MauroPedrosa

Pro Wrasslin' Discussion Thread

I'm actually not hating on him, I really didn't care who won last night's main event, I was happy with whoever won it, I just think that part shouldn't have been where he kicked out of the Running Knee.

I agree, but I also think that they use the 'guy kicking out of other guy's finisher' spot WAY too much in general.

• Like 3

So, after last night, I'd say the Wrestlemania card is:

Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns

Triple H vs. Sting

Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt

Seth Rollins vs. Randy Orton

Dean Ambrose vs. Bad New Barrett

Rusev vs. John Cena

Goldust vs. Stardust

The Miz vs. Damien Mizdow

Daniel Bryan vs. TBD (probably either Sheamus, or Ziggler)

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

Add in something with the Divas, and maybe something with the Tag Titles, and you've got a full card. I expect one, or two of those (thinking Miz/Mizdow, and the Tag Titles) end up on the pre-show.

• Like 3

So, after last night, I'd say the Wrestlemania card is:

Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns

Triple H vs. Sting

Dean Ambrose vs. Bad New Barrett

Rusev vs. John Cena

Goldust vs. Stardust

The Miz vs. Damien Mizdow

Daniel Bryan vs. TBD (probably either Sheamus, or Ziggler)

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

Add in something with the Divas, and maybe something with the Tag Titles, and you've got a full card. I expect one, or two of those (thinking Miz/Mizdow, and the Tag Titles) end up on the pre-show.

I think you nailed it. 

It will be Sheamus for DB i think. 

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too, although apparently Bryan went to them after the Rumble, and specifically requested a match with Ziggler, so that could still happen.

• Like 1

When do you think Rollins will cash in on his title shot?

I've seen a lot of people say at Wrestlemania, but I think it'll be a couple of months yet. May-ish.

I think they'll wait, and see how the Reigns thing goes for the first couple of months, and decide then.

After RAW last night, here's my updated guess as to the Wrestlemania card:

WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns

Triple H vs. Sting

Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus

WWE Intercontinental Championship: Dean Ambrose vs. Bad News Barrett vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. R-Truth

WWE United States Championship I Quit Match: Rusev vs. John Cena

WWE Divas Championship: Paige vs. Nikki Bella

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Curtis Axel, Ryback, Miz, Mizdow, Big Show, Kane, The Ascension, Adam Rose, Alex Riley, The New Day, Prime Time Players, Los Matadores, Erick Rowan, Luke Harper, Fandango, Heath Slater, Jack Swagger, Mark Henry, Sin Cara, Zack Ryder, The Usos, Tyson Kidd, Cesaro, & Stardust

Pre-Show:

Goldust vs. Stardust

The Usos & Naomi vs. Tyson Kidd, Cesaro & Natalya

Damn was it hard trying to find 30 realistic names to put in that Battle Royal.

• Like 1

The Bushwackers montage was awesome. I laughed my **** off.

I'm gonna have to find that.  Watched some highlight vids of there's last night after the reading the news yesterday.  So many good times and lols

• Like 1

I'm gonna have to find that.  Watched some highlight vids of there's last night after the reading the news yesterday.  So many good times and lols

• Like 3

The best part is the royal rumble where the one gets in the ring, gets thrown at almost immediately and just keeps marching. My friend read that the one bushwhacker was in that match for about a half hour and the other for maybe 30 seconds but they got paid the same amount.

• Like 1

Nice one McMod.  Definitely watching that when I get home tonight

The best part is the royal rumble where the one gets in the ring, gets thrown at almost immediately and just keeps marching. My friend read that the one bushwhacker was in that match for about a half hour and the other for maybe 30 seconds but they got paid the same amount.

I love that bit.  The crowd all start doing the arms when he walks out and keep doing it with him when he's walking back to the locker room, lol :lol:

• Like 1

Yeah, that story was in the article I posted yesterday where they interviewed one of them. I laughed at that.

• Like 1

After RAW last night, here's my updated guess as to the Wrestlemania card:

Triple H vs. Sting

Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus

WWE Intercontinental Championship: Dean Ambrose vs. Bad News Barrett vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. R-Truth

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Curtis Axel, Ryback, Miz, Mizdow, Big Show, Kane, The Ascension, Adam Rose, Alex Riley, The New Day, Prime Time Players, Los Matadores, Erick Rowan, Luke Harper, Fandango, Heath Slater, Jack Swagger, Mark Henry, Sin Cara, Zack Ryder, The Usos, Tyson Kidd, Cesaro, & Stardust

Pre-Show:

Goldust vs. Stardust

Damn was it hard trying to find 30 realistic names to put in that Battle Royal.

Just read that the Intercontinental Title match in my list could be a Ladder Match.

The other possible names I'm seeing for the Hall of Fame this year are Kevin Nash (inducted by Shawn Michaels, would close the show since Macho Man obviously won't be in attendance), Larry Zbyszko (probably inducted by Bruno Sammartino), and Medusa (no idea who inducts her).

• Like 1

Just watched it and read some of the comments on youtube and kids these days have no god damn respect.  I agree  with the ones saying The Demolition should've been in the HOF before the Bushwackers but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be in there at all.   

• Like 2

Just watched it and read some of the comments on youtube and kids these days have no god damn respect.  I agree  with the ones saying The Demolition should've been in the HOF before the Bushwackers but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be in there at all.   

In a Hall of Fame that includes Vince McMahon Sr's limo driver, I see no issues with the Bushwhackers being inducted.

• Like 2

"He messed my hair up, dawg! You know what I'm sayin'? You got any animals, (Michael) Cole?" - R-Truth

"Yeah, I have a lot of animals." - Michael Cole

"You kick my dog and I'mma kick yo kids' ****." - R-Truth

^^From Raw. He was wearing a grill and he says some **** about beating up children?? I like this storyline already.

• Like 1

So, based on what happened last night at the Smackdown tapings, it seems like my Wrestlemania card might need to be adjusted.

Triple H vs. Sting

WWE Intercontinental Championship: Dean Ambrose vs. Bad News Barrett vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. R-Truth vs. Daniel Bryan

Pre-Show:

Goldust vs. Stardust

Daniel Bryan beat Bad News Barrett in a non-title match, and got involved with all of that, so it's almost looking like he might end up in the Intercontinental Title match at Wrestlemania.

I suspect Sheamus either gets added to that match, or to the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

So, based on what happened last night at the Smackdown tapings, it seems like my Wrestlemania card might need to be adjusted.

Triple H vs. Sting

WWE Intercontinental Championship: Dean Ambrose vs. Bad News Barrett vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. R-Truth vs. Daniel Bryan

Pre-Show:

Goldust vs. Stardust

Daniel Bryan beat Bad News Barrett in a non-title match, and got involved with all of that, so it's almost looking like he might end up in the Intercontinental Title match at Wrestlemania.

I suspect Sheamus either gets added to that match, or to the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

Woo Woo Woo seems like a lock for the Andre the Giant Battle Royale.

I'm cool with Taker vs Wyatt but wasn't Taker vs Sting a match all the fans were asking for?

Yes, but since both guys are pretty old, and broken down at this point, I don't think they trust that to be a good match.

Sounds like there's some rumour going around about Roman Regins. No idea what the rumour actually is, but according to Dave Meltzer, it's not true.

Sounds like there's some rumour going around about Roman Regins. No idea what the rumour actually is, but according to Dave Meltzer, it's not true.

So, the rumour was that Reigns failed a drug test, and wasn't going to be punished, and that's why Lesnar got pissed, and walked out.

Even if I had heard that before knowing it wasn't true, I don't think I would've believed it.

So, the rumour was that Reigns failed a drug test, and wasn't going to be punished, and that's why Lesnar got pissed, and walked out.

Even if I had heard that before knowing it wasn't true, I don't think I would've believed it.

well the rumour came from someone on reddit claiming to have insider knowledge so my first thought was butt hurt bryan fanboy making **** up.

My guess would be it is to do with negotiations on a new contract and wwe not giving brock sommat he wants

I just wouldn't have been able to bring myself to believe that Brock Lesnar would care that much about another guy's drug test results. In MMA, where the guy is actually trying to hurt him? Sure, but in pro wrestling? Nah.

• Like 2

This is the rumour I read on another forum regarding Brock...

"We’re told the relationship between WWE and Brock is becoming strained because they are pressuring him to sign an extension and as we’ve noted numerous times, he wants to be a free agent and field offers before deciding anything. Some close to Brock believe he feels they’re sabotaging his merchandise out of spite now. As previously noted, Brock earns a higher royalty rate than normal and his merchandise isn’t featured at most shows. When he finally realized what was going on, he was extremely upset."

• Like 1

This is the rumour I read on another forum regarding Brock...

"We’re told the relationship between WWE and Brock is becoming strained because they are pressuring him to sign an extension and as we’ve noted numerous times, he wants to be a free agent and field offers before deciding anything. Some close to Brock believe he feels they’re sabotaging his merchandise out of spite now. As previously noted, Brock earns a higher royalty rate than normal and his merchandise isn’t featured at most shows. When he finally realized what was going on, he was extremely upset."

That sounds realistic.

Meltzer's report just says that it was a business disagreement over Lesnar signing a new contract. No specifics as to what the disagreement was.

This might be the saddest piece of wrestling news I've ever read:

"Adam Rose and Zack Ryder have been having a twitter feud over the last few days."

• Like 2

This might be the saddest piece of wrestling news I've ever read:

"Adam Rose and Zack Ryder have been having a twitter feud over the last few days."

My knee grow Woo Woo Woo!!

Hear TNA is pretty interested in him.. But I am sure he will go back to Lucha

I think he'll be in AAA in Mexico, and probably Lucha Underground in the US.

• Like 1

Best high flyer ever. rip in pepperoni rey

put on some great matches both in WWE but WCW especially with Eddie, Malenko and Juventud.

I also remember his feud with Jericho they stole the show basically every PPV