• Like 4

a trained fighter will beat an untrained fighter 99 times out of 100, good luck being the 1 that gets lucky.   thats why i would just put a bullet in the mother ****s head

Thought they didn't have guns in Europe mate?

Thought they didn't have guns in Europe mate?

who told you that lol   you can buy a gun on any street corner homie, plus mine are legal

• Like 1

Yes I have done those things and I'm not scared of anyone in a street fight but realistically that is a fight myself and most others would lose.

• Like 1

I can't believe his "family" members who are all uppity on twitter over people who can't wait to see him get caught.

From some dude that says he's his brother saying he wants to rape Dog the Bounty Hunter'a daughter to Jared Papazian saying "becareful what you say, he's my cousin" on twitter to another fighter who hoped he'd be lthe lucky one to catch him and claim the reward.

To both of them:

Chew on my ****.

If someone beat the **** out of your girlfriend/wife/sister/mother/daughter you "alphas" give a **** what some dude's cousin thinks. If there was a time for you to shut the **** up it's now. Nobody is scared of you.

• Like 6

I can't believe his "family" members who are all uppity on twitter over people who can't wait to see him get caught.

From some dude that says he's his brother saying he wants to rape Dog the Bounty Hunter'a daughter to Jared Papazian saying "becareful what you say, he's my cousin" on twitter to another fighter who hoped he'd be lthe lucky one to catch him and claim the reward.

To both of them:

Chew on my ****.

If someone beat the **** out of your girlfriend/wife/sister/mother/daughter you "alphas" give a **** what some dude's cousin thinks. If there was a time for you to shut the **** up it's now. Nobody is scared of you.

Social media can indeed lead to real life confrontations. lol..

Btw, I got Dog the Bounty Hunter by KO in round one over this brother person.

• Like 2

12er stay in your mommas basement..seriously STFU...lol

Don't you have a multi-million dollar corporation to run?

Shaquille-ONeal-Cant-Stop-Laughing-As-He

Seriously though, **** off troll. I'm not sure what I said that offended you, but I assume you are in the "pro-beat a women into a coma" group since you apparently have a problem with my wild notions of basic human decency.

• Like 5

I can't help but think cashflow inspired this GIF everytime i read his posts

Tz2c0SW.gif

• Like 4

Tz2c0SW.gif

Holy ****, how have I never seen this GIF until today. 

We need to add this to our stable of generic responses. 

• Like 3

Holy ****, how have I never seen this GIF until today. 

We need to add this to our stable of generic responses. 

Probably fear of getting ghosted by little_kang considering it avoids the swear filter but i just noticed it for the first time today as well so

If i were Joe Rogan i'd just delete the episode of the podcast he had War machine on just out of principle. 

still less abuse than Rogan has caused to Brian :(

still less abuse than Rogan has caused to Brian :(

Who Redban? 

Redban deserves to be called on his idiocy at every opportunity. 

• Like 1

he identity of that friend has now been confirmed as Corey Thomas. Thomas is a reality TV contestant who appeared on the VH1 show "Megan Wants a Millionaire" in 2009. Reports of Thomas's injuries from the incident have him as suffering a broken nose and two black eyes. He is also alleged to have been bitten by Koppenhaver.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/8/13/5998939/war-machine-assault-christy-mack-jon-koppenhaver-mma-corey-thomas-update

So like I said, an irrelevant can. A reality tv contestant is as irrelevant as can's come in this day and age. 

• Like 4

Who Redban? 

Redban deserves to be called on his idiocy at every opportunity. 

Bryan Callen. Redban is missing a chromosome. 

• Like 1

he identity of that friend has now been confirmed as Corey Thomas. Thomas is a reality TV contestant who appeared on the VH1 show "Megan Wants a Millionaire" in 2009. Reports of Thomas's injuries from the incident have him as suffering a broken nose and two black eyes. He is also alleged to have been bitten by Koppenhaver.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/8/13/5998939/war-machine-assault-christy-mack-jon-koppenhaver-mma-corey-thomas-update

So like I said, an irrelevant can. A reality tv contestant is as irrelevant as can's come in this day and age. 

pay 12er his $50

• Like 3

Bryan Callen. Redban is missing a chromosome. 

Callen is annoying he pretends to be an intellectual but he's just another bro culture knucklehead who is full of BS and he tries too hard to be funny sometimes. That being said he's still likable because he makes fun of himself. Even Redban is on some level likable but he is a real numb skull. lol

The guy i can't listen to is Jason Silva. 

Edited by StompGrind

Callen is annoying he pretends to be an intellectual but he's just another bro culture knucklehead who is full of BS and he tries too hard to be funny sometimes. That being said he's still likable because he makes fun of himself. Even Redban is on some level likable but he is a real numb skull. lol

The guy i can't listen to is Jason Silva. 

I don't mind any of them tbh and it's even made me come to appreciate Schuab watching the JRE. Was just saying Rogaine goes hard on Bryan whether it's justified or not. 

I don't mind any of them tbh and it's even made me come to appreciate Schuab watching the JRE. Was just saying Rogaine goes hard on Bryan whether it's justified or not. 

Schaub actually does seem like a pretty cool dude. 

I like that Rogaine calls Callen on his BS but they do have that dynamic and it's mostly done for fun. 

• Like 1

Bitten!! LOL... sounds to me like at some point this reality star can landed a takedown. 

Tz2c0SW.gif

You really sit around and dream up ways to try to hate, huh?

Says a lot about you.

Some of us aren't little ****es that live with our mommies. Here's a revelation for you: In a street fight, there are things called weapons. You don't need to be tough to use a weapon, genius.

To the guys who are acting tough in here and talking about wanting to fight War Machine . . . . . LMAO

He'd leave you looking worse than he left Mack. 

• Like 1

Little Patty is the one who gets his knickers in a knot when people disagree with him. TUF, you run games on this site and pretend somebody else cares more about it? Nice try.

Seems to me like you two are the ones that this gif applies to..

Edited by Mcmax3000
Image Removed. Bypasses Swear Filter.

sensationalism at its best...TMZ,Dog the bounty hunter(lol),pawn stars,**** industry,and 12er our forum paperboy extraordinaire..lol...nobody deserves to be beaten period,man or woman...the boy obviously has mental issues etc...lets get the facts before we kill WM?...GET HIM INTO CUSTODY...and see what really happened...is that asking a lot?lol...****...funny how nobody says **** about Grispi who taught his pitbull to maul his wife?...I guess hes not a celebrity...and to call WM a modern day OJ(MINUS A DEATH)?...THXS DOG...lol...

• Like 1

Sounds an awful lot like "if she didn't want to get raped, she shouldn't have dressed like that." 

We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one. 

I signed in to say that this is completely, absolutely, positively NOT what he said, and that you are using an otherwise incredibly serious issue associated with rape to try and discredit his argument.

the fact that this man is a POS scumbag who has a long history of being insane should have set red flags off in Christy Mack's immediately and, in all honesty, she SHOULD have known better. Not how she acts or has acted, but how HE has acted. It is not at all related to "how she was dressed" argument. 

• Like 3

I hate any man that would do that to a woman but I can't feel sorry for her since he had a history of beating women and she still put herself in that situation. Out of hespect I wouldn't have posted that if I saw your post first.

Have you seen the pictures? Little ****ed up to say you do not feel sorry for that girl. 

I signed in to say that this is completely, absolutely, positively NOT what he said, and that you are using an otherwise incredibly serious issue associated with rape to try and discredit his argument.

the fact that this man is a POS scumbag who has a long history of being insane should have set red flags off in Christy Mack's immediately and, in all honesty, she SHOULD have known better. Not how she acts or has acted, but how HE has acted. It is not at all related to "how she was dressed" argument. 

It's related because they are both mentalities where you blame the victim instead of the attacker. It's a ridiculous stance to take. If you die in a car crash, should everyone say "oh well, he knew that there could be drunk drivers on the road, tough ****."