Sign in to follow this  
najma

Cung Le after fight...

27 members have voted

1. 1. Cung Le's face after the fight.

• Might be the worst looking face ever.
    • Bad, but I remember fighters with worse damage.

his facial skin lacks serious resilience at age 42, he just dosen't have ko power

in his hands and that can make for a long night win or lose ... he should start thinking

about wrapping up his mma career soon -

• Like 2

Bisping brutalizes all of your favorite fighters. 

Sure, if "all of our favorite fighters" are Cung Le, Elvis Sinosic and Charles McCarthy.

• Like 7

Sure, if "all of our favorite fighters" are Cung Le, Elvis Sinosic and Charles McCarthy.

I loved that fight.  GOAT arm breaking knees!!

that fight was fixed, Miller took a dive .. everyone knows it

Mayhem was diving into burgers his cardio was so pathetic.  

• Like 2

Cung Le has a glass face lol. He looks like crap after every fight. Wandy caving in his nose was awesome. If that pillow fisted Brit can make him look that bad, imagine what would happen if he fought someone with real power. Le vs. Hendo. Make it happen Joe Silva!

• Like 2

Dude needs to eat a steak so he doesn't bruise so easy. I could a taken those shots and done a commercial afterward. I also think le left his legs in his hotel room. He needed more spinning ****.

lol... Hammil beat spits. Spitts has brutalised Mccarthy and Le. Le after knifing him in the eyeball. 

Love that his hands are that pissweak he still couldn't finish him and had to resort to a knee to the blind eye

stay classy Spits!

I think Sanchez's was worse but I guess he's did bleed a lot more. Hard to believe I'm comparing it between someone who got domianted and someone who was given a victory

diego_sanchez_face.jpg

• Like 2

cung looked like a guy who needs to retire, there wasnt even a glimpse of the old cung le in that fight, he was gassed after the 1st minute of the 1st round and bisping was able to utilize cungs signature techniques better than cung could.

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 1

He let bisping set the pace thus he got picked apart. He should have bum rushed the RED COAT early and got the win for his Asian Pride side.

I think Sanchez's was worse but I guess he's did bleed a lot more. Hard to believe I'm comparing it between someone who got domianted and someone who was given a victory

diego_sanchez_face.jpg

OPENINGPIC--espn_crop_exact.jpg?w=1500&h

• Like 1

diego_sanchez_face.jpg

Yeah, I believe that was the worse.

diego_sanchez_face.jpg

mCxa7DP.jpg

• Like 5

Not a bad bit of damage for a pillow-fisted can.

I know Spits is reviled, hated, despised etc and i understand why, but don't you think he deserves a bit of credit for standing with Cung when he could probably have ground out an easier and safer victory by taking him down each round?

454016868.jpg

Cung Le is the worse I have seen.  It looks like someone repeatedly stabbed him in the face with a knife.  Despite the blood, neither Sanchez nor Dos Santos looked worse than this.

Le should seriously consider going back into retirement after letting Bisping do this to him.

Weidmeng would rather get cut than face Bisping

They have always protect the MW champ from GOATping,  corruption because they dont want an English Champ to mess with their TV schedule

They have always protect the MW champ from GOATping,  corruption because they dont want an English Champ to mess with their TV schedule

Losing all 3 of his number 1 contender fights has nothing to do with it?

• Like 1

he was cheated out of the wins

He got ruthlessly knocked the **** out, how is that getting cheated in a #1 contender fight?

The Chael fight was close, but all Spits managed to do was not get held down, defensive wrassling doesn't win fights. Even then, he lost that and was back in title contention after another fight or two, and he got ruthlessly knocked the **** out, like we just covered. 

Edited by 12er
  • Like 1

He got ruthlessly knocked the **** out, how is that getting cheated in a #1 contender fight?

The Chael fight was close, but all Spits managed to do was not get held down, defensive wrassling doesn't win fights. Even then, he lost that and was back in title contention after another fight or two, and he got ruthlessly knocked the **** out, like we just covered. 

his 2 KO's came against TRT and he beat Sonnen, who is a drugs cheat

really, you making this easy for me