Sign in to follow this  
KingNothing

Pool open for the identity of fighter that was banging Christy Mack

sensationalism at its best...TMZ,Dog the bounty hunter(lol),pawn stars,**** industry,and 12er our forum paperboy extraordinaire..lol...nobody deserves to be beaten period,man or woman...the boy obviously has mental issues etc...lets get the facts before we kill WM?...GET HIM INTO CUSTODY...and see what really happened...is that asking a lot?lol...****...funny how nobody says **** about Grispi who taught his pitbull to maul his wife?...I guess hes not a celebrity...and to call WM a modern day OJ(MINUS A DEATH)?...THXS DOG...lol...

That was horrible as well, that guy is also a POS. No one made a thread about it that I saw, my stance would be the same. 

As for the rest of that rant... learn.... to...use...actual...punctuation...you...are...posting....on...a...forum...with...the....delivery...of...prime...shatner. 

Holy **** dude. I also don't think you know how the phrase paperboy is used on here, although I am glad to see you are still butt hurt after all this time. 

• Like 3

12er...u r the **** ulitimate paperboy...lol...dude...

Whatever you say sport. 

Edited by 12er

Theres three sides to every story and Christy's is an obvious lie.

She says they broke up in may yet christy mack tweeted war machine around a month ago saying she loves him.

She claims war machine bodied the guy she was with and sent him away.. you mean to tell me he didnt immediately get help or call 911?

And you mean to tell me war machine left her unattended to while searching for a new knife lmao. An even funnier idea is that a severely injured woman who is not a good athlete nost likely got up, bolted out the door, hopped a fence lol, and ran through a golf course and got help. Like war machine would let that happen..

Theres three sides to every story and Christy's is an obvious lie.

She says they broke up in may yet christy mack tweeted war machine around a month ago saying she loves him.

She claims war machine bodied the guy she was with and sent him away.. you mean to tell me he didnt immediately get help or call 911?

And you mean to tell me war machine left her unattended to while searching for a new knife lmao. An even funnier idea is that a severely injured woman who is not a good athlete nost likely got up, bolted out the door, hopped a fence lol, and ran through a golf course and got help. Like war machine would let that happen..

First of all, we've all had women go back and forth on how they feel about us. She wanted pipe most likely. So tweeting that she loved him doesn't mean much.

I've already said, I think she somehow didn't stop the reality TV guy from getting his **** whooped. So then he returned the favor by forgetting to call the police when he was fairly sure she was in for the same thing.

All that messing around while he's calling people to cancel appointments can probably be easily explained. She said she got beat up by the guy a few times. I'm imagining she probably flaked out on appointments when she was rockin a black eye from him prior to that. So maybe she just thought it was over until he started breaking knife blades on her.

It's related because they are both mentalities where you blame the victim instead of the attacker. It's a ridiculous stance to take. If you die in a car crash, should everyone say "oh well, he knew that there could be drunk drivers on the road, tough ****."  

That's just not true man, the blame falls squarely on War Machine and that is why he is being hunted down as we speak. But the fact that she got mixed up with a guy who said 5 years ago that when he "was ready to die, I would kill a lot of people and then myself" doesn't give her any sense of unease, then I don't know what to tell her. Deciding what to wear out tonight vs. dating a bonafide psychopath is not equatable...

Also, that drunk driving example needs fixing, because that kind of thinking goes with the "she shouldn't have dressed like that" stance. A better example for what I'm trying to say is piling into a car where everyone is stinking drunk: in that scenario, I hope people know that they made that decision. And lest it be forgotten... it's still a tragedy if anyone has to die on the road. 

• Like 2

That's just not true man, the blame falls squarely on War Machine and that is why he is being hunted down as we speak. But the fact that she got mixed up with a guy who said 5 years ago that when he "was ready to die, I would kill a lot of people and then myself" doesn't give her any sense of unease, then I don't know what to tell her. Deciding what to wear out tonight vs. dating a bonafide psychopath is not equatable...

Also, that drunk driving example needs fixing, because that kind of thinking goes with the "she shouldn't have dressed like that" stance. A better example for what I'm trying to say is piling into a car where everyone is stinking drunk: in that scenario, I hope people know that they made that decision. And lest it be forgotten... it's still a tragedy if anyone has to die on the road. 

Fair enough, you make a good points, I just don't see it the same way. She obviously made a mistake, but this was just too excessive a consequence to not feel bad for her in my opinion. 

Fair enough, you make a good points, I just don't see it the same way. She obviously made a mistake, but this was just too excessive a consequence to not feel bad for her in my opinion. 

Oh most definitely I agree with you that we should still feel bad, because no one deserves to get beat up if they didn't do anything, I guess arguing the other side kind of made it seem that I didn't feel bad but I really really do, it's atrocious what he did.

And hahaha in 5,000+ posts and 4 years on this forum 12er is still one of the only guys that I remember where we can have differing viewpoints and still argue our points without a single you mad gif.. respect brotha

• Like 2

Oh most definitely I agree with you that we should still feel bad, because no one deserves to get beat up if they didn't do anything, I guess arguing the other side kind of made it seem that I didn't feel bad but I really really do, it's atrocious what he did.

And hahaha in 5,000+ posts and 4 years on this forum 12er is still one of the only guys that I remember where we can have differing viewpoints and still argue our points without a single you mad gif.. respect brotha

I treat each person with a differing view point with the appropriate level of respect. Certain people would have gotten a GIF, some people I would have just called a **** and moved on. 

You have the ability to articulate your view point in a thoughtful and measured way, so I can have a conversation with you. 

• Like 1

What do you mean by too excessive? Say she only got hit a few times. Pair of black eyes, whatever. Would you change your opinion on it? 

What do you mean by too excessive? Say she only got hit a few times. Pair of black eyes, whatever. Would you change your opinion on it? 

No, it was poorly worded. Let me elaborate more. 

Two married people cheat on their spouses together, then eventually get divorces and marry each other. I won't feel bad for either of them when they inevitably betray each other, because they knew the other one to not be faithful. 

What I meant was that in most circumstances I don't tend to feel bad for someone when their bad choices backfire on them. But in this instance, the price she paid for her mistake far greater than the mistake warranted.  

Though the varying degree of the violence does matter, there is a difference between my wife punching me in the arm when she gets mad versus her braining me with a cast iron skillet. 

• Like 1

No, it was poorly worded. Let me elaborate more. 

Two married people cheat on their spouses together, then eventually get divorces and marry each other. I won't feel bad for either of them when they inevitably betray each other, because they knew the other one to not be faithful. 

What I meant was that in most circumstances I don't tend to feel bad for someone when their bad choices backfire on them. But in this instance, the price she paid for her mistake far greater than the mistake warranted.  

Though the varying degree of the violence does matter, there is a difference between my wife punching me in the arm when she gets mad versus her braining me with a cast iron skillet. 

Agreed. I would add though that what makes Mack's case so important is the fact that force is used. In the case of the cheating couple, you have no force. Just bad decision after bad decision. 

People need to recognize that the use of force is wrong. As you can see from this discussion, they haven't yet. Let's hit some analogies because the drunk driver doesn't quite cut it. 

MMA events, boxing events, etc are notorious scenes for raging lunatics... If I attend one of these and put my self in a position to be around them do I consent to getting randomly punched? 

If I work at a jail, and a rapists grabs me and rapes me, did I consent to the rape? 

If I move to Detroit, do I consent to being mugged?

What happened to Mack was atrocious, and I would argue that for every "well she did it to herself" comment put out there, is one more comment that allows these type of things to go unnoticed, and unreported. For the hate that Mack is getting from that crowd will not be bearable by others and they simply wont talk. 

We should as a society always be against the use of force on a non-violent person. The only person that should be talking about Macks responsibility in this case, is her therapist as they navigate the course which prevents this from happening again. 

Agreed. I would add though that what makes Mack's case so important is the fact that force is used. In the case of the cheating couple, you have no force. Just bad decision after bad decision. 

People need to recognize that the use of force is wrong. As you can see from this discussion, they haven't yet. Let's hit some analogies because the drunk driver doesn't quite cut it. 

MMA events, boxing events, etc are notorious scenes for raging lunatics... If I attend one of these and put my self in a position to be around them do I consent to getting randomly punched? 

If I work at a jail, and a rapists grabs me and rapes me, did I consent to the rape? 

If I move to Detroit, do I consent to being mugged?

What happened to Mack was atrocious, and I would argue that for every "well she did it to herself" comment put out there, is one more comment that allows these type of things to go unnoticed, and unreported. For the hate that Mack is getting from that crowd will not be bearable by others and they simply wont talk. 

We should as a society always be against the use of force on a non-violent person. The only person that should be talking about Macks responsibility in this case, is her therapist as they navigate the course which prevents this from happening again. 

No one is saying that she consented to anything. We are saying that he has a long publicized history of violence against both men and women, he legally changed his name to War Machine, and she just ignored all of those signs and jumped right into a relationship.

Let's say there is a part of the city that has a long history of gang violence, muggings, and shootings at night. Knowing that information do you just casually stroll down those sidewalks night after night hoping that something doesn't happen or do you avoid that neighborhood as much as possible? Common sense says to avoid the neighborhood obviously.

Also my argument is different than the she should've known that she would get raped if she wore that because #1 there isn't any proof that what a girl wears increases her chance of getting raped. #2 Most girls that are raped either don't know their rapist or if they do know the person he most likely doesn't have a publicized history of rape. They aren't knowingly putting themselves in a dangerous situation.  

Edited by juice64011
  • Like 3

To the guys who are acting tough in here and talking about wanting to fight War Machine . . . . . LMAO

He'd leave you looking worse than he left Mack. 

That's certainly possible, I'd say that largely depends on how skilled he is at dodging a 1055 Carbon steel katana.  

On some level yes Mack is an idiot for stringing him along & playing games with this psycho. You play with fire enough times you do get burnt. 

That however does not excuse or justify what that POS WM did.

• Like 5

Actually, most women who are raped do know their attacker.

Most Victims Know Their Attacker

About 85 to 90 percent of sexual assaults reported by college women are perpetrated by someone known to the victim; about half occur on a date. The most common locations are the man’s or woman’s home in the context of a party or a date. The perpetrators may range from classmates to neighbors.

Fewer than 5 percent of completed and attempted rapes of college students are reported to campus administrators or law enforcement, according to one study. Failure to recognize and report the crime to law enforcement officials may contribute to underestimating the extent of the problem and may affect whether victims seek medical care. However, those who report in other contexts, such as through a confidential reporting system, are more likely to seek medical or counseling services.

http://www.nij.gov/topics/crime/rape-sexual-violence/campus/Pages/know-attacker.aspx

Fact Women are often advised to avoid sexual violence by never walking alone at night. But in fact, only around 10% of rapes are committed by 'strangers'. Around 90% of rapes are committed by known men; someone who the survivor has previously known, trusted, often even loved. People are raped in their homes, their workplaces and other settings where they have previously felt safe. Sometimes, the myth that rape is most commonly perpetrated by strangers can make the majority of survivors, who have been raped or sexually assaulted by someone they know, even less likely to report to the police or even confide in someone close about their experiences, for fear of not being believed, out of a sense of shame or self-blame, and/or because they have mixed feelings about getting the perpetrator 'into trouble'. This myth can also control women's movements and restrict their rights and freedom.

http://www.rapecrisis.org.uk/commonmyths2.php

If you look, he said most either don't know their attacker, or that attacker is not a known rapist, not that they usually don't know their attacker.

I was going to respond that they generally do as well, but then I noticed that's not actually what he said.

• Like 2

If you look, he said most either don't know their attacker, or that attacker is not a known rapist, not that they usually don't know their attacker.

I was going to respond that they generally do as well, but then I noticed that's not actually what he said.

Fair enough.