Sign in to follow this  
Spartacus__

"Greatest performance in MMA"

Agreed on that. Based on their fight, the immediate rematch makes absolutely no sense.

However it's happening and, after it does, TJ will be the proud owner of the shortest title reign in UFC history.

Go ahead and bet your house on Barao. You're setting yourself up for massive disappointment anyway, might as well take it all the way. 

• Like 1

Go ahead and bet your house on Barao. You're setting yourself up for massive disappointment anyway, might as well take it all the way.

It would still make more sense than betting on lightning striking twice. Serra had a better chance in his rematch than TJ does.

It would still make more sense than betting on lightning striking twice. Serra had a better chance in his rematch than TJ does.

You should stop huffing paint before logging on. 

• Like 2

This fight is so much like Anderson/Whiteman 2.

Muricans getting no hespect until they dominate the rematch.

#skepticalBrazilians

You should stop huffing paint before logging on. 

Paint too strong.

I enjoy this lucky punch theory. That equates to "He punched me in the face, and it staggered me, but that's not what tends to happen to me in a fight. So I'll beat him next time."

If you buy that, I doubt you can count higher than potato. That's exactly what is supposed to happen in fights, retards.

Paint too strong.

I enjoy this lucky punch theory. That equates to "He punched me in the face, and it staggered me, but that's not what tends to happen to me in a fight. So I'll beat him next time."

If you buy that, I doubt you can count higher than potato. That's exactly what is supposed to happen in fights, retards.

Watched UFC 177 countdown today, he also had some fairly lame excuses about injuring his hand so he couldn't train hard in the week before the fight.  

How much training do you do in the week before a fight?? Very little I'm guessing.

Upshot is i probably like TJ "hyperbaric chamber for his mates" Dilshaw more than Renan "Man of many excuses" Barao now  :huh: . I'm so confused.  

Probably a double KO is the only result that will leave me totally satisfied now.

Barao has always been average, no one in that division is great. Faber would dominate if he wasnt cursed.

This fight is so much like Anderson/Whiteman 2.

Muricans getting no hespect until they dominate the rematch.

#skepticalBrazilians

WeidGOAT still doesn't any respect, the same nuthugging tards that picked Andy twice said Machida was going to win, and now they're saying HIVitor is going to win. 

• Like 1

WeidGOAT still doesn't any respect, the same nuthugging tards that picked Andy twice said Machida was going to win, and now they're saying HIVitor is going to win.

It's different from Macheater doe. I think people actually believed he could beat Whiteman.

Anyone who says decrepit deflated Belfart stands a chance against the great Whiteman hope is trolling harder than Cripta in the "adults only" section at Blockbuster.

Respecting Weidman and believing Vitor may win are not mutually exclusive.

I respect Weidman a lot (as confessed in your 5 stages of grief thread).  But I think Vitor has a decent chance 'cos he's got one punch/kick KO power.  Or at least did have before he shrank.

Respecting Weidman and believing Vitor may win are not mutually exclusive.

I respect Weidman a lot (as confessed in your 5 stages of grief thread).  But I think Vitor has a decent chance 'cos he's got one punch/kick KO power.  Or at least did have before he shrank.

So did Canderson and the piss drinker. Vitor is going to get bodied with ease. 

• Like 2

We're talking two different things here.

I'm not making a case for Vitor winning.  I'm arguing that saying Vitor has a chance is not disrespectful to Weidman.

Those who say that Belfort will wup his **** with ease are not giving Weidman the respect that he is due.

Weidman's a great fighter and would be my favourite against Vitor but he's not invincible.  If he makes a mistake, or mistimes something, Vitor's got the power to win.  It's not like Jones v Chael where only blind anti-Jones sentiment would see anything other than a Jones win.

Maybe i can lure you out of the shadows on to the dance floor with a Vitor/Weidman Av bet?  My ill-advised Baro v TJ Av bet should have expired by then!

I'm not making a case for Vitor winning.  I'm arguing that saying Vitor has a chance is not disrespectful to Weidman.

Those who say that Belfort will wup his **** with ease are not giving Weidman the respect that he is due.

Weidman's a great fighter and would be my favourite against Vitor but he's not invincible.  If he makes a mistake, or mistimes something, Vitor's got the power to win.  It's not like Jones v Chael where only blind anti-Jones sentiment would see anything other than a Jones win.

Maybe i can lure you out of the shadows on to the dance floor with a Vitor/Weidman Av bet?  My ill-advised Baro v TJ Av bet should have expired by then!

I'll take that bet but the stakes need to be upped to user name, av, and sig for 3 months. 

I have WeidGOAT.

Edited by Polo

Those people either count to potato or they are trolling. 

I'll take that bet but the stakes need to be upped to user name, av, and sig for 3 months. 

I have WeidGOAT.

Do you want the shirt off my back as well?

I ain't agreeing to anything at 2.30 AM when i've been up for 18 hours.

But I'll think about it...would certainly raise my interest in the fight. Let's discuss nearer the time. Surely you'll give me some kind of "odds" you're so confident?

Those people either count to potato or they are trolling. 

Yes. And don't lump me in with them just because i think Vitor has a chance

Do you want the shirt off my back as well?

I ain't agreeing to anything at 2.30 AM when i've been up for 18 hours.

But I'll think about it...would certainly raise my interest in the fight. Let's discuss nearer the time. Surely you'll give me some kind of "odds" you're so confident?

Yes. And don't lump me in with them just because i think Vitor has a chance

I haven't. lol