Sign in to follow this  
Spartacus__

"Greatest performance in MMA"

Lol, dude put a br00tal beating on Barão, but he took 22 minutes to finish him, how is that the best performance?

Also, after the doctors took care of him, and he was all cleaned up, that's how he looked:

image.png

If that was the best he could do, he will be surprised this saturday.

• Like 1

This is Barao trying to throw kicks when TJ is three steps ahead of him.

Edited by Mcmax3000
No Fight GIFs
  • Like 6

The best performance was either silva/leben or rousey/davis.

No. Neither of them were the best performance because they were total mismatches.

Actually, never mind, Barao fighting Whitey Mouse was a mismatch too. 

• Like 2

Reported

McMod is on vacation, the inmates are running the asylum. 

• Like 6

This is Barao trying to throw kicks when TJ is three steps ahead of him.

Lol he missed the kick and TJ ended up like this

image.png

Imagine after saturday, when he actually lands the kick

• Like 1

Lol he missed the kick and TJ ended up like this

image.png

Imagine after saturday, when he actually lands the kick

Hope your ready to eat some humble pie on saturday, it was fun seeing everyone so dejected last time as well. 

• Like 4

It wasn't the greatest performance in MMA but it was arguably one of the greatest performances v expectations. A lot of people were questioning whether TJ even deserved a title shot and expected him to get destroyed.

Greatest performance in MMA was Randy Couture v Tim Sylvia IMHO

• Like 2

It wasn't the greatest performance in MMA but it was arguably one of the greatest performances v expectations. A lot of people were questioning whether TJ even deserved a title shot and expected him to get destroyed.

Greatest performance in MMA was Randy Couture v Tim Sylvia IMHO

tim sylvia was not healthy in that fight he wins if he was 100 percent he was only 20 percent inthat fight 

Lol, dude put a br00tal beating on Barão, but he took 22 minutes to finish him, how is that the best performance?

Also, after the doctors took care of him, and he was all cleaned up, that's how he looked:

image.png

If that was the best he could do, he will be surprised this saturday.

s2pXdmk.gif

• Like 2

This argument of "that's how he looked when he won" is plain old poppy****.

If TJ looks twice as bad and still wins....well he still won. No one expects flawless victory, do they (cue 12er)?

I feel another Brazilian 5 stages of grief thread coming on.

EDIT- lol can't say poppy****.

Edited by Omoplataypus
  • Like 1

This argument of "that's how he looked when he won" is plain old poppy****.

If TJ looks twice as bad and still wins....well he still won. No one expects flawless victory, do they (cue 12er)?

I feel another Brazilian 5 stages of grief thread coming on.

EDIT- lol can't say poppy****.

Lol of course he won.

I'm just arguing you can't overrate his performance, as he took 5 rounds to finish a fighter that was clearly done, and still took some serious damage.

Lol of course he won.

I'm just arguing you can't overrate his performance, as he took 5 rounds to finish a fighter that was clearly done, and still took some serious damage.

What did he need to do differently for it to be the best performance in MMA in your opinion? Finish him earlier in the fight?

• Like 1

What did he need to do differently for it to be the best performance in MMA in your opinion? Finish him earlier in the fight?

Not ending up like this would be a good start

image.png

Not ending up like this would be a good start

image.png

So the greatest performance in MMA shouldn't be some what competitive to a certain degree? That fight wasn't even really competitive regardless of what TJ looks like.

I think TJ is going to win again but I think Barao will have a better performance than the first fight.

Edited by Polo
  • Like 1

So the greatest performance in MMA shouldn't be some what competitive to a certain degree? That fight wasn't even really competitive regardless of what TJ looks like.

There are performances where the winner leaves without his face looking ****ed up, and there are performances where the winner doesn't need 5 rounds to win, are there not?

This only proves he didn't fight a can, but a GOAT. And that GOAT might have had the second greatest performance ever on that night.

Lol of course he won.

is that surprising at all considering tj is a small BW and the guy he took the belt from was cutting from Super HW weight levels?

didn't think so.

• Like 1

Guys, is normal to downplay the American's performance when he smacks a Brazilian champ around. Haven't we already been through this with Whiteman?

• Like 3

Dillashaw was and will be once again too much for Baraos style.

People say "Barao wasnt there blah blah blah" but I just dont see what would Barao do different this weekend that will stop Dillashaw style, I just dont see it.

Its not like Cain, for instance, who was completely out of his game on his first fight against JDS.

Barao did what he always he do against Dillashaw, thats all.

So what ? is Barao gonna try to grapple ?! Oh well, good news .. Dildo is a wrestler !

All I have to say is, from the Whitey Mouse hype train thread

What do you mean TKO? He clearly KO'd Barão twice

It was 50-40 in my score card

• Like 5

There are performances where the winner leaves without his face looking ****ed up, and there are performances where the winner doesn't need 5 rounds to win, are there not?

It is not a beauty contest after the fight. 

All I have to say is, from the Whitey Mouse hype train thread

You could also bump the appreciation thread I made

• Like 1

You could also bump the appreciation thread I made

Sparktard didn't give me a search bar  :(

5 round domination > lucky 10 second finishes

Tell that to Barao on Saturday, when he's holding his belt again and all of Dildonation are crying for an immediate rematch of a fight he didn't earn in the first place.

Tell that to Barao on Saturday, when he's holding his belt again and all of Dildonation are crying for an immediate rematch of a fight he didn't earn in the first place.

226_TJ_Dillashaw_vs_Renan_Barao.0_standa

Nah

• Like 4

Larry-David-Laughter-on-Couch.gif

• Like 2

Shaquille-ONeal-Cant-Stop-Laughing-As-He

Brazilian MMA fighters get more undeserved opportunities than a native American applying for college. 

Case in point, no one has ever done less to earn a beating than Barao did for this rematch. 

• Like 1

Shaquille-ONeal-Cant-Stop-Laughing-As-He

Brazilian MMA fighters get more undeserved opportunities than a native American applying for college. 

Case in point, no one has ever done less to earn a beating than Barao did for this rematch.

Agreed on that. Based on their fight, the immediate rematch makes absolutely no sense.

However it's happening and, after it does, TJ will be the proud owner of the shortest title reign in UFC history.